• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color Pit Do You Use and Why?

Luigi Linguine

Smash Cadet
I'm kind of struggling to decide on what color to use for Pit. For now I'm using dark regular Pit as a joke, but I'm not totally happy with it, lol. In my opinion, Dark Pit has better skins, but I personally prefer Pit, so that's irrelevant to me. I'm very curious as to what the resident Pit mains of Smashboards use for their alts and why they choose to use them, so please let me know!

Phyras

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Dark pit has better skin, something about color saturation maybe.
I'm playing all color except white Pit that I find hard to see on stage with too much light.

J.B.

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
1342-4251-4349
I use the Magnus alt for DP and the cherub alt for Pit, mainly cause they're aesthetically the most different from each other.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
I actually prefer 'Light' Pit's skins. There are a few I like but the first alternate one with the yellow tunic is easily my go to as thats my favorite color. The other one I really like is with the blonde hair.
Essentially the only Dark Pit skin I like is the purple one. Looks good to me and matches his arrows.

AndrewtheAmericanDude

Smash Cadet
I love the blue color because my tag is Water after hearing Bruce Lee quotes lol. And then the arrows being blue fits the theme too. Looks clean and standout enough compared to default white.

BaeBraham

Coffee and Smash enthusiast
NNID
BaeBraham
3DS FC
4184-3853-8896
I like them all for different reasons myself and have different one's for different occasions. But I prefer to wear his blue, because I wear the forth costume for every character, his standard skin because it's classic, and I have to shout out the "All-American dream-boat" Pit with his blond hair. He was probably the quarterback on his varsity football team, class president, and he most likely got a full ride to college for his athletics and academics.

Kaiʃer

Smash Rookie
On Pit I like to use these colors:

- Pink: I use it the most because I like this color. But I miss the cyan costume. The cyan one felt like the 90s and reminded me of the color palette of the original NES game.
- Yellow: Because back in the day, playing my NES, Pit´s sprites in the last level with the Three Sacred Treasures looked yellow for me on my old tube television.
- And of course I like his original color.

On Dark Pit I like to use the purple one. Because it looks good and I think it fits to his design more than the original black.

Top Bottom