• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys think of my Doc?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
You have a good grasp of Doc's tools in most situations. I would advise not to jab Sheik's shield so much, because she can just mash shield grab and crouch cancel. Also, you burned your double jump in a lot of spots and got killed/punished for it. You seem to favor double jump dair. While it's a good hitbox, it's still super risky. I wouldn't advise doing it except when you're at low percents.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
You seem to favor double jump dair. While it's a good hitbox, it's still super risky. I wouldn't advise doing it except when you're at low percents.
I didn't mind the couple uses I saw for it. Way high up to punish aerial chases, platform cancelling it etc. I'll watch the rest of the set at some point to take a closer look.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yeah but getting hit after doing it means you're offstage without your double jump. Not a position Doc wants to be in, especially with his subpar recovery.

_Franz

Smash Rookie
**** dont watch this set, this was when i was barley top 5 in my region.

Last edited:
Top Bottom