• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do Fighters think of the other Fighters?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Large bump. But I was waiting until the first fighter's pass was over before continuing Sonic's thoughts

:ultjoker: Hey I've seen him around the Sega offices before. One time he tried to snatch a Chaos Emerald from me to show off his thieving skills. I surprised him however with my speed. He's going to have to be a little faster then that. Also for some reason I feel he has a strange connection to the current announcer...

:ulthero: Yet another swordfighter, though I can't seem to ever predict what these heroes will do. One day they're using insta-KO magic, the next they're blowing themselves up. I don't think even they know what they're going to do next sometimes..

:ultbanjokazooie: Oh! I remember this duo, they came along as a guest for races specifically aired on the Xbox version of when me, my friends, and some other fellow Sega franchises for a kart racer. They look so much better now then they did then too. Always nice to see another fellow platforming animal. I'm sure they waited years to be able to find themselves on a Nintendo system again.

:ult_terry:This guy just bleeds cool all over, I approve. Though I wish he'd stop asking if I'm ok all the time. Of course I'm ok... except I guess if he's winning a fight against me. Then asking that just feels condescending....

:ult_byleth: ...At this rate I wonder if I'm going to end up using my sword from when I was sucked inside a book of King Arthur in the next Smash game with how many sword fighters have come up

With how slow the next pass will be. I might do something where I wait until we're half way through (After Character 3) before another update here before obviously the final update when the 2nd fighter's pass (And likely the end of Ultimate speculation as a whole as well)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
tier.png

The site didn't have an icon for Byleth, though I would probably put Byleth in "Neutral."

Oddball

Smash Lord
Bowser's thoughts on ...

:ultmario: Me and Mario are cool. We're all doing stuff, karting, golf, trying to drop each other into pits of lava, you know normal friends stuff
:ultdoc: Who is this stranger and where did Mario go?
:ultwario: I had this guy describes to me as "fat ugly mario" and I was all "how can you tell the difference?" I think I like this guy's personality more though. Seems nice and evil.
:ultkrool: ... lousy no good two-bit copy of me
:ultganondorf: Oh yeah, me and Ganon go back a long way. We were being evil back when being evil was still a new thing. He thinks he's more evil than me, but he's not. I miss when he was a big blue pig though. That was a good look for him.
:ultfalcon::ultfalco: Yeah, I get these two mixed up all the time. One of them flies ships and the others like a superhero racecar driver right?
:ultsnake: I loved this guy in Escape from L.A.
:ultdk: This guy used to be so cool. Kindapping girls, throwing barrels at a plumber, you know, cool guy stuff. Now he just eats bananas or something. What a waste.
:ultbanjokazooie:One of Donkey Kong's friends. This is the ugliest gorilla I have ever seen.
:ultpikachu: Aww... look at him! he's so cute? I wonder what a Pikachu tastes like?
:ultmetaknight:This is the most awesome pokemon ever!
:ultdaisy: This is like when you go to the store because your thirsty and you want some nice Koopa Cola but all they have is the generic stuff, except this is a person.
:ultsamus:Samus is a pretty tough guy. I try to stay out of his way.
:ultdarksamus:Sometimes Samus does this weird dark thing. It's kinda scary. I wish he'd stop doing it.
:ultzss:Samus's little sister or something. I dunno. Not my type.
:ultzelda:Come on! Who DOESN'T love a nice cute blonde princess? Maybe I should kidnap her next. Then I could have a pair of Princesses!
:ultbayonetta: ...She scares me... don't tell anybody.
:ultkingdedede:Pretty cool guy. Could stand to be a little more evil
:ultridley:He thinks he's a big shot now, but he's not. I remember when he was just Mother Brain's henchmen.
:ultjoker:This guy is so famous! He's the guy that fights that bat-guy. I keep telling him we should doa team up and swap heroes, but he keeps tellign me he's not that Joker. I can appreciate that. Sometimes a badguy's just gotta lay low.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Bowser's thoughts on ...

:ultmario: Me and Mario are cool. We're all doing stuff, karting, golf, trying to drop each other into pits of lava, you know normal friends stuff
:ultdoc: Who is this stranger and where did Mario go?
:ultwario: I had this guy describes to me as "fat ugly mario" and I was all "how can you tell the difference?" I think I like this guy's personality more though. Seems nice and evil.
:ultkrool: ... lousy no good two-bit copy of me
:ultganondorf: Oh yeah, me and Ganon go back a long way. We were being evil back when being evil was still a new thing. He thinks he's more evil than me, but he's not. I miss when he was a big blue pig though. That was a good look for him.
:ultfalcon::ultfalco: Yeah, I get these two mixed up all the time. One of them flies ships and the others like a superhero racecar driver right?
:ultsnake: I loved this guy in Escape from L.A.
:ultdk: This guy used to be so cool. Kindapping girls, throwing barrels at a plumber, you know, cool guy stuff. Now he just eats bananas or something. What a waste.
:ultbanjokazooie:One of Donkey Kong's friends. This is the ugliest gorilla I have ever seen.
:ultpikachu: Aww... look at him! he's so cute? I wonder what a Pikachu tastes like?
:ultmetaknight:This is the most awesome pokemon ever!
:ultdaisy: This is like when you go to the store because your thirsty and you want some nice Koopa Cola but all they have is the generic stuff, except this is a person.
:ultsamus:Samus is a pretty tough guy. I try to stay out of his way.
:ultdarksamus:Sometimes Samus does this weird dark thing. It's kinda scary. I wish he'd stop doing it.
:ultzss:Samus's little sister or something. I dunno. Not my type.
:ultzelda:Come on! Who DOESN'T love a nice cute blonde princess? Maybe I should kidnap her next. Then I could have a pair of Princesses!
:ultbayonetta: ...She scares me... don't tell anybody.
:ultkingdedede:Pretty cool guy. Could stand to be a little more evil
:ultridley:He thinks he's a big shot now, but he's not. I remember when he was just Mother Brain's henchmen.
:ultjoker:This guy is so famous! He's the guy that fights that bat-guy. I keep telling him we should doa team up and swap heroes, but he keeps tellign me he's not that Joker. I can appreciate that. Sometimes a badguy's just gotta lay low.
these are nice, but i like zeonie's bowser conversations more though.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hmm... I'm gonna do rival chatter.

Got this idea from another thread where someone brought up that SSFIV Face your Rival cutscenes if they were in Smash.

I'm just going to pretend like they speak when absolutely necessary:

Now, face your rival!
:ultlittlemac:VS:ultdk:

Doc Louis: Uh oh, it's Donkey Kong! Should we go and say hi?
*DK spots him, rushes towards Mac. Extends his arms wide as he towers over him... Then gives him a massive hug.
Doc: Oh! Of Course Donkey Kong is a fan of yours! The Kong family are very avid boxing fans! They've been seen in the crowd on many championships! No wonder he actually signed up for a match with you after you became the champ!
*DK lets go off Mac when he senses he's hurting him. Then bangs his chest ferociously.
Doc: Ah ha! Seems like he wants a friendly rematch, Mac! What are you going to do?
*Little Mac fixes his gloves, and assumes a fighting stance.
Doc: Alright boys! Let's keep this clean!
*DK grunts and raises a fist towards Mac. Mac responds with his own fistbump.

(Do y'all mind if I do these often?
Edit: Now that I think about it, it’s not exactly what the thread was about, sorry)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
More detailed thoughts from :ultinklingboy:
:ultmario::ultluigi:: They've taught me so much...I hope that one day, I can be a famous hero just like they are!
:ultyoshi:: I remember him from that kart racing tournament that :ultmario: hosted. He's a valuable ally to have.
:ultisabelle:: I remember her from the kart racing tournament as well. :ultinkling: and I are looking forward to hanging out with :ultisabelle: again.
:ultbayonetta:: Geez, this lady gives me the heebie-jeebies!
:ultsnake:: I lent some Splat Bombs to him. He said something about how unorthodox weapons force him to think outside the cardboard box...
:ultryu::ultken:: They kinda remind me of the dynamic I have with :ultinkling:.
:ultridley:: This guy just SCREAMS evil. Probably literally!
:ultinkling:: Whether we're competing on the same team or against each other, our friendship remains unwavering.
:ultgunner:: IMPOSTERS!
imposter.jpg

