• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Release What Buffs &/Or Nerfs Would You Like To See For The Characters?

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Not sure if this thread has already been made, if so then please link it here and lock this one.
Regardless, the title says it all.

-DISCLOSURE!
-1: Be mindful and clear with your posts. Especially concerning nerfs, none of your reasons should be used to target someone else at their own expense.
So no posts like "Gut Pikachu and buff Doc to 'trigger' Esam."

-2: Also try to keep this topic relatively serious. Don't post anything overly silly or unrealistic like "Remove Bayo's specials." or "Make Marth jab cover the whole screen."
(I will allow only one joke in only one of your posts just to get it out of your system)

-3: Let's keep this thread civil and welcoming.

Alright boring stuff out of the way, have fun!

I'll start:

:ultdoc:

-I hope his Dair Short-Hop Auto-Cancels and has no more then 15 frames of landing lag.

:ultganondorf:

-Please have just one decent kill throw.

:ultkingdedede:
-Since K. Rool already has this, give his Dash Attack super armor as well.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can probably think of something in regards to Shulk. It mostly has to do with his Monado Arts and the attribute multipliers that are used.

Note: Under normal circumstances, a fighter's knockback resistance value is 0, so the knockback resistance multipliers are only noticeable if Shulk picks up a Metal Box.

:ultshulk:
Monado Arts
Jump
  • Air Speed: 1.5x
  • Jump Height: 1.5x
  • Falling Speed: 1.2x
  • Fast-Falling Speed: 1.2x
  • Gravity: 1.2x
  • Damage Taken: 1.25x
Speed
  • Walk Speed: 1.7x
  • Run Speed: 1.7x
  • Air Speed: 1.3x
  • Jump Height: 0.8x
  • Gravity: 1.1x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.8x
Shield
  • Walk Speed: 0.6x
  • Run Speed: 0.6x
  • Air Speed: 0.6x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.7x
  • Damage Taken: 0.6x
  • Knockback Resistance: 1.666667x (1 / 0.6)
  • Knockback Taken: 0.6x
  • Shield HP: 1.5x
  • Shield Regeneration: 1.3x
Buster
  • Damage Dealt: 1.4x
  • Damage Taken: 1.12x
  • Knockback Dealt: 0.7x
  • Knockback Growth: 0.7x
Smash
  • Damage Dealt: 0.5x
  • Knockback Dealt: 1.3x
  • Knockback Growth: 1.3x
  • Knockback Resistance: 0.8333334x (1 / 1.2)
  • Knockback Taken: 1.2x
Jump
  • Air Speed: 1.65x
  • Jump Height: 1.65x
  • Falling Speed: 1.32x
  • Fast-Falling Speed: 1.32x
  • Gravity: 1.32x
  • Damage Taken: 1.25x
Speed
  • Walk Speed: 1.87x
  • Run Speed: 1.87x
  • Air Speed: 1.43x
  • Gravity: 1.21x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.8x
Shield
  • Walk Speed: 0.6x
  • Run Speed: 0.6x
  • Air Speed: 0.6x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.7x
  • Damage Taken: 0.5454546x (0.6 / 1.1)
  • Knockback Resistance: 1.833334x (1.1 / 0.6)
  • Knockback Taken: 0.5454546x (0.6 / 1.1)
  • Shield HP: 1.65x
  • Shield Regeneration: 1.43x
Buster
  • Damage Dealt: 1.54x
  • Damage Taken: 1.12x
  • Knockback Dealt: 0.7x
  • Knockback Growth: 0.7x
Smash
  • Damage Dealt: 0.5x
  • Knockback Dealt: 1.43x
  • Knockback Growth: 1.43x
  • Knockback Resistance: 0.8333334x (1 / 1.2)
  • Knockback Taken: 1.2x
Jump
  • Air Speed: 1.95x
  • Jump Height: 1.95x
  • Falling Speed: 1.56x
  • Fast-Falling Speed: 1.56x
  • Gravity: 1.56x
  • Damage Taken: 1.625x
Speed
  • Walk Speed: 2.21x
  • Run Speed: 2.21x
  • Air Speed: 1.69x
  • Jump Height: 0.6153847x
  • Gravity: 1.43x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.6153847x
Shield
  • Walk Speed: 0.4615385x
  • Run Speed: 0.4615385x
  • Air Speed: 0.4615385x
  • Jump Height: 0.6153847x
  • Damage Dealt: 0.5384616x
  • Damage Taken: 0.4615385x
  • Knockback Resistance: 2.166667x
  • Knockback Taken: 0.4615385x
  • Shield HP: 1.95x
  • Shield Regeneration: 1.69x
Buster
  • Damage Dealt: 1.82x
  • Damage Taken: 1.456x
  • Knockback Dealt: 0.5384616x
  • Knockback Growth: 0.5384616x
Smash
  • Damage Dealt: 0.3846154x
  • Knockback Dealt: 1.69x
  • Knockback Growth: 1.69x
  • Knockback Resistance: 0.6410257x
  • Knockback Taken: 1.56x

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
make all of luma's attacks low-priority (think bayo's smash attacks)

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
:ultkingdedede:Have F-Air autocancel on shorthop. Somehow I doubt they'll reduce the landing lag to as far as 15 frames, so this would be a nice concession until a patch brings his F-air up to speed with Bowser and K Rool.
:ultsamus:Let her bombs activated the moment they touch somebody and not after a one second timer. Make bomb jumping more viable for recovery stalling by adding more height. Have her N-air first kick "scoop" the victim into the second kick. And also further reduce the second kick's knockback growth and duration so that she can air combo directly into a B-air at generous percents.
:ultbowser:Take the ~6% first hit of aerial Up B and put that damage onto the final hit. Also have the arm and leg hitboxes of his N-air be equalized in terms of knockback if they aren't already.
:ultduckhunt:Fix those awful Smash attacks, and add more knockback to tipper F-air and B-Bair. D-air first hit could also use another hit frame or two. More auto cancelled aerials. A D-tilt that pops opponents lightly into the air
:ultfalcon:Apply his new Side B armor to the aerial version if it isn't already. This guy would really appreciate having an extra recovery option, even if it's short range and predictable.
:ultganondorf:Make some of his throws kill at reasonable percents.
:ultrosalina:Make Lu...ninja'd. but yeah item priority like Pikmin. At least when Luma is still attached to Rosalina.
:ultjigglypuff:I can see they reduced the duration of Pound. If it isn't already, continue reducing endlag until it can combo into Rest at very low percents on fast fallers. Also please don't make her helpless when she rebounds off of Rollout. That's too critical of a weakness on an already unviable attack. Buff that Usmash, it's low key the worst in the game.
:ultwario:Give him a reasonable kill move out of his F-tilt or B-air. I'll even take dash attack, this guy is desperate. Bringing his Smash attacks up the standards of other characters would also be appreciated.
:ultcorrin:Fix whatever is happening here. We're so close to balancing his Pin options, don't screw this up.
:ultpalutena:Have the autoreticle decide where she shoots later in the move to cut down on missing. I still want this move to miss some of the time, but not 90% of the time.
:ultyoshi:Make Egg Roll worthwhile. There's a lot of avenues you can take on such a worthless move, I'm thinking no more special fall when used in the air (for the benefit of players that miss input when trying to Up B) drastically reducing endlag when you cancel the move. Wario style hitbox refresh when you turn around so it can pressure shields. Better damage, or maybe buries opponents once it reaches top speed?

Also please let this be the top tier for Smash Ultimate. It just feels right: :ultpikachu::ultfox::ultmetaknight::ultbayonetta:+one Newcomer, what the hell let's say:ultsimon:. He's the only one that impresses me at least in concept.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm allowing this topic specifically because there's nothing else to talk about at this point in time, so closing it for being off-topic would be spiteful and pointless.

Most these discussions end up with a lot of whining and pleading, "remove my character's weaknesses and give me the buffs I want!", but these lists have been decent and thoughtful so far.

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
Palutena's most likely losing her grab combos. She'd really need a kill confirm or kill throw to make up for it or shes going to be bottom/low tier again.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'd like to see buffs to Robin's Bronze Sword. Something to make it have more practical uses over the Levin Sword other than being unbreakable. Quicker start-ups, maybe? Other than that, there's really nothing I could complain about the way Robin is right now. Robin received almost nothing but buffs in Smash 4, so he doesn't need a complete overhaul in Ultimate. And his movement speed is fine as it is, IMO. I've never really had a problem with him being the slowest character in the game.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I'd like to see buffs to Robin's Bronze Sword. Something to make it have more practical uses over the Levin Sword other than being unbreakable. Quicker start-ups, maybe?
I remember playing a mod that did just that. It was tons of fun and nice to play around with the new options open up to them.

Regardless though, I would love to just see Robin's sword get a boost in power overall so it's really threatening when they get in.
Also having their projectiles be a little faster and/or stronger so they don't get beaten out by weaker moves.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Regardless though, I would love to just see Robin's sword get a boost in power overall so it's really threatening when they get in.
I agree. The thing about Robin is that he's a zoner character, so he's meant to rack up the enemy's percentage while maintaining distance with his tomes and Bronze Sword, and then go in for the quick and clean kill with a fresh Levin Sword aerial when the opportunity arises.
Also having their projectiles be a little faster and/or stronger so they don't get beaten out by weaker moves.
That reminds me.
One of the major problems I had with Robin back in Smash 4 was getting my attacks interrupted by smaller and quicker projectiles, like Sheik's needles, Megaman's pellets, and Villager's slingshots. They usually cancelled out my attack, which made me lose a durability point in the end. Maybe they should make it so that when the projectile actually comes out, then and only then should it count towards Robin's durability points.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:ultsamus:
Jab1: Remove Sakurai angle. Zamus lacks it, so Samus doesn't need it.

Dash attack: Bring back its original angle so it can lead into combos.

U-tilt: Change it to Melee Counter. Grant it priority to stop fully charged projectiles.

F-tilt: Make it faster like Zamus'.

D-tilt: Make it kill like in SSBB.

U-smash: Give it an auto-link angle.

F-smash: Give it a bit more range. Correct its whiffing.

D-smash: Make it kill like in SSBM.

B: Improve it some way. Blocking or dodging wastes 2.333 seconds of my time.

Up+B: Do something to make falling out by accident not possible.

Foward+B: Bring back homing missile cancel. Give homing missiles better precision. Make super missiles kill like in SSBM.

B-throw: Kill please.

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
I'd like to see buffs to Robin's Bronze Sword. Something to make it have more practical uses over the Levin Sword other than being unbreakable. Quicker start-ups, maybe? Other than that, there's really nothing I could complain about the way Robin is right now. Robin received almost nothing but buffs in Smash 4, so he doesn't need a complete overhaul in Ultimate. And his movement speed is fine as it is, IMO. I've never really had a problem with him being the slowest character in the game.
I think his airspeed should be a bit higher, if anything. His ground speed isn't that important because he's supposed to be in the air a lot anyway, but a lot of the time I feel like his airspeed is just a bit too low to really do what I want with him.

That said, there's one other thing I have a problem with re: Robin: His bronze sword attacks are tiny (except jab, jab is good). His bronze sword should really be as long as his Levin sword, so the attacks that use it are actually maybe usable.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I think his airspeed should be a bit higher, if anything. His ground speed isn't that important because he's supposed to be in the air a lot anyway, but a lot of the time I feel like his airspeed is just a bit too low to really do what I want with him.

That said, there's one other thing I have a problem with re: Robin: His bronze sword attacks are tiny (except jab, jab is good). His bronze sword should really be as long as his Levin sword, so the attacks that use it are actually maybe usable.
I can agree with that. Most of the time I'm either wavebouncing my specials or I'm spacing in the air using N-Air/F-Air, so having higher airspeed sounds good.

Now that you mention it, his Bronze Sword DOES feel a lot shorter than his Levin Sword. I don't know the specifics or the technicalities of Robin, so I don't know what his hitboxes look like exactly, but using the Bronze Sword always did feel a bit off. I'd love for it to have a longer hitbox.

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
Now that you mention it, his Bronze Sword DOES feel a lot shorter than his Levin Sword. I don't know the specifics or the technicalities of Robin, so I don't know what his hitboxes look like exactly, but using the Bronze Sword always did feel a bit off. I'd love for it to have a longer hitbox.
It's a good bit shorter. Just compare this to this. Besides the hitboxes being way bigger in general, the Levin version reaches about 3/4s of one of the larger boxes in the background (or 6 of the smaller ones) further horizontally than the Bronze version. The bronze sword is really small, and is a large part of why his tilts are really bad imo (the other part being that you get basically nothing off any of them, but that's fine).

Speaking of FE characters, I have a lot of changes I want for :ultroy:. In no particular order:

- Make fair and bair autocancel in a short hop because why didn't they already do that

- Make dtilt's hitbox cover the whole sword and make the sweetspot cover more of the sword (this is not ok)

- Make Side-B link better

- Make Fsmash's hitbox start on frame 13 instead of 14 so that the hitbox better matches the sword trails (the move has a huge blindspot directly above and in front of him)

- Make the hilt hitbox of Ftilt the same strength as the arm hitbox
In general, Roy's moves have 3 hitboxes. One is basically attached to his arm, one covers the hilt of the sword and around half the blade, and one covers the rest of the blade and is generally the sourspot. On most of his moves, the hitbox on his arm and the hitbox on the hilt are identical in terms of damage, knockback, launch angle, etc. However, for some reason, on Ftilt and Fsmash, the hilt hitbox is weaker than the arm hitbox, but stronger than the sourspot. This isn't really an issue for Fsmash, as the only difference between the hilt and arm hitboxes is 3%, so the hilt hitbox is still perfectly good at killing. With Ftilt, though, the hilt hitbox is identical to the sourspot except it does 1% more damage, which really sucks, because the arm hitbox of Ftilt is really good at killing, but the sourspot basically never does. It makes the move way worse than it could/should be, so I'd really like it changed.

- Utilt FAF 39 -> 34 (this puts it in line with Marth's utilt)

- Uair FAF 42 -> 38 (Makes uair slightly better at comboing)

- Decrease the knockback growth of sweetspot uair, increase the base knockback of sourspot uair (First change serves to, again, make uair slightly better at comboing, the second makes sourspot uair a bit safer on hit at low percents)

- Make his double jump a bit higher (improves his recovery a bit)

- Dair FAF 52-44 (In Smash 4, you basically cannot use dair offstage without SDing. This puts it more in line with Falcon's dair, which seems like a good baseline for frame 16 fastfaller spikes)

- Make Dair autocancel in a full hop (There is no balance justification for this, I just think it would be fun)

- Make Flare Blade do 2% more damage uncharged, fully charged damage would be unchanged (Makes Flare Blade a bit safer and more threatening at lower levels of charge)

- Make Counter frame 7 instead of frame 8, to put it in line with most other counters in the game

- Make Counter's activation box cover Roy's feet (why is it like this)

- Make aerial Blazer have the same damage and knockback as ground Blazer (why not)

- Almost forgot: Air acceleration .05 -> .07 (so he can actually move in the air a bit better)

Honestly, I'd be happy if half of these happened.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While on the subject of Roy, I can probably bring up a good deal of information on how to improve his overall offense. I did bring up the topic a bit at Roy's sub-forum, but never got any kind of feedback.

:ultroy:

Anyway, first up would be the adjustments to the sweetspots and sourspots.

For a majority of Roy's sword attacks, the sword would now have three hitboxes, with three different strength levels. The sword's base deals the most damage, the most hitlag, and offers the strongest shield damage bonus.

The blade's center deals 7/8 the base's damage, the hitlag multiplier is 3/4 the base's, and the shield damage bonus is half as strong.

The blade's tip deals 3/4 the base's damage, the hitlag multiplier is 1/2 the base's, and there's no shield damage bonus.

Another element to keep in mind is that the blade center and blade tip would have weaker BKB values than the base, but since nearly all the hitboxes would share the same KBG, even if you don't land the sweetspot, the weaker hitboxes would still have KO potential by their side (they would simply KO later, due to their damage and BKB values being lower).

However, Double-Edge Dance uses the same BKB and KBG values for all the hitboxes. The amount of damage dealt would still be dependent on how far away the target is from the sword's base.

As for the d-air, it would only meteor smash with the base, while the center and tip merely send fighters flying upwards at an 80 degree angle.

Hitbox timing also gets fixed up for certain attacks, reducing the odds of the attacks missing their mark.

The spoiler box below displays the hitbox changes for most of Roy's sword attacks. This affects his aerials and Double-Edge Dance special move.

Other changes include fixing up the u-smash so that the looping hits can autolink aerial targets. Flare Blade gives Roy a super armor period when fully charged, and landing the full charge's sweetspot would deal greater knockback than landing any of the weaker charge levels.

Blazer's offensive usage also gets improved by making the final hit's BKB stronger. Also, upon entering a helpless state, Roy's air mobility would only be reduced to 0.8x the base value until he touches ground.

As for Counter, the counterattack would implement hitboxes on the sword, which become active on frame 3. This would increase the counterattack's hitbox duration, and hit those who try to attack from above.

For those who can read Smash Wii U's script data, the data below is the changes that I gave to Roy's moves.

Code:
Attack11
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.3333334)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=1)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=10, Z=7)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=9)
	ATK_REFERENCE_NODE(Unknown=0x14, Unknown=0xFFFFFFFF)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=4, X=0, Y=10, Z=7, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=10, Z2=5.5)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=8, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=7, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x23, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=8)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=10)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.7333334)
	Script_End()

AttackDash
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=11)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=6)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=2, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=2, Z=5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=2, Z=10)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=12)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=13, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=6, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=13, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=2, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=11.375, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x5A, Size=4, X=0, Y=2, Z=5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9.75, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x46, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=2, Z=10, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
	Move_Hitbox(ID=0x2, NewBone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=1, Z=5)
	Move_Hitbox(ID=0x3, NewBone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=10)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

AttackS3S
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=13, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=11.375, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9.75, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=9, Z=6.2)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=13, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=6.2, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=9, Z2=3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=20)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6666667)
	Script_End()

AttackHi3
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=16, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=21, Z=2.9)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x4, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=19.5, Z=7.15)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x5, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=9)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x6, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=18, Z=11.4)
	ATK_REFERENCE_NODE(Unknown=0xE, Unknown=0xFFFFFFFF)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=16, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4, X=0, Y=21, Z=2.9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=4, Z2=2.9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10.5, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10.5, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=19.5, Z=7.15, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=3.75, Z2=7.15)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x5, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x6, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=9, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x59, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=18, Z=11.4, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=3.5, Z2=11.4)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x4)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x6)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=9)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=13)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.775)
	Script_End()

AttackLw3
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.8)
	ATK_REFERENCE_NODE(Unknown=0x3EA, Unknown=0x2)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3, X=0, Y=3.5, Z=12, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=4.5, Z2=6)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=1, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10.5, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=3.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=5.5, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=3, X=0, Y=0, Z=10, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.875)
	Script_End()

AttackS4S
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100001B)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.4, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=17.5, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x46, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.05, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.7, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=8, Z=8.4)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=14)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=8, Z=8.4, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.4, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=5.1)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=16)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=25)
	Script_End()

AttackHi4
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0x16, Mode=0x2)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=2)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x64, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=7, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=-6)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=6.2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x1, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=6.2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x1, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=-6, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x1, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=0, Z2=6.2)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=-6, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x1, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=0, Z2=6.2)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=22)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x6C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=7, X=0, Y=0, Z=6.2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x6C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=-6, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=0, Z2=6.2)
	Undo_Bone_Collision(State=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=40)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6)
	Script_End()

AttackLw4
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=4.5, Z=13)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=1)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0.75, Z=5.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=1.5, Z=10)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=17, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=4.5, Z=13, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=7)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=17, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=1, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=14.875, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=3.25, X=0, Y=0.75, Z=5.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12.75, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x23, Size=3, X=0, Y=1.5, Z=10, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=4.5, Z=-13)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=1)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=-0.75, Z=5.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=-1.5, Z=10)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=21)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=17, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=4.5, Z=-13, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5.5, Z2=-7.5)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=17, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=1, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=14.875, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=3.25, X=0, Y=-0.75, Z=5.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12.75, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x23, Size=3, X=0, Y=-1.5, Z=10, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=30)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.75)
	Script_End()

AttackAirB
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100000D)
	Reverse_Direction()
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=10.5, Z=-7)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=2, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=2, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=2, Y=0, Z=9)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=14, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x55, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=10.5, Z=-7, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=10.5, Z2=-4.5)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=14, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x55, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=2, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12.25, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x55, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=4.25, X=2, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10.5, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x55, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4, X=2, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=32)
	Bit_Variable_Clear(Variable=0x2100000D)
	Script_End()

AttackAirF
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.5555556)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x16, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	ATK_REFERENCE_NODE(Unknown=0xD, Unknown=0xFFFFFFFF)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.5)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=13, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=13, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=11.375, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9.75, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x58, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=25)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.9333334)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=36)
	Script_End()

AttackAirHi
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0xE, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x16, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x4, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0xE, Damage=13, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=13, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=13, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=11.375, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9.75, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=38)
	Script_End()

AttackAirLw
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=3.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=7)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=15)
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=16, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.4, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=14, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=5.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=3.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.05, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=12, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=5, X=0, Y=0, Z=7, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.7, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=18)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.84)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=55)
	Script_End()

AttackAirN
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=6, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x28, BKB=0x0, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x28, BKB=0x0, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=5.25, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.45, SDI=0, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4.5, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.3, SDI=0, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=7.875, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFX=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6.75, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x2D, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFX=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=8)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=47)
	Script_End()

SpecialNEnd
	unk_B89F681C(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x1)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x6E, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=9, X=0, Y=8.5, Z=15.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xC, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8.5, Z2=18)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

0x16E98CE7
	Set_Armor(State=0x1, Threshold=0)
	unk_B89F681C(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x1)
	Set_Armor(State=0x3, Threshold=40)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=50, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=10.5, X=0, Y=10, Z=16, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.5, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x32, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xB, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xC, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=10, Z2=15.7)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=40, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=17, X=0, Y=10.5, Z=16, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.5, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x32, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xC, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=10.5, Z2=15.7)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=17)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Armor(State=0x0, Threshold=0)
	Script_End()

SpecialS1
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x16, X=0, Y=1, Z=0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=4, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x19, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x19, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.5, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x19, Size=3.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3, Angle=0x6E, KBG=0x4B, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x19, Size=3, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100000E)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000011)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=27)
	Bit_Variable_Clear(Variable=0x2100000E)
	Script_End()

SpecialS2Hi
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=4, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4, X=1, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.5, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=3.75, X=1, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=3.5, X=1, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=32)
	Script_End()

SpecialS2Lw
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=4, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4, X=1, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.5, Angle=0x4B, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=3.75, X=1, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x46, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=3.5, X=1, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=33)
	Script_End()

SpecialS3Hi
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=1, Y=0, Z=9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=5, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=5.2, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=5, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4.5, X=1, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4.375, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4.25, X=1, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.75, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4, X=1, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=38)
	Script_End()

SpecialS3Lw
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=6.7, Z=11)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=-1, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=-1, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=-1, Z=9)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=5, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=6.7, Z=11, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=7.3, Z2=10)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=5, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=-1, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4.375, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=-1, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.75, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=4, X=0, Y=-1, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=35)
	Script_End()

SpecialS3S
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=5, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x32, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=5.2, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=5, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x32, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4.375, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x32, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x2, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=3.75, Angle=0x37, KBG=0x32, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.6, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=37)
	Script_End()

SpecialS4Hi
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x16, X=0, Y=-1, Z=-1)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=8, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.2, X=0, Y=-1, Z=-1, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=8, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=7, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.35, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialS4Lw
	Set_Loop(Iterations=4)
	{
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=2, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=2, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=2, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=3.75, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=2, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x19, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.5, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
		Goto(Unknown=-178)
	}
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=37)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=6, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.2, X=0, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=5.25, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.35, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=4.5, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=39)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialS4S
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x16, X=-2, Y=1, Z=0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x82, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.2, X=-2, Y=1, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x82, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=7, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x82, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.25, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.35, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x4, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=6, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x82, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.9, SDI=0.8, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialAirHi
	Subroutine(Hash=0x1BA6EBD5)
	Script_End()

SpecialHi
	Set_Armor(State=0x1, Threshold=0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=5.1, X=0, Y=11, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5.1, Z2=10)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Armor(State=0x0, Threshold=0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=17, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=17, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=12, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA0, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=12, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Allow/Disallow_Ledgegrab(State=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x73, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=6.5, X=0, Y=17, Z=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=2.5, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=12, Z2=10)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLwHit
	Subroutine(Hash=0x16E97B17)
	Script_End()

SpecialLw
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.8333334)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=28)
	Bit_Variable_Clear(Variable=0x21000011)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=31)
	Script_End()

