• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character would own everyone if he/she were real?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lucas, Ness, and Mewtwo because of psychic powers.

Nothing can protect you from your mind blowing up.... And they can reflect projectiles.

Levitas

the moon
Boobs distort time and space. Samus, Zelda, and Peach definately have the edge, lol.

It's important to realize that the mindreader has no advantage on the automoton.

ook

Smash Lord
Mr. Game and Watch would be pretty tough.

He pulls turtles and hammers out of nowhere, who knows what else he has up his sleeve. He probably has tons of concealed weapons that nobody even knows about. Maybe even nukes

Plus he's so thin, if he comes at you at the right angle, he's almost invisible. Especially at night

Coselm

Smash Ace
Samus, Wolf, Falco, and Fox, duh!

I would like to see any character stop a landmaster tank, arwing, or a super missile!

I really doubt two 7-year-old boys, some plumbers, mountain climbers, or swordsman could do a whole lot against 10,000 years advancement of technology.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Ganondorf, seeing as how lore taken into consideration he's pretty much invincible. Only light and anti evil weapons can harm him. Not much like that in the real world y'know?

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Ike, of course. How could one the hardest hitters in a virtual world not be one of the most dangerous people in reality?

Getting hit by a sword that cuts so deep that it sounds like a blunt-side strike...like in Brawl..

The problem is, him actually hitting you, even a newborn could dodge his FSmash.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i would go with the order of:

snake
ike
ganondorf

i mean, 1) it's snake. 2) have you ever felt how heavy a one handed sword is? now trying being ike and being able to use a two hander with one hand. 3) king of all evil.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
i can just imagine Ganon doing his >B and ripping someones heart out and eating it with that move lol - like mortal combat

"FLAWLESS VICTORY"

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ganondorf. You know anyone with an enchanted weapon? no? thought so. God-like beings FTW.

Shuma

Smash Hero
He can't outrun the destruction of the world. Seriously, if the characters were real no one would be able to stop ganondorf. I mean, he IS inmortal and only the master sword can harm him, so what's the use?

If he was real he would own everyone. /thread

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
And run into countless walls.
How would he do that -_-'

It is true Sonic could run circles around anyone, his sheer speed could burst the Arwings and Landmasters apart, now you might say Ganondorf because he is immortal, but who can fight SSJ, em I mean Super Sonic.

Anyways Kirby wold win, he could eat the whole world XD.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Dedede.

"omg blue penguin!"

And then you're eaten. Or smashed.

Self-proclaimed king...of the world!

Replacement100

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Game and Watch would be pretty tough.

He pulls turtles and hammers out of nowhere, who knows what else he has up his sleeve. He probably has tons of concealed weapons that nobody even knows about. Maybe even nukes

Plus he's so thin, if he comes at you at the right angle, he's almost invisible. Especially at night
Freaking win the thread. :laugh:
*gives you trophy*

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Uh..well. Kirby would just eat everyone..

Samus would crush most people that don't have magical powers (or psionics)

Ganondorf IS immortal...

Game and Watch is from a Seperate dimension o_O

Ness and Lucas are psionic so they kinda crush most people that have minds....

Ness would take out Captain Falcon just above the knee, rendering him useless.

I dunno, it's a tough call... But, probably Peach, cause she'd just sleep with everyone and give them aids. And Kirby'd get herpies, cause he'd try eating her.

AntonieFC

Smash Cadet
I'm going to give this one to the King of Evil, Ganondorf. I mean bullets aren't going to slow him down. And he's the King of Evil!! If I was a soldier and was told I was being air lifted to a foreign country named, Myrule to fight the King of Evil I think I'd soil myself.

BentoBox

Smash Master
None of the aforementioned characters could do crap against rockets, grenades and C4. IRL. Sorry.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
I believe Samus would be the most unstoppable. Seriously, she has weapons that can penetrate walls until it reaches the target.... How can anyone stand that?

Edit: Lol Light Beam at Ganondorf.

Top Bottom