• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you hate in Smash?

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
This is just a random question I was thinking about. I love Smash, but there are some things I hate about it. Some of these go for all games or are exclusive to a certain title.

1. You can't grab edges when you're clearly touching them but you're not facing them (Melee)

2. Gliding, it feels like so much of a hassle to perform and it just send you into a helpless fall anyway (Brawl)

3. Ganondorf is STILL A slower Cpt. Falcon. In Melee, I could understand sense he was a last miute character but there no excuse to not make him play like Ganondorf normally would (Brawl, Smash 4)

4. Takamaru wasn't put in the game because he wasn't "recognizable" to audiences outside of japan. But we can sure as heck add Marth & Roy in Melee, Lucas in Brawl & Little Mac in Smash 4 even though most Japanese players wouldn't recognize him (Smash 4)

5. Adding to #4 (and I know a lot of people are going to crucify me for saying this) but it feels like Sakurai makes a lot of excuses for removed content that don't make sense. "Oh we couldn't have an Adventure Mode in Smash 4 because cutscenes would be uploaded to the internet" That doesn't stop story driven games from having cutscenes or even releasing, also who plays Smash for the story? "But there wouldn't be any real reward besides cutscenes" You're totally right, you couldn't use things like trophies, stickers(in Brawl), music tracks, an easier way to unlock characters, an exclusive stage, challenges, master pieces or any thing else like that. There TOTALLY wasn't anything else an Adventure Mode could've unlock besides just cutscenes. If he had said something like "It would get in the way of development" or "we'd have a smaller roster" I'd understand.

6. Smash fans calling other Platform Fighters rip offs and saying their bad for being similar to Smash, but then say Playstation Allstars was bad because it "wasn't like Smash" If Street Fighter could have rivals, Mario could have rivals or Final Fantasy could have rivals in their respective genres then SMASH SHOULD TOO! Literally nothing else the fan base does bothers me EXCEPT THAT!

7. No Hazard Switch...really? Omega stages do not count as they alter the stage to be an already existing one. Let me play on Guar Plains without Metal Face, removing the moving aspect of moving stages, the cannons from the new Donkey Kong stage. It's been 18 years and still no hazard switch. Fan games have hazard switch and so does Playstation Allstars, there's no excuse at this point.

8. And lastly...Mario doesn't feel like Mario. In Mario's games he's mostly smiling and is a jolly character. But in Smash he never smiles and acts too serious. Seriously, name one time Mario actually smiles in Smash. Don't get me wrong, his moveset fits him, but he doesn't feel like Mario in his expressions or personality.

So what do you hate in Smash?

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
The inability to edge-hog in Sm4sh, as well as those damn level 9 CPUs. Don't get me started on those unfair-ass event matches either...

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
:ganondorf::4ganondorf:

-Ganondorf not using a sword
-Ganondorf being unreasonably slow
-Ganondorf not being able to jump(even though he jumps higher than Link in TP while performing an attack)
-Ganondorf still being unreasonably slow
-Ganondorf being a semi clone

:4shulk:
-Attacks being unreasonably slow
-Actually, that's pretty much it

Last edited:

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
:4feroy:
-Still sucking pretty hard at the metagame
-Just
-Why can't this character be good

I feel so bad for Roy...

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
:4feroy:
-Still sucking pretty hard at the metagame
-Just
-Why can't this character be good

I feel so bad for Roy...
In FE he has a higher skill growth than Marth.

A skilled roy can beat any Fox

Marth is good against fox (At least in melee)

Thus, Roy, being more skilled than Marth, must mean that all Roys are skilled.

In conclusion, Roy is better than fox.

DankMemerKing

Smash Rookie
Removal of certain older characters and lack of past features in games. I really think Smash 4 is lacking content outside of just playing normal Smash, any form of adventure mode would be fine, and I miss regular tourney mode but the new one we have is still nice. I just don't believe any older content should be removed and not given a proper replacement.

...Damn I miss Wolf...

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
:younglinkmelee:
-The lack of Young Link in Smash 4
-Zelda hasn't had more than 5 reps since Melee
-And by that, I mean it literally stayed at five, especially after Young Link was replaced

:wolf:
-We need him back, Sakurai
-Fox and Falco can't be enemies

:4olimar:
-Wait
-Olimar's in Smash Bros?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I hate how almost every stage is ruined by a stupid stage hazard (Flying Man, Yellow Devil). Also how much of a waste :4darkpit: is, since there are barely any changes in gameplay with him and :4pit:.

Also Smash Tour which is pretty self-explanatory.

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
Dark Pit should have stayed an alternate costume to be honest...he's literally Pit with a recolored sword trace and arrow, with Zelda's/Sheik's final smash and different taunts.

NekoTony

Tips are allowed
NNID
Cheesezwheel
3DS FC
5430-1364-8542
I'm not sure if this is about every smash game out there but in sm4sh, the lvl9 CPU's spam a lot, especially Zelda with her side special...

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
:younglinkmelee:
-The lack of Young Link in Smash 4
-Zelda hasn't had more than 5 reps since Melee
-And by that, I mean it literally stayed at five, especially after Young Link was replaced
Just give him a Majora's Mask based Playstyle, like Pokemon trainer so you can play as a Goron, Deku, or Zora.

:4olimar:
-Wait
-Olimar's in Smash Bros?
This is almost as sad as it is Funny

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Playing with people who turn off items. Guys, Smash Bros isn't Street Fighter or Fatal Fury, it's MEANT to be played like that.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
Playing with people who turn off items. Guys, Smash Bros isn't Street Fighter or Fatal Fury, it's MEANT to be played like that.
It's meant to be played however you want to play it. Complaining about people deriving fun from a different way of enjoying something is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
The fact that in N64 and Melee y'all have no way to disable container items and the fact that they can explode randomly. Yeah...this is why items get in the way much more than they help. :glare:

The13thGalaxy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2767-0840-7029
Switch FC
SW-8121-7126-7047
One of my closest friends is a Cloud player and had the audacity to say that Cloud needed a buff.

Mind you, he just fsmashes a lot, and it always gets me because I'm a very aggro player.

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
One of my closest friends is a Cloud player and had the audacity to say that Cloud needed a buff.

Mind you, he just fsmashes a lot, and it always gets me because I'm a very aggro player.
At this point, "Cloud" and "Buff" shouldn't even be in the same sentence. As someone who plays as Cloud a lot, I can fullheartedly admit, Cloud is way too OP

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
Melee
  • some clear time restraints are visible, such as the blatant clone characters and lack of certain stages
  • the hypocritical hatred some fans have for Brawl for being unbalanced yet also being terrified of PM or SD Remix, which are objectively more balanced with the same/nearly identical gameplay they should love, due to their high-tier Melee mains losing dominance (OOGA BOOGA WERE DEM NO BAD MATCHUPS AT)
Brawl
  • the drab and generally lifeless art design for characters, grim n' edgy doesn't work for Smash
  • the generally slow and clunky low-gravity core gameplay
  • elephant in the room: random tripping and generally reduced freedom of movement for players
Smash 4 (hoo boy...)
  • many veteran fighter models are clearly snagged from Brawl and given new textures, making them kinda stick out compared to those who DID get new models (Captain Falcon, Marth, etc)
  • the shamefully reduced single player mode, with the lack of an adventure-type mode on WiiU and the death of Target Test being the worst (the latter also ruins Classic mode, making it feel like a no-frills B-tier arcade fighting game)
  • one of the worst stage rosters of all time; why did they pass up any further Melee stages for DLC?
  • the initial trailer showed great hype and promise for characters to come (Mega Man? Villager? Hell yes!), but then much of the cast kinda ended up meh; remember kids, quality>quantity! (Cloud was probably the only truly hype DLC fighter)
  • on that note, the distribution of representation is questionable: Zelda hasn't gotten a truly new character since Melee, blatant clones make a comeback (yet Star Fox loses a fighter, a clone that was worth a damn), Metroid keeps getting shafted, but please, by all means, spoil the hell out of Fire Emblem and make it the second-highest fighter represented series, and only give us ONE first-party newcomer for DLC
  • ledge-trumping shouldn't exist alongside grabbing ledges while facing either way; having both offstage makes it too safe and almost entirely kills the concept of ledge-guarding
  • why is dash-dancing still so taboo?
  • Rage is the stupidest goddamn mechanic, it not only is unbalanced by rewarding losing, but it ruins combos for the losing player; whereas Brawl tripping was at least random and relatively rare, rage is consistently present and punishes skill
  • a lot of the game in general still feels sluggish; it doesn't have that low-gravity stank like Brawl does and it's not as extremely slow, but it still feels like it plods along; a lot of moves especially feel like they've been slowed down
  • in conclusion for gameplay: Sakurai needs to stop designing gameplay to cater around his sore loser ass (and he needs to stop projecting that sore loser mentality onto casual players when he talks about them)
  • Omega Mode is the laziest, most ignorant way of trying to appeal to the competitive crowd (Sakurai LITERALLY believed the "no items Fox only Final Destination" meme, lol)
  • farming equipment/moves is a tedious chore, doubly so on WiiU, made unnecessarily worse when you often end up getting tons of duplicate moves/Mii Gear/etc, and the game having the uncanny ability to always know what exact hard-earned items to take from you should you lose in Classic

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
Melee
  • some clear time restraints are visible, such as the blatant clone characters and lack of certain stages
  • the hypocritical hatred some fans have for Brawl for being unbalanced yet also being terrified of PM or SD Remix, which are objectively more balanced with the same/nearly identical gameplay they should love, due to their high-tier Melee mains losing dominance (OOGA BOOGA WERE DEM NO BAD MATCHUPS AT)
While I cannot deny that some melee players are like that, personally I stay away because the aesthetic is so brawl esque, and because the gameplay isn't as similar as you would imply.

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
While I cannot deny that some melee players are like that, personally I stay away because the aesthetic is so brawl esque, and because the gameplay isn't as similar as you would imply.
Well, aesthetically, PM can be fixed EASILY (Melee Remastered 3.6 build and Smash 3/3C come to mind). Gameplay-wise, it's not identical, but I can't see why people act like Melee>PM is nearly as extreme a transition as, say, Melee>4.

As for SD Remix, I do have problems with it (most of all being the "no nerfs ever" mentality, which destroys subtlety and learning for most of the edited cast), but it keeps the core aesthetic and gameplay identical.

Last edited:

bboss

Smash Journeyman
I hate:

Smash 64: No timer but they fixed this in emulated versions.
Melee: Personally I don't like Fox/Falco having 1st frame shine invincibility, it gives them a slight advantage over the rest of the cast.
Brawl: Airdodge speed.
Project M: I love everything about this game but maybe the feel differences from Melee.
Smash 4: I see this game as a glorified version of Brawl with more characters. You don't have a whole lot of so-called 'fluid platform movement' options

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I got more Smash 4 gripes:
  • Is it just me or are missed techs in this game more common than ever? I don't like how they took out hit-stun cancelling.
  • Getting the same Mii hats, outfits, and **** after I first find them
  • The reworking of the upper blast line that makes :4jigglypuff:'s Rest no longer worth using aside from a last-stock finisher
  • CPUs being much smarter than ever. I sure do want Melee's A.I. back.
  • Looking at :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: lying down long enough from a missed tech.
  • The complete lack of L-cancelling since Brawl
  • The fact I cannot use customs for All-star mode. I'll admit, I am a casual player whose played Smash series for over 15 years. But true all-star is a ****ing pain for me, even on easy difficulty
  • Finally, the fact that the Viridi trophy is not on the Wii U version (which is the one I own)

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
-People complaining about clones. Both Dark Pit and Lucina add representation to their franchise roster (albeit FE's being a bit too large, which could have been solved by putting someone else in instead of corrin). However, one thing that smash has really done for me, is it's taught me about the characters and the franchises. I didn't know anything about most of the repped franchises before playing smash, it's helped me learn a lot more, and more characters means I can learn more. Not to mention the cloens themselves also have really cool alts.
-speaking of clones, or at least part-clones, ganondorf's speed. I hate it. I get he's tall and has armor, but you know who else does? Ike, and he has better speed. If we want to go by what they have on, Samus should be much slower. It just doesn't feel right.
-previously mentioned hazard switch.
-previously mentiond lack of reps for some franchises but tons for others.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
-People complaining about clones. Both Dark Pit and Lucina add representation to their franchise roster (albeit FE's being a bit too large, which could have been solved by putting someone else in instead of corrin). However, one thing that smash has really done for me, is it's taught me about the characters and the franchises. I didn't know anything about most of the repped franchises before playing smash, it's helped me learn a lot more, and more characters means I can learn more. Not to mention the cloens themselves also have really cool alts.
-speaking of clones, or at least part-clones, ganondorf's speed. I hate it. I get he's tall and has armor, but you know who else does? Ike, and he has better speed. If we want to go by what they have on, Samus should be much slower. It just doesn't feel right.
I don't think you can compare Ike's level of Armor to the Dorf's. :p (Especially considering they also have a difference in body types and weapon use.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I don't think you can compare Ike's level of Armor to the Dorf's. :p (Especially considering they also have a difference in body types and weapon use.
Ike is almost as big as ganon is, and has a good deal of armor. Tbh, he was the best I could think of that was somewhat close to ganon height while also having heavy clothes. Only two I can really think of that would do it are marth and ike, and Ike's closer in height.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
I agree with you that Smash Bros is great as a Nintendo history lesson. As for the clones, I really don't mind the clones as it means more characters in the game. I second your critique that some franchises don't have any or few reps. It would be great to see more F-Zero characters or a Pilotwings one.