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Next is Kirby's thoughts on the Brawl fighters.
:ultdiddy:: Donkey Kong's buddy. I heard they travelled across their own island to take back their banana hoard from a bunch of crocodiles.
:ultmetaknight:: Meta Knight and I are good friends. We even go on adventures together sometimes! I still won't forgive him for the events of Revenge of Meta Knight though...
:ultkingdedede:: Dedede's here too? I think he's still a little upset about all those monsters I destroyed in our TV show that 4Kids dubbed.
:ulttoonlink:: Toon Link and I are good friends. We're both pretty fast on the ground, but I still have to avoid inhaling his bombs.
:ultzss:: So that's what Samus looks like without all that armor.
:ultwolf:: Wolf is Fox's rival. He even commands his own team called Star Wolf.
:ultpokemontrainer:: So Red's back too huh? And he's brought Green (:ultpokemontrainerf:) with him? No matter who's controlling the three Kanto starters, they're just as strong as ever!
:ultlucario:: I met Lucario during the Tabuu incident. He's not too talkative at times, but he's still a pretty good guy! We have to make a YouTube channel someday and do a longplay on Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Adventure mode! I wonder if I still have my Wii...
:ultlucas:: This kid has been through a lot of pain and grief. I can't blame him. I've been through much worse.
:ultike:: His Quick Draw is just as fast as when we first fought. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to this guy.
:ultpit:: I remember when I encountered him after I saved Link and Yoshi (or was it Mario and him? I can never remember) when King Dedede was driving Wario's bike across The Plains. Good times.
:ultwario:: I can still never forgive that guy for what he did during the Tabuu incident. I heard he and Dedede are cool over it now.
:ultolimar:: (White Pikmin lands on Kirby) GET THIS S**T OFF ME!!! (insert screaming)
:ultrob:: I heard that he and Mario did some kart racing once.
:ultsnake:: Apparently, he has that one game on the PlayStation where one of the bosses, Psycho Mantis, breaks the fourth wall by saying "I see that you enjoy Konami games." Weird, but funny.
:ultsonic:: Sonic saved my life when Tabuu was about to do his Off-Waves attack a second time. Where was he when we needed him the most? Ice Cap Zone? Angel Island? Lava Reef Zone? Ah, whatever. Sonic's a really chill guy.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Spoiler so you don’t have to scroll as far

:ultmario: erereeerererereerererer
:ultdk: erererererereerrer. erererereeeeereer
:ultlink: ererererereeereeeerereeer
:ultsamus: erererererer ererereerrerer
:ultdarksamus: erererereeeeereereerereer
:ultyoshi: ererererrrereerer
:ultkirby: ererererereeerereeerereererr
:ultfox: erererereererreereerer
:ultpikachu: ererererereerrrerrereererrer
:ultluigi: ererereerreeereer
:ultness:ererrererererer
:ultfalcon: erererrererererereerr. ererrerer?
:ultjigglypuff: ererererreeeereerrerrer
:ultpeach: ererererereeerereeerer
:ultdaisy: ererererereeerereeerer
:ultbowser: ererer...ereererererereerrererer
:ulticeclimbers: erereereereereerreer
:ultsheik: erererererer.
:ultzelda: ererereerrereererrerreer.
:ultdoc: erererererer?
:ultpichu: erererererrerrr! erherherh!
:ultfalco: ererererrr..
:ultmarth: erererereereer....ererer!
:ultlucina: erererrer?
:ultyounglink: erererererrerrerrrrerr
:ultganondorf: erererrerer...
:ultmewtwo: ererrereereer?
:ultroy: ererererrere....
:ultchrom: erererrerererererererr!?
:ultgnw: er........
:ultmetaknight: ererrereeerererere
:ultpit: ererererereeerererr.
:ultdarkpit: erererreereer?
:ultzss: ererererrerrere~
:ultwario: ererererrer.
:ultsnake: ererrrereeeeereereer...
:ultike: erererererereer!!
:ultpokemontrainer: erererrererrrer.
:ultpokemontrainerf: erererrererrrer~
:ultdiddy: ererererreerereer
:ultlucas: erererrererrrer...
:ultsonic: errerrrerrerr-!
:ultkingdedede: ereerererereerer? erherherh!
:ultolimar: ererrreereeererer!?
:ultlucario: ererrrerererer
:ultrob: erererrereeereererer...?
:ultwolf: erererrerer!?
:ulttoonlink: ererrereererer!!
:ultvillager: ererrrerrerererer..
:ultmegaman: erereerereeeer?
:ultwiifittrainer: ereerereerereer
:ultrosalina: erererer...
:ultlittlemac:erereereeerererrreer? erherherh!
:ultbrawler: er. ererererrer.
:ultgunner: ererrerererer?
:ultswordfighter: erreerereererrer!
:nessecho: ... ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER ER
:ultpalutena: erererrerrererer
:ultpacman: ereererererererrrer
:ultrobin: ererrrereerer!? erererrer...
:ultshulk: ......ererer.
:ultbowserjr: erererererer. er?
:ultduckhunt: ....?
:ultryu: ererrerererererr
:ultken: ererererrerreeeerereerer
:ultcloud: ererrerer. erherh.
:ultcorrin: erf.
:ultbayonetta: ererererrerrer!?
:ultinkling: erererrer...
:ultridley: ererer!!
:ultsimon: erererrererererer...
:ultrichter: erererer.
:ultkrool: ererereeerererrer..?
:ultisabelle: ererer?
:ultincineroar: ererrerer!
:ultjoker: ...ereereererrrer?
:ulthero: erereererer. ererrererererer, erereereerererererrerrr. ereereeererereerr! erererrereerreerr? ererreeeerereerere!?ererererrer.
:ultbanjokazooie: ererererereeerererrr.
:ult_terry: erg!?
Byleth - ererererrererrer... ererrerer.
Jotaro (can’t believe he got in) - EEEEEEEEEEEE

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
What :ultlittlemac: thinks of everyone else
:ultjigglypuff: How does it stay up in the air so long?
:ultfalco:Amazing jumping technique
:ultmetaknight: He can Fly!!
:ultinkling: How far can she go!?
:ultkingdedede: He’s a lot more mobile in the air than he looks
:ultvillager: Wait can EVERYONE jump higher than me?
:ultincineroar: My BROTHER!!!

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
:ultrosalina:: I remember filming myself at the Comet Observatory, doing things Mario would do in the Super Mario Galaxy games!
:ultbowserjr:: Bowser's son is here too? The party crashers just keep on coming, don't they?
:ultgreninja:: He's a ninja, huh? His 8th alternate costume kind of reminds me of Bio Spark...
:ultlucina:: Apparently, she used Marth's identity to boost the morale of her army... Sounds like Dark Meta Knight stealing Meta Knight's identity if you ask me.
:ultrobin:: He's apparently similar to Wiz in the fact that they both use spells to attack. He also has a female counterpart (:ultrobinf:) of himself, so if both of them come out, I can't take any chances.
:ultcorrin:: He can transform into a DRAGON?! Oh boy... this will be trouble. Like Robin, he has a female counterpart (:ultcorrinf:) as well.
:ultpalutena:: A goddess? This will be fun. After all, I faced off universal threats and came out alive.
:ultdarkpit:: So Pit has a Mirror World counterpart as well? I'd love to see how him and Shadow Kirby would get along.
:ultvillager:: He can pocket projectiles, so I don't think I should use Final Cutter.
:ultmegaman:: Looks like he has quite the history of fighting robots. I should probably show him my fight with Mega Titan in Carrot Castle sometime!
:ultwiifittrainer::

:ultlittlemac:: Wow, a boxer! He kind of reminds me of Knuckle Joe, but he's no joke. I heard he defeated multiple heavyweights and won the world championship.
:ultshulk:: Apparently he can predict the future, and he can use Monado Arts to increase and decrease certain stats. Sounds pretty cool!
:ultduckhunt:: Not going to lie, these two make a good team. I'm still wondering where the NES Zapper shots are coming from...
:ultpacman:: We're kind of similar in terms of design, which is cool. The downside is, that he has leg limbs, which means he's a little taller.
:ultryu:: His Hadoken kind of reminds me of when I use all the Force Blast variations with the Fighter ability.
:ultcloud:: Just like Lucas, Cloud has been through some painful and loss-inducing wars when he was younger. His sword looks awesome though. He also has a friend who can morph into different beasts. I think his name was Vincent Valentine...
:ultbayonetta:: An... an Umbra Witch...? *chatters teeth* When Sonic told me she was coming, I was scared. These beings are stronger than I have ever imagined. Still, Bayonetta is still a good person to hang out with. Witch Time is still an issue for me though.
:ultmiifighters:: So, the player can turn their own Miis into playable fighters? Depending on what I've seen online, most of the Miis players have made are cool, some are references to popular anime (such as Dragon Ball Z, Boku no Hero Academia, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and some are... cursed. Here's an example:

You see what I mean?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
What Min Min thinks of the others
:ultfalcon::ultkirby:: These guys sure do appreciate a good bowl of noodles.
:ultryu::ultken:: They told me that I remind them of someone named Dhalsim. I'd like to meet him sometime!
:ultlittlemac:: Hey, a new training partner!

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Now for Kirby's views on the Smash Ultimate newcomers (I'm waiting until Fighters Pass Volume 2 is finished to do all the DLC).
:ultdaisy:: Apparently, Daisy was the first princess Mario saved that wasn't Peach. She's pretty good at tennis as well!
:ultpiranha:: I've had quite the... history... with these Piranha Plants. During Subspace Emissary, Petey Piranha showed up and kidnapped Peach and Zelda, so I had to rescue both of them.
:ultkrool:: Three of his special moves reference the Donkey Kong Country games. I think he's the first Smash Bros. fighter to have a real life gun as a special move!
:ultridley:: Similar to Meta Knight, Ridley leads an army of his own called the Space Pirates. (turns around to see if Samus is watching him, but she isn't) [whispering] I also heard that Ridley killed Samus' parents when she was just a little kid.
:ultdarksamus:: So, Samus told me that Dark Samus was similar to this parasite called the SA-X, as both of them infected her suit for their own purposes.
:ultincineroar:: Another Pokémon representative. This one kind of reminds me of Bugzzy, since they both have suplex abilities.
:ultchrom:: When Marth stepped down from the throne, Chrom took his place as prince. Fun fact: he's Lucina's father!
:ultbyleth:: Byleth is the 7th Fire Emblem representative, and the third Fire Emblem character to not just wield a sword in battle (the other two were Robin and Corrin)! A shame that he's hated amongst the community though. (Kirby glares at all the people who wanted Dante from Devil May Cry instead of Byleth)
:ultisabelle:: She has a moveset similar to Villager's, but her Side and Down Special Moves are different. Her final smash involves an exploding town hall. Not sure how that works.
:ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy:: These Inklings have a lot of weapons. They do have some potential at tennis though!
:ultken:: Looks like Ryu's rival decided to join the fray! Unlike Ryu, Ken hasn't mastered the Hadoken, but he has completed the Shoryuken technique. Now that I think about it, I saw Mega Man and Ryu practicing that technique earlier today, but it didn't have the cool fire effect.
:ultsimon:: The first in a long line of Belmonts to ever kill Dracula. His special moves mostly revolve around projectiles, so I can just inhale his axe, cross, and holy water to restore health.
:ultrichter:: His first appearance in a Castlevania game was on the PC Engine Super CD-ROM², also known as the TurboGrafx 16. He has the same moveset as Simon, so the same strategy still applies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I said earlier in this thread I'd give Sonic's thoughts once we were halfway through Fighter's Pass 2. And now here we are.

