• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character would you want to have added to any smash game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheElementalCow

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6474 2850 7998
Yea yea I get it. Unoriginal question. I'm just wondering. I would want my boy tails cause my main in smash flash 2.

D

Deleted member

Well, if I wanted to add just one character to each game, it would be thusly:
  • :bowser: to original Smash
  • :pt: to Melee
  • :rosalina: to Brawl
  • Alisa Bosconovitch to Smash 4

Sayonara :kirby:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I wish Smash 64 had 59 characters like Smash Wii U. I'd never play another game.

For specific characters: Jack Of Blades from Fable would have been incredibly beautiful.

:162:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Chrom in Smash 4, easily.

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Hades from Kid Icaus for smash 4
Geno from super Mario rpg for bawl
Sonic for melee
Bowser for smash 64
I honestly love this question :)

Staarih

Smash Master
Isaac (Golden Sun) should have been playable in Brawl, or in Melee even (that might have been a bit rushed tho), before GS began to fade away into obscurity... sadly.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Banjo & Kazooie or Joanna Dark in Smash 64, partially to mess with history.
Pit in Melee...maybe with the classic design that the trophy used. Messing with history again...not that I dislike the newer Kid Icarus...
Mega Man or Little Mac in Brawl...hmmm...
Snake in Smash Wii U/3DS...or at least Simon Belmont or Bomberman...

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

As someone who loves Rosalinas character and appearance Smash. It would honestly make no sense for Brawl. It'd like adding King Boo in Melee

Anyway, too answer question. Hard to say, younger me probably didn't know enough characters to answer it, I didn't even own Smash 64 until Melee. But based on what I know now probably

64: Probably Zelda.
Melee: Maybe King Dedede, although back then I only really knew Mario, Zelda and Pokemon
Brawl: Ridley
Smash Wii U: since Ridley was in Brawl, maybe Skull Kid

Last edited:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
64: Mewtwo
Melee: James Bond
Brawl: Chibi Robo
Smash For: Solid Snake, but if cut veterans aren't eligiable then I would say Elma from Xenoblade X

Eekum_bokum

Smash Cadet
I'm still extremely salty that Banjo-Kazooie never made it as a Smash character. They were so close in Melee, and it was possible for the ones after had Microsoft released its choke hold on it. Their move set in their actual game would have translated perfectly to Smash.

GrimmFan

Smash Rookie
I would definitely want Waddle Dee and Phoenix Wright in Sm4sh. I know Phoenix seems unlikely since there are already 2 Capcom characters, but I REALLY want him in. And for a bonus, Young link would be cool. Just give him the mirror shield and gilded sword and some changes to Link's move set and bam.

Crooked Crow

I would enjoy playing as an actual animal character.

I quite enjoy how Anthrax from Shrek Super Slam functions; thought perhaps we could give Epona from OoT a similar design.

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
I think a Smash 4 iteration of Pichu would be super cool. Rayman as well.

Last edited:

LostSylveon

Smash Rookie

Your mains scare me, as my mains are Lucas,Ness, and R.O.B. (i would say its hard to come by somebody that plays rare characters like these...but, I kinda know somebody who plays yoshi and duckhunt...)

LostSylveon

Smash Rookie
Yea yea I get it. Unoriginal question. I'm just wondering. I would want my boy tails cause my main in smash flash 2.
If I could ask for ANYBODY it would be starfy. If anybody says "who's that?" then you dont know everything about smash bros. Its a game that kirby completely overshadowed and was left in darkness, but the game was so good that they even gave him an assist trophy in smash 4! (he is the star looking thing that spins) look him up, and look at skills in the game. he nearly already has a moveset for him right there!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
:mewtwomelee:in Smash 64
King K. Rool in Melee
Andy in Brawl
Mike Jones in Smash 4 (as a retro character)

LostSylveon

Smash Rookie
As someone who loves Rosalinas character and appearance Smash. It would honestly make no sense for Brawl. It'd like adding King Boo in Melee

Anyway, too answer question. Hard to say, younger me probably didn't know enough characters to answer it, I didn't even own Smash 64 until Melee. But based on what I know now probably

64: Probably Zelda.
Melee: Maybe King Dedede, although back then I only really knew Mario, Zelda and Pokemon
Brawl: Ridley
Smash Wii U: since Ridley was in Brawl, maybe Skull Kid
omg is that actually you 8bitman?
your one of my favorite players!

Z-Tier

Smash Rookie
Realistically? I think it would've been neat if Bowser and Dedede had gotten in 64, and made it so DK wasn't the only heavy. I also wonder if their moveset would be significantly different if they were introduced then. A good handful of characters in 64 had moves that didn't have much of a connection to their original incarnations, like Mario/Luigi Tornado and most of the good captain's moveset. Maybe some of Bowser or Dedede's specials would've been something new instead? I dunno, just silly speculating.

Crooked Crow

Waluigi in everything
If you've played Mario Party 3, in particular on the board map of Waluigi's Island, it's quite clear he has a penchant for mechanical engineering & mischief. Maybe you could borrow elements from Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and Mario Tennis to really mesh everything together.

Definitely plausible.

TheElementalCow

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6474 2850 7998
I know it's not really centered around that since its not a Nintendo thing but I have not seen suggestions for SSF2 and PM. Those are considered smash right?

D

Deleted member

:4mewtwo: in Smash 64 probably over Jigglypuff
:4dedede: in Melee
Isaac in Brawl
:snake: in Sm4sh
\(°|°)/

Last edited by a moderator:

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
In 64 I would add, Bowser
in Melee I would add Sonic
Brawl I would add Bowser Jr.
and in Smash 4 I would add Tails.

Fazesupernappa

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
HONC#140
Without a doubt, either Banjo or my man WALUIGI for any of them

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Please do not bump thread this olds, recommended to just making a new one if there is no recent topic on it or a sticky on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom