• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character do you NOT want as a newcomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just as the title says, you’re allowed to say what characters you DON’T want as a newcomer. And yes, I mean newcomers specifically; it can’t be a character already in the game. For me, it’s any character from:

• Bethesda: a company that has released unfinished games at full price and frequently failed to properly fix them. Then add an equally broken subscription function to Fallout 76. Oh, and in the past; they’ve apparently ripped off other developers for their work on games.
  • Blizzard: a company that prefers profit over freedom of speech.
  • EA:.........well....it's EA. But if you want some recent specifics, Fifa 2020 has been found to have aspects of Fifa 2019 inside. Solidifying the fact that you are basically buying the same game every year. Also, "Surprise mechanic" and Anthem.
  • Along with that, Steve and Bubsy (the former I’d make a purposefully useless Assist Trophy just so we can beat the crap out of him)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We don't allow anti-character threads, because it quickly devolves into flaming and character bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom