• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys think of the new 3.6 dair changes?

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
I'm honestly not sure whether it has been nerfed even more than before, or if it is a bit better now. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to make of this one. What are your thoughts?

Also, loving the slight inhale buff!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Worse than 3.5, better than 3.6ß.

Key Chain

Smash Cadet
what does everyone think about the spotdodge and roll changes? i personally dont get it and dont know how happy i should be but according to some chart that was on reddit, the frame data improved for Dedede, i just dont know if they are in tune with the changes suggested by Ripple in the "What Dedede needs" thread. anybody have a clue?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I have no idea if they are in time with the changes that I wrote up, u didn't expect full build to come out so fast after that

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
I dunno Ripple, it definitely seemed like they took some of your ideas into account. I'm not really quite good enough at the game to see how the tweaks to the frame data will change the game, but I do think what they have changed seems pretty much in line with what you posted earlier.

Phubs

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if they changed gordo physics again from 3.6b to 3.6? It was highlighted in blue, but I didn't see a difference

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I dunno Ripple, it definitely seemed like they took some of your ideas into account. I'm not really quite good enough at the game to see how the tweaks to the frame data will change the game, but I do think what they have changed seems pretty much in line with what you posted earlier.
they didn't take any of my changes into account. which is fine for now I guess

They reverted the dair change because every DDD player ******* about it because our character has no other good moves to rely on. it wasn't specifically me

Last edited:

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
they didn't take any of my changes into account. which is fine for now I guess

They reverted the dair change because every DDD player ******* about it because our character has no other good moves to rely on. it wasn't specifically me
Ah, I see. But I thought you mentioned something about the dodge and spot dodge frames too? Maybe I was just thinking of something else. Sorry if I misquoted you there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
that was something strong bad wanted to for a long time. I knew about it, but thought it wasn't going to be implemented

Top Bottom