• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What clothing brand you guys wear?

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I mainly wear Tommy Hilfiger and Lacoste i love being very fancy yes indeed.

So i was wondering what clothing brands you guys wear.

Also i wear Wrangler :secretkpop:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I honestly don't know. I just focus on the look and maybe comfortableness rather than who made it.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I don't care what brand really, what I mean is that I'm not concerned with people thinking "ohh lala he's got expensive clothes"

What really matters is how well something fits and if a company makes shirts and pants that fit my body consistently. Currently (and for a while) that company has been Express: all of their shirts, pants, suits, etc just seem to fit perfectly. Their clothes prices are very reasonable as well for the quality, especially when you take advantage of the CC or many many deals they always have going on ($50 off $150, $75 off $200, etc)

When I'm not wearing Express stuff I like to wear graphic tees that really represent the things I'm into. It's always a conversation starter and lets others know your interests, which I think is quite important.

I'm also currently in the process of learning how to tailor and sew a bit, it's a very valuable skill. I was motivated to learn because I can't stand when I really like a piece of clothing but it just barely doesn't fit right.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't care about brands. I just wear and pick whatever I think looks cute/good.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I kinda don't care what brand it is. I just wear what's comfortable and I like the look of.
Usually I just go graphic tee + hoodie and some pants or something right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm wearing jeans from American Eagle, a Boba Fett shirt I bought at Walmart, a spiked choker I bought at Hot Topic and a Shirt with a rib cage and arm bones down the sleeve I also bought at Hot Topic

Plus Vans shoes

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
I'm mostly wearing brands like Gant, Abercrombie and Polo. I'm also locally known for being the Converse guy; I use Converse hi-tops all year around, even when the snow reaches my knees and it's -30c outside.

Last edited:

MongoDB

Smash Rookie
Lyle and Scott, Lacoste, some Stone Island stuff is pretty nice, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani jeans and Adidas trainers ^_^

FlusteredBat

Smash Journeyman
Obsessing over brand names is silly, nobody (of value) cares about what you wear casually* and a well-tailored suit is a well-tailored suit.

*Unless it's particularly extreme or inapropriate.

Last edited:

Daxtero

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crackercube
Anything that is comfortable and looks good. Although I've been wearing The North Face a lot lately since it's freezing.

Oh, and I just want to say to the OP: I love your avatar. Seriously, Daria is the best. :D

Last edited:

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
I dont go for brands in particular; i just go for clean and basic styles. I love cardigans and sweaters so i wear those as much as i can. I suppose i'm a fan of Levi's. I wear black slim Levi's almost everyday with Toms slip ons.

When i crossdress, i like to wear sleeveless dresses with a cardigans. Skirts are alot of fun too XD

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
Whatever I find at the thrift store and it's comfortable. Don't really care that much. I'd rather spend money on something more important. Like anything.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's about material and design for me, don't really care which brand. There are new labels coming out every other day, don't have the patience to care.

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
I don't really care about brand names.

Most of my shirts are Nintendo-themed, and the "tag" says they're made by Nintendo themselves, the NES, or a cartridge of Super Mario Bros.
I typically wear pajama pants that my grandma made for me, and I don't care one bit about underwear brand names.
My shoes are New Balance, and who cares about socks?

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
iHeartraves is good if you're into flashy designs ;). But they're somewhat expensive.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
Don’t care for brand names, I focus on design quality and fit.

BUT, if I’m rich, I won’t mind buying some mcm backpacks.

98D0379A-F396-4646-8816-4E4C150C4B6E.png

So fire.

With shoes, I mostly go with timbs, nicks, and adidas. Not a Jordan head.

Might indulge in Reeboks soon.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Don’t care for brand names, I focus on design quality and fit.

BUT, if I’m rich, I won’t mind buying some mcm backpacks.

View attachment 134512

So fire.

With shoes, I mostly go with timbs, nicks, and adidas. Not a Jordan head.

Might indulge in Reeboks soon.
1: That backpack is really nice. Same style as Jansport & Herschel. I might cop a design I like soon.

2: You don't like the perfection that is Air Jordan #1s? Should be sacrilege.

3: Reebok makes okay running shoes, but for casual wear? Yuck. Wal-Mart looking kicks.

:162:

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
1: That backpack is really nice. Same style as Jansport & Herschel. I might cop a design I like soon.

2: You don't like the perfection that is Air Jordan #1s? Should be sacrilege.

3: Reebok makes okay running shoes, but for casual wear? Yuck. Wal-Mart looking kicks.

:162:
E4DC2610-1428-45D4-B896-1D9D196A8CB5.png

I mean, if people can wear new balances and get away with it; I should be able to wear these jawns with impunity too lol.

The correct outfit would float niiice with these.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
I mainly tend to switch T-Shirts and Jeans, but everything else pretty consistent.
Socks: ADIDAS
Shoes: Right now Brooks
Underwear: Heins
Glasses/Sunglasses: Oakley
Polos: Under Armor
Back Pack: Swiss Gear

Last edited:

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
Bogs Footwear
Kenneth Cole

They gave me dark enough colors with distinctive enough designs. I'm not rich so their affordability was also a factor. I'm a bit of a /fa/*.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I've been wearing Soffee baseball tees since 3rd grade. I turned 21 last March.

hermes

Smash Apprentice
I am not strict about shoes and buy from anywhere. As for clothing, either from one vintage boutique, dads closet or cheaper alternatives from boutiques copying ted baker or from ted baker itself, sometimes massimo dutti or zara. I love zara as a common choice and its cheap here. Im a fit guy but my body type is "thicc" and I tend to turn into a monster as I exercise. Zaras extreme slim fits are sometimes painful-look bad on me. Ive met zara mens leader of turkey in gym and told him the exact thing. Said "why are you doing this, this is a dream and dont apply half of the population?". He only said "Pfff you are disgusting.". As for local brands we have beymen in turkey. Cheaper than top brands, not as crazy as zara but still crazy and looks amazing.

Last edited:

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
Aeropostale, Levi's, sometimes American Eagle (but that's not really common).

I feel kinda superficial because where I shop matters, but that's mostly because of stylistic reasons than anything else. If I'm going to wear something I care about looking good wearing it, so...

ArkBahamut

Smash Rookie
i dont pick out clothes based on brand but alot of my stuff is Nike branded.

please dont associate me with all the controversy going on about their new ad or whatever. I just like their clothes.

Top Bottom