• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color do you play Sheik as?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I want to learn the Sheik ditto.

If I ever see you at anything I might kidnap you for an hour to learn the Sheik ditto through friendlies. And then we could talk about how gay Fox is.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sheik dittos are actually fun as long as they aren't reduced to CGing.

Otherwise its just a camping battle for needles into grab :(.

Which is absurdly boring >_>.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
White all the way.Unless Im losing bad then I choose red......the colour of rage,blood and revenge

Brock: GO! MAGMA SHEIK!

$ick

Smash Lord
S'all bout dat regular blue sheik. I used to be the white one, but everyone picked it. So my next fav was that one, and plus DSF and Drephen both use it. :p

Apples

Smash Apprentice
You know, one of the few things I like a bit better about brawl is Sheik's blue color. That red scarf they added.... mmm it's so sexy.

soap

Smash Hero
9/16 moves are leg moves, and they are all sexy, except for that neutral air, wtf is up with that dead fish? im forced to use it for its random effectiveness but definitely least sexy move.

it might be not the moves fault but how she moves in the air which keeps it from looking cool like fox + falco

samus has the same style but she looks funny with her jet pack and she makes a noise so i forgive her, plus she is forced to do it so much u better like it.

Bil

Smash Ace
I've currently been doing the rainbow on the Character Select screen, and whatever color I end up with decides on how I play. Black = Offensive, Blue = Defensive, Red = Grease, Green = Bad, Purple or whatever color that is = Unnecessarily Technical(and probably lose).

Same goes with my Fox.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
9/16 moves are leg moves, and they are all sexy, except for that neutral air, wtf is up with that dead fish? im forced to use it for its random effectiveness but definitely least sexy move.

it might be not the moves fault but how she moves in the air which keeps it from looking cool like fox + falco
Kso

After talking about stuff with Teczero, nobody is EVER allowed to mock her Nair ever again. Under penalty of death... by snu snu.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
I use all of her colors. As Sheik looks badass in anything she wears. But my personal favorite has to be the White.

Drephen

Smash Master
ive always played regular blue shiek for some strange reason

you would think i would play red shiek (red power) but i cant get used to it

Top Bottom