JagerCry

Smash Cadet
With Brawl and Sm4sh I hate the lack of character balancing. Like the PM community did a pretty good job balancing yet Sakurai gave us Brawl Metaknight and *insert sm4sh character that got severely nerfed here* (bayo & diddy especially prepatch were so broken). I liked Smash 64 when it first came out and loved Melee even more and when I see how little time Melee had in development and how relatively balanced the characters are to this day in both 64 and melee compared to brawl and sm4sh it makes me sad.
-I will skip past all the terrible things with Brawl and focus on Sm4sh. The lack of balance super bothered me bc it felt like it was just not sufficiently beta tested. I know the game has a ton of characters and it's impossible to perfectly balance but like I downloaded the Bayo dlc played like 3 matches against a friend and was like she's broken. So I would think the devs would see these super major imbalances. They address the issue by simply nerfing whatever was considered the best character. A character gets released and people complain and they just nerf. Corrin, Cloud, Bayo it's just like let's release a strong character than appease people who complain with nerfs. Granted Bayo was broken and needed nerfs but like it's frustrating for people picking up new characters and then having them nerfed and then characters in the game that desperately need buffs get completely ignored. I'm not saying every character should be OP Top Tier but like buffing weak characters is almost always better than nerfing strong ones. Like Puff doesn't get a buff but Sheik gets 5 nerfs in one patch after she's been nerfed. That's my biggest pet peeve.
-My second biggest sm4sh complaint is lack of competitive stages. I'm not saying every stage needs to be FD, Battlefield or Smashville but so many stages are just filled with random jank that even at a casual level IMHO isn't that fun. Heck, competitive sm4sh can't even agree on 5 competitive stages. (I'm glad duck hunt is gone and I think Lylat is prob the lesser of two evils but it's still not a great tournament stage)
-Thirdly, the lack of developer support in the competitive community. Smash has long existed without Nintendo's support and I feel like Project M was this great thing for the community that was left alone until Sm4sh was about to come out and Nintendo tried to kill PM so Sm4sh could be born. I feel like commentary, prize pools, and costs of running events could all be improved drastically with developer support.
-Lastly, the community. The first smash tourney I went to a few years ago was amazing. Everyone was super chill, super friendly, it didn't matter if you got destroyed, had a close match, won easily, everyone was respectful of each other and it was a great experience. I know people are different behind a keyboard than in person but like in twitch chats people are just @$$holes. You can't have an opinion without someone attacking you. It's like there's always someone unhappy with their life and trying to start an argument over anything. I love Melee and will probably always think it's the best smash. But all my IRL friends have moved on and play sm4sh so I try to be accepting of both melee and sm4sh and view them as 2 different games. I thought they would be mutually beneficial of each other as both competitive scenes grow. But it feels like a civil war at times with both sides bashing the other game. I feel like there's not much as a community we can do to improve the chat viewer experience. Like on smashboards I'm a lot more likely to have a conversation with someone where say I think Lylat is a better sm4sh stage than Duck Hunt but they disagree and in a twitch chat you prob just get a hate response and some keyboard warrior telling you you're wrong bc you don't hold the same opinion as them. I feel like that overwhelmingly negative attitude is going to permeate every aspect of smash and slowly make the community less and less enjoyable to be a part of. I know a "what do you hate about smash" forum probably isn't the place to be like the community is too negative I just wish that first tournament experience where everyone was friendly was more common online whether it be forums, streams, netplay etc.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I both love and hate the % system in these games. On one hand it allows different combos to work at different percents and forces players to switch up the moves they use to a certain extent (I'm looking at you Ness and Cloud), but on the other hand there is that bull**** where you can hit an opponent, but the low hitstun and knock back caused by low % can actually leave you open to being punished even though you hit them.

There probably won't ever be another patch to this game. Cloud will probably never get the nerf he needs. Jiggs will probably never get the buff she needs. Marth's hitboxes and dancing blade will probably never be fixed. Even if there was another patch, Sakurai cares so little about competitive players that they probably wouldn't even change half of what needs to be changed.

Half of the DLC characters in Smash 4 are over tuned in some way. I mean they aren't overpowered (for the most part at least), but some of them have certain things about them that is just really strong for very little reason. For example: Corrin had an extremely powerful counter when he first came out and he has combos like fair > fair > up air that can kill at about 80% if I remember correctly.

3 out of 7 DLC characters are not even new characters. Two of those DLC characters weren't even changed that much from how they were in previous games. 2 out of 7 characters were also from the Fire Emblem series.

Lucina and Dark Pit could've been much more than just clones of Marth and Pit. I never played FE:Awakening, but I doubt Lucina fights exactly like Marth in that game. Kid Icarus: Uprising had so many different weapons that it makes no sense why they couldn't have Dark Pit use completely different weapons from Pit.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • That challenge on Wii U Smash where I have to beat Classic with everybody on Intensity 7.0+. I told myself **** that ****; I used a hammer on that. That one Mii hat is not worth getting my ass kicked hundreds of times by seemingly OP computer players. Sorry about the expletives, kids, but I don't like fighting CPUs at all.
  • The fact that there is bad landing recovery from landing after an air dodge (SSB4)
  • Random tripping (Brawl) Now, this is why I walk don't run.
  • Stale-move negation applied to assistant Pokémon (Brawl)
  • The fact that dash-grabbing a foe into a wall will make them instantly break free (Brawl & SSB4)
  • Palkia and Skull Kid (SSB4)

Last edited:

Joel_Tarkus

Smash Cadet
NNID
explodingmuffin7

Why F Smash when you can spam up airs or charge limit? I may never know. I also may never understand you aggro's being a very passive person who reflects that in their play style. But regardless I think the only character that should be buffed is jigglypuff.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
How Classic Mode isn't "Classic"
I dislike how 8-Player Smash is forced upon you in this Mode and it makes it much harder on higher difficulties than it needs to be. I also dislike how it's no longer "Classic". It has been unchanged since the original but they decide to go and do.... THAT?

How much of a joke the Report System is
It's difficult to report someone who would really need it if they can insult you the entire time and proceed to leave to avoid getting reported. It's also incredibly unfair players can report you for your character use, because they lost, or even lag that may not even be your fault. Too many innocent players get sent to Ban-Land because of how salty players can abuse the Report Function...

If that alone didn't make people not take it seriously the ban itself can't be taken seriously. People can still be allowed to play against other banned players and even others on their Friends Lists as well. Not exactly the biggest punishment if you ask me.

How difficult it is to get Custom Moves
Yeah, it's easy at first but then you end up getting endless duplicates no matter how hard you try, what you do, or what mode you use to get them. Of course they shouldn't be handed to you, but did they have to make them impossible to get cause of duplicates?

The Time Limit on the CSS during Online Modes
I hate how it resets every time someone leaves and someone enters to take their place.

It probably wasn't a problem when the game was released, but as time progresses certain Modes (like Teams) have started to become more vacant. Because of this it's harder to find a full room to join. Normally there will be one or two already in there, but they'll leave before the fourth person joins. Or if someone DOES join the timer resets, and the others leave cause they grew tired of waiting. Sometimes this will create an endless cycle of the timer constantly resetting into an endless loop. It can be annoying.

I also really wish the timer had a bit of a longer time. Maybe two to two and a half minutes at most.

It REALLY sucks when you find the perfect opponent and you really don't want to leave but your forced to cause you have to use the bathroom and don't know if you'd make it back in time before getting idled out/disconnected or something. I understand a longer time will be a con as well due to having to wait longer, but it's also too short of a time to do what's needed IRL.

A missed opportunity with Equipment & Coins
You may of needed Coins for the Trophy Shop and for Trophy Rush; however after a while you no longer need to use them at all so your coins build and build. This is something that's always been a bit of an issue. There's never really a point to Coins after awhile. This is why I consider this to be a very missed opportunity with Equipment. Coins could of been used to fuse Equipment pieces together to create stronger ones, or have ones have better pros than cons. Coins could of still had a use there.

Of course, they could always set a cap so you don't make Equipment too strong. Equipment is also used for Amiibos too, and what are you really gonna do with the really weak Equipment you get anyways? Sell them for Coins you really don't need...?

Even if Coins couldn't be used to make Equipment better, couldn't they of found some other use for them?

Like maybe use them to unlock some of the alt costumes (like start of with four of each character, then use coins to get the rest) or maybe even spend them on Custom Moves you haven't got? The Custom Moves could of been really pricey too.

Sudden Death hasn't gotten reworked yet
Sudden Death isn't really Sudden Death when it eventually turns into a camping game as well as a game of luck. When the bombs start raining down it's straight to the edges and hoping for the best. Even worse, some characters can be at a clear advantage like Villager for example and others with helpful recoveries and Stage jumps/sticks. Is it really so hard to have the bombs spawn off-stage, or have some way where you're FORCED to end the match instead of just waiting and camping...?

Special Smash couldn't be included as an extra Online Mode in For Fun, and can't be used Online with friends...?
I guess I can see this being a little difficult; however it could of been handled just like normal 4-Player For Fun but with the Special Smashes being entirely random. Like one match be stamina, one could be small/large, etc. It could of added an extra element within For Fun. I also don't see why we can't do Special Smash at all with friends Online. Another missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • I don't like how an amiibo cannot do fancy things like combos (more complex ones mind you), perfect pivot, or other advanced techs. It would be more of a challenge if amiibos can do tournament-level shenanigans, then the player will really be tested. But alas, even level 50 amiibo won't ever do it no matter how much y'all teach it.
  • I also don't like how they made tournament mode online only for Sm4sh. They could have added that to the main game like for Brawl and Melee. Online play leads to heartache and pain...
  • As master KirbCider KirbCider pointed out, coins no longer serve a purpose after every collectible is found. Sort of makes the two-million gold grand prize pointless. What am I supposed to do with that when I've collected everything there is to get?
  • Target Blast. Yeah, I didn't have to tell y'all that. Here I am getting a perfect with all characters on stage 3 using only the giant bomb. Now, it is bad enough it takes fifty tries to get it right but once I do achieve perfect I sometimes get a disappointing score. For example, I have 525K with :4greninja: but another player has 707K with him. What the ****? I really don't understand that...yes, I am jealous of players getting better scores than I do on this mode, so what?

Last edited:

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
In FE he has a higher skill growth than Marth.

A skilled roy can beat any Fox

Marth is good against fox (At least in melee)

Thus, Roy, being more skilled than Marth, must mean that all Roys are skilled.

In conclusion, Roy is better than fox.
Nice use of the transitive property.

My least favorite Smash thing is Godly Dedede's on For Glory. You just can't seem to do ANYTHING against them.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
  • Jigglypuff being arguably worse than she was in Brawl. I personally don't believe that this is the case, but the fact that some people do is deeply disturbing.
  • Sonic in general.
  • Sheik in general.
  • Zero Suit Samus in general.
  • Ness in general.
  • Why has Zelda literally never been good? Is balancing her that hard?
  • For Glory being the epitome of cancer. I suppose I can't fully blame the developers for this, but there are definitely measures that could've been taken to make it better.
  • Rage is a ******** mechanic.
  • The fact that Wolf was cut, and that Lucas made it in before him.
  • Target Blast being a replacement for Target Smash.
  • On that subject, the single player in general sucks.
  • Custom moves being a ***** to unlock, and not being able to use them online.
  • Sudden Death is stupid.
  • The fact that there is literally never a serious reason to use Dr. Mario over Mario.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
The fact that :4kirby: never copies custom neutral specials. Wouldn't it be cool to see master Kirby use things like Ice Ball or Warlock Blade or Hyper Monado Arts?

Top Bottom