SpecialLwHit
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Bone=0x3EA, X=0, Y=0, Z=9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=5, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=5, X=0, Y=0, Z=4.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=10, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=5, X=0, Y=0, Z=9, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=8, Z=19)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x37, Size=9, X=0, Y=8, Z=19, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.8, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.88)
	Script_End()

Final
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=60, Angle=0x169, KBG=0xC8, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0xC8, Size=10, X=0, Y=7, Z=5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xB, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xC, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=60, Angle=0x169, KBG=0xC8, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0xC8, Size=16, X=0, Y=12.5, Z=17.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xB, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xC, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	End_Screen_Tint(ID=0x0, TransitionOutTime=0x28)
	Script_End()

FinalStart
	Camera_Closeup(ZoomTime=0x19, Unknown=0x0, Distance=1.8, XRot=0, YRot=0)
	Time_Manipulation(Amount=0xA, Duration=0x3C)
	End_Screen_Tint(ID=0x0, TransitionOutTime=0x0)
	Screen_Tint(TransitionTime=0x0, Red=0x28, Green=0x0, Blue=0x0, Alpha=0x0, unknown=0xC8, unknown=0x0, unknown=0xFF)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=28)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=0, Z=5.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=0, Z2=1)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=0.5)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=57)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0xF0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x46, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=0, Z=5.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3EA, Damage=1, Angle=0xF0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x46, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=0, Z=1, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=60)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x26, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x5A, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=5, Z=-18.8, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x4E, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=-7.5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x4E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x4B, BKB=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=2, Z=0.8, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=13)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x4E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=10.5, Z=3.8, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=10.5, Z2=10)
	Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=68)
	Normal_Camera()
	Script_End()

Catch
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.8333334)
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=8, Z=4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=10.5)
	External_Subroutine(Unknown=0x49FA5BDD)
	Terminate_Grab_Collisions()
	Script_End()

CatchAttack
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x5, Damage=2, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x28, BKB=0x0, Size=5.8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x7, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

CatchDash
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=3, X=0, Y=7, Z=4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=7, Z2=10.5)
	Script_End()

CatchTurn
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=7, Z=-4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=7, Z2=-13.5)
	Script_End()

ThrowB
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x8C, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x5A, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
	Script_End()

ThrowF
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x3A, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
	Script_End()

ThrowHi
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x46, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Script_End()

ThrowLw
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x32, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=23)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6)
	Script_End()

DownAttackU
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=5, Z=-18)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=-18, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=-5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=5, Z=18.5)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=18.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=5.5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

DownAttackD
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=5, Z=16)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=16, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=4)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=5, Z=-14)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=21)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=-14, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=-4)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

CliffAttackQuick
	Defensive_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, X=0, Y=5, Z=14)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x78, BKB=0x0, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=14, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=-2.5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SlipAttack
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=-16, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=-5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=18.5, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x3, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xA, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=7)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

As for the KO% range whenever Roy is facing Mario on an Omega form stage...

Code:
  n-tilt (base): 189%
n-tilt (center): 220%
   n-tilt (tip): 267%

f-tilt (base): 122% (stage center)
f-tilt (center): 146% (stage center)
   f-tilt (tip): 183% (stage center)

u-tilt (base): 121%
u-tilt (center): 145%
   u-tilt (tip): 182%

d-tilt (base): 132%
d-tilt (center): 157%
   d-tilt (tip): 198%

dash (base): 122%
dash (center): 158%
   dash (tip): 223%

f-smash (base):  73% (uncharged + stage center)
  f-smash (base):  40% (full charge + stage center)
f-smash (center):  97% (uncharged + stage center)
f-smash (center):  60% (full charge + stage center)
   f-smash (tip): 139% (uncharged + stage center)
   f-smash (tip):  93% (full charge + stage center)

u-smash: 90% (all 11 hits + uncharged)
u-smash: 54% (all 11 hits + full charge)

d-smash (base): 101% (hit 1 + uncharged + stage center)
  d-smash (base):  63% (hit 1 + full charge + stage center)
  d-smash (base): 101% (hit 2 + uncharged + stage center)
  d-smash (base):  63% (hit 2 + full charge + stage center)
d-smash (center): 123% (hit 1 + uncharged + stage center)
d-smash (center):  81% (hit 1 + full charge + stage center)
d-smash (center): 123% (hit 2 + uncharged + stage center)
d-smash (center):  81% (hit 2 + full charge + stage center)
   d-smash (tip): 157% (hit 1 + uncharged + stage center)
   d-smash (tip): 109% (hit 1 + full charge + stage center)
   d-smash (tip): 157% (hit 2 + uncharged + stage center)
   d-smash (tip): 109% (hit 2 + full charge + stage center)

n-air (base): 154% (hit 2 + stage center)
n-air (center): 181% (hit 2 + stage center)
   n-air (tip): 222% (hit 2 + stage center)

f-air (base): 122% (stage center)
f-air (center): 146% (stage center)
   f-air (tip): 183% (stage center)

b-air (base): 117% (stage center)
b-air (center): 141% (stage center)
   b-air (tip): 177% (stage center)

u-air (base): 131%
  u-air (base): 112% (center Battlefield platform)
u-air (center): 157%
u-air (center): 136% (center Battlefield platform)
   u-air (tip): 198%
   u-air (tip): 174% (center Battlefield platform)

d-air (base): 132% (ground target)
d-air (center): 147%
   d-air (tip): 184%

f-throw: 141% (stage edge)
b-throw: 159% (stage edge)
u-throw: 155%
d-throw: 344%

Flare Blade: 227% (uncharged)
Flare Blade:   0% (full charge + sweetspot = 1-hit KO)
Flare Blade:  16% (full charge + sourspot + stage center)

Blazer: 93% (all 7 hits)

Counter: 135% (10% damage + stage center)

Critical Hit: 0% (ending hit = 1-hit KO)
Note: There's no exact KO% data for Double-Edge Dance, but the final hit when it's angled to the side does start to KO Mario after 100% damage, depending on where he's located on the stage.

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
While on the subject of Roy, I can probably bring up a good deal of information on how to improve his overall offense. I did bring up the topic a bit at Roy's sub-forum, but never got any kind of feedback.

:ultroy:

Anyway, first up would be the adjustments to the sweetspots and sourspots.

For a majority of Roy's sword attacks, the sword would now have three hitboxes, with three different strength levels. The sword's base deals the most damage, the most hitlag, and offers the strongest shield damage bonus.

The blade's center deals 7/8 the base's damage, the hitlag multiplier is 3/4 the base's, and the shield damage bonus is half as strong.

The blade's tip deals 3/4 the base's damage, the hitlag multiplier is 1/2 the base's, and there's no shield damage bonus.

Another element to keep in mind is that the blade center and blade tip would have weaker BKB values than the base, but since nearly all the hitboxes would share the same KBG, even if you don't land the sweetspot, the weaker hitboxes would still have KO potential by their side (they would simply KO later, due to their damage and BKB values being lower).
I like the fixes to dancing blade and his hitboxes on certain moves, but why are you trying to change the way Roy's sword works?

Also, Roy is guaranteed to kill off of any shield break and already does a ton of shield damage. Giving him extra shield damage is super unnecessary.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I like the fixes to dancing blade and his hitboxes on certain moves, but why are you trying to change the way Roy's sword works?

Also, Roy is guaranteed to kill off of any shield break and already does a ton of shield damage. Giving him extra shield damage is super unnecessary.
Roy would still be the opposite of Marth in that he hits harder with the sword base, instead of the tip. But giving the sword three hitbox strengths would at least help Roy in that he's not always forced to get in close to deal efficient damage; the blade center may be weaker than the base, but it would still be capable of KOing.

In terms of shield damage, the shield damage bonus values for the sweetspots aren't necessarily high for most attacks; they still wouldn't come close to taking away half of a shield's maximum HP, assuming that stale moves is not involved, and Smash Ultimate is using the 1.19x damage multiplier when hitting shields. And of course, the blade tip don't offer any shield damage bonuses, so Roy pretty much has to depend on the base or center to deliver extra shield pressure.

Sweetspot Shield Damage Values
  • jab: (8 + 2) * 1.19 = 11.9
  • f-tilt: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • u-tilt: (12 + 4) * 1.19 = 19.04
  • d-tilt: (12 + 4) * 1.19 = 19.04
  • dash: (13 + 10) * 1.19 = 27.37
  • f-smash: (20 + 10) * 1.19 = 35.7
  • d-smash (hit 1 + hit 2): (17 + 10) * 1.19 = 32.13
  • n-air (hit 1): (6 + 2) * 1.19 = 9.52
  • n-air (hit 2): (9 + 4) * 1.19 = 15.47
  • f-air: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • b-air: (14 + 4) * 1.19 = 21.42
  • u-air: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • d-air: (16 + 10) * 1.19 = 30.94

Last edited:

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
Roy would still be the opposite of Marth in that he hits harder with the sword base, instead of the tip. But giving the sword three hitbox strengths would at least help Roy in that he's not always forced to get in close to deal efficient damage; the blade center may be weaker than the base, but it would still be capable of KOing.
That's already how it works.

In terms of shield damage, the shield damage bonus values for the sweetspots aren't necessarily high for most attacks; they still wouldn't come close to taking away half of a shield's maximum HP, assuming that stale moves is not involved, and Smash Ultimate is using the 1.19x damage multiplier when hitting shields. And of course, the blade tip don't offer any shield damage bonuses, so Roy pretty much has to depend on the base or center to deliver extra shield pressure.

Sweetspot Shield Damage Values
  • jab: (8 + 2) * 1.19 = 11.9
  • f-tilt: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • u-tilt: (12 + 4) * 1.19 = 19.04
  • d-tilt: (12 + 4) * 1.19 = 19.04
  • dash: (13 + 10) * 1.19 = 27.37
  • f-smash: (20 + 10) * 1.19 = 35.7
  • d-smash (hit 1 + hit 2): (17 + 10) * 1.19 = 32.13
  • n-air (hit 1): (6 + 2) * 1.19 = 9.52
  • n-air (hit 2): (9 + 4) * 1.19 = 15.47
  • f-air: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • b-air: (14 + 4) * 1.19 = 21.42
  • u-air: (13 + 4) * 1.19 = 20.23
  • d-air: (16 + 10) * 1.19 = 30.94
I don't think you quite understand. Sweetspot Nair 2 is +2 on drop. Landing fair is (if it does 13 now) +3. Dtilt is +1. And you've just made any combination of the three break a shield from full. Hell, Nair to side-B alone breaks shield. I really hope I don't need to explain why that's super not ok.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't think you quite understand. Sweetspot Nair 2 is +2 on drop. Landing fair is (if it does 13 now) +3. Dtilt is +1. And you've just made any combination of the three break a shield from full. Hell, Nair to side-B alone breaks shield. I really hope I don't need to explain why that's super not ok.
If that's the case, then your shield is pretty much screwed, even if the shield damage bonus isn't involved. In that kind of situation, one workaround would be to reduce the damage multiplier to shields, but considering that Smash Ultimate is taking a more offensive route, that probably won't be happening.

Shame too, because Melee and Brawl did reduce the amount of damage dealt to shields to 0.7x, making them rather effective at blocking highly damaging attacks. In Brawl, an attack that deals 46% damage, and has a shield damage bonus of 20, would fail to break a full shield, all thanks to the 0.7x damage multiplier that shields have; (46 + 20) * 0.7 = 46.2.

Last edited:

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
A good solution would definitely just to make shield damage separate from regular damage... just sayin

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A good solution would definitely just to make shield damage separate from regular damage... just sayin
Technically, it already is. The shield damage bonus is fixed, regardless of what kind of damage multipliers your fighter has (this includes stale moves and size changes). However, shield damage bonuses are still affected by the shield's damage multiplier.

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
Technically, it already is. The shield damage bonus is fixed, regardless of what kind of damage multipliers your fighter has (this includes stale moves and size changes). However, shield damage bonuses are still affected by the shield's damage multiplier.
I swear that shield damage is tied to a move's regular damage, meaning it would be impossible for example, to have a move that deals 25% damage but no shield damage whatsoever. Any shield damage bonus is just that, a bonus. I guess you could theoretically have a "negative bonus" to counteract the move's damage, but that isn't quite what I mean.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I swear that shield damage is tied to a move's regular damage, meaning it would be impossible for example, to have a move that deals 25% damage but no shield damage whatsoever. Any shield damage bonus is just that, a bonus. I guess you could theoretically have a "negative bonus" to counteract the move's damage, but that isn't quite what I mean.
Hence why I said shield damage bonus. It's basically added onto the base damage value whenever an attack hits a shield.

Anyway, it wouldn't make much sense for a highly damaging attack to deal low shield damage, which is likely why the base damage value is involved when calculating the amount of shield damage that gets dealt. However, the amount of damage that the shield takes can still be manipulated by the shield damage multiplier, which is why the shields in Melee and Brawl are quite durable (taking 0.7x damage), while the shields in Smash 3DS / Wii U are frail (taking 1.19x damage).

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I just want Dr. Mario to not be trash.
From the looks of his blog post:

"He has more attack and launch power than Mario, but his jump and recovery is not as good. Pro tip: You can repeatedly press the B button when using his down special, Dr. Tornado, to float a bit!"

They only highlighted his weaker jump and recovery, but not his speed...
He might actually be faster like in Melee! (Please be true)

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
From the looks of his blog post:

"He has more attack and launch power than Mario, but his jump and recovery is not as good. Pro tip: You can repeatedly press the B button when using his down special, Dr. Tornado, to float a bit!"

They only highlighted his weaker jump and recovery, but not his speed...
He might actually be faster like in Melee! (Please be true)
Having a weaker recovery can be due to weaker mobility, so don't be too surprised if Dr. Mario is still slower than Mario as a whole.

jwillenn

Smash Apprentice
I think these utility buffs could be fun while not too crazy/op for Wii Fit Trainer.

Deep Breathing+
While the standard Deep Breathing effect is active, players can do it again (MUCH faster with a trickier release timing) to add an additional effect that will last the remainder of DB. The effect is modified animations/effects of attacks (excluding specials)! Users will find the hitboxes and other frame data that come along with these useful in very specific matchups/situations or just for mixup purposes in general. For example, jab jab jab might start with an extremely fast, low hitting attack, follow with a modified version of back tilt (kick launcher), and a finisher that opens an interesting door that is not burial. Here are some images for inspiration.

This naturally adds more Header Cancel fun. For example. With the same triple jab sequence imagined above, a default sequence of Header Cancel > Whiff Jab 1 > Jab 2 (knee) yields a different trajectory for the ball.

Header Cancel Cancel
Users can now cancel out of Helplessness (Free Fall) with use (forfeit) of air dodge and follow with any action.

Header Cancel > Dodge (while spinning) > _____ (your choice). While the Header Cancel cancelling air dodge is active, players can even command a bair as if an "aerial" reverse aerial rush. So if you look at my animated gif above, imagine had there been the option to threaten the Ryu with a bair'd ball after cancelling Header.

Last edited:
Top Bottom