:ultminmin: Wow, she has some stretchy arms, you know I had some of my own back when I was a Werehog. Bet I could of tried being in those tournies she's in as a Werehog again. She also absolutely makes the best pasta I've ever eaten!
:ultsteve:: Hehehe, admittedly ever since I got to punch Mario into the Minecraft world I've started calling my wind-up punch the "Minecraft banisher". Though about Steve, he's an interesting... blocky fellow. He often complains that I'm too fast for him to let him craft for materials for very long during battle though.

:ultsephiroth:: My goodness that's a long sword... yeah this guy's another swordsman, but they probably let him in so they wouldn't get impaled from across the room with how long it is... I've noticed Cloud's noticeably devastated he's here, like he killed someone he deeply loved...

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I said earlier in this thread I'd give Sonic's thoughts once we were halfway through Fighter's Pass 2. And now here we are.

:ultminmin: Wow, she has some stretchy arms, you know I had some of my own back when I was a Werehog. Bet I could of tried being in those tournies she's in as a Werehog again. She also absolutely makes the best pasta I've ever eaten!
:ultsteve:: Hehehe, admittedly ever since I got to punch Mario into the Minecraft world I've started calling my wind-up punch the "Minecraft banisher". Though about Steve, he's an interesting... blocky fellow. He often complains that I'm too fast for him to let him craft for materials for very long during battle though.

:ultsephiroth:: My goodness that's a long sword... yeah this guy's another swordsman, but they probably let him in so they wouldn't get impaled from across the room with how long it is... I've noticed Cloud's noticeably devastated he's here, like he killed someone he deeply loved...
just a nitpick, i think sonic would say "Wow" then "My Goodness" in the sentence of sephiroth. you don't need to change it if you want, i'm only just saying.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Kirby's thoughts on the rest of the DLC (so far):

:ultjoker:: Hmm... the way he makes evil people change their ways kind of reminds me of those Friend Hearts.
:ulthero:: Another godslayer from Square Enix, huh (the first one was Cloud)? This should be interesting.
:ultbanjokazooie:: Those two make a pretty good team. I know two other two-pairs who make a good team as well.
:ult_terry:: Sonic told me about Terry when we first saw each other in Smash. Apparently, Sonic had a game on an SNK system. I think it was "Sonic Pocket Adventure"...
:ultminmin: She makes some of the BEST ramen. Her fighting style is pretty diverse, too!
:ultsteve:: Like Wii Fit Trainer, Steve was a pretty oddball pick. But, he was a pretty popular one as well, and he deserved the 77th spot on the roster.
:ultsephiroth:: Well... another god in Smash?* This will be fun. A godslayer like me fighting a god like Sephiroth.

(*: Shulk was the first god in Smash Bros.)

☆Nin10ja☆

Smash Rookie
All of my mains are my true friends and get along with each other very well. Meta Knight, Rosalina, Charizard, and Pikachu are best friends and partners. Meta Knight is Kirby's friendly mentor. Kirby is also good friends with Rosalina and Luma because of her trailer. Inkling and Rosalina get along very well as well. Mario and Sonic are friendly rivals. Greninja and Charizard are childhood friends. Sora is very curious about my other mains and befriended them.

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Gonna recreate that old tier list, some characters have shuffled around a bit.
(I should note that within each tier, I grouped characters from the same franchise, and tried to put each franchise in a rough order)
relations tier list with sora.jpg

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I'd imagine Samus and Snake being good friends, It would probably start off with snake slightly being a pervert to samus but once they get to know each other they start to respect one another & even team up once in a while.

Mario and Sonic could have their friendly rivalry relationship as well, some villains won't be too excepting to the band of bad guys(Bowser & Ganon would have a grudge on each other, Dark Samus is pretty dangerous to be around, and The Villains would feel terrified of Sephiroth).

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Kirby's thoughts on the remaining DLC:
:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:: Another 2-in-1 character, huh? I miss the days when Zelda had that mechanic with Sheik.
:ultkazuya:: I still don't understand why he threw me off that cliff. I have six jumps in these games for crying out loud!
:ultsora:: So... the kid who won the Smash Ballot back when Smash 4 was alive & kicking, huh? I'm pretty sure McLeodGaming called this from a mile away, considering Super Smash Flash 2 has Sora in it as well.

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
:ultsephiroth: -- other Swordies

:ultlink: -- "Cannon fodder."

:ultmarth: -- "You're three games too late. Go back to where you belong: the dustbin of history."

:ultlucina: -- "You're trying too hard. Perhaps you need lessons in imitation."

:ultyounglink: -- "You're but a child. Go home! This is no place for children."

:ultroy: -- "Fire is a most dangerous element... if one does not know how to control it, one will be burned."

:ultchrom: -- "You're a most unique copycat. Yet you cannot find your own path; are you any better than a puppet?"

:ultike: -- "You're one of the only ones here that can hold their own weight."

:ulttoonlink: -- "Cast aside and forgotten. Is this the fate you remember?"

:ultrobinf: -- "..."

:ultshulk: -- "The future belongs to those who seize it. I think we both know that now."

:ultcloud: -- "Know your place."

:ultcorrin: -- "I have slain dragons before. This time will be no different."

:ulthero: -- "For a 'Hero,' you're not the best at your job."

:ultbyleth: -- "Who?"

:ultpyra::ultmythra: -- "Two personalities wielding the same blade; two souls cursed to walk the same path. How familiar."

:ultsora: -- "Kneel. Beg for forgiveness."

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
What Peach thinks of Inkling Boy

inkling and peach meme.png

Unlike my "Inklings are BFFs" or "Mario mentors the Inklings" headcanons, this one actually has some basis in canon: remember that official artwork that depicted Peach holding Inkling Boy?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
:ultganondorf: Would go out of his way to bully :ultyounglink: by reminding him that he killed the Deku Tree.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Imma do the OG 12 with Corrin

:ultmario: - “The great, powerful Mario…He’s defeated many powerful entities, or so he tells me. I’m inclined to believe him because of that grand moustache.”

:ultdk: - “One time, Takumi got punched by him and was limping for weeks…I’ll stay away from his bananas.”

:ultlink: - “The Hero of Hyrule! A little on the quiet side, though…”

:ultsamus: - “She has some incredible equipment not seen by Hoshido or Nohr ever before. I would love to get to know her.”

:ultyoshi: - “What a funny-looking creature! Elise and Sakura love him, and he’s friendly enough. All those baseless rumors about tax fraud Hinoka tries telling you are lies, by the way.”

:ultkirby: - “He may look harmless enough, but I have heard he is an all-powerful being who has killed many godlike creatures…I must be careful around him. Fortunately, he's pretty friendly. Just don't touch his cake.”

:ultfox: - “You remind me of Kaden…”

:ultpikachu: - “Apparently electric powers can be a serious damper on water abilities. Azura has always been cautious around him for that reason. But as long as you are gentle with him, Pikachu will be gentle in kind.”

:ultluigi: - “I mention ghosts, and he screams and hides himself up Daisy’s dress. Clearly he had a rough childhood.”

:ultness: - “He looks like he’s seen some terrifying things. In a way, I feel a strong kinship.”

:ultfalcon: - “He’s a likable enough fellow, I suppose. A bit egotistical, though. Kinda like Arthur in a way. Also his clothes smell dire…must be those G-diffusers.”

:ultjigglypuff: - “Poor creature. It seems to understand little of its own abilities…all it wants is to sing to people WITHOUT them falling asleep. Though it has to be said, Selena did NOT take it well when she woke up to see a mustache drawn on her face.”

Top Bottom