• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Are Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions? (Ver. 2)

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I think Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game. I've tried playing Twilight Princess several times, but by the time I get to the second dungeon I'm as bored as a wooden floor and just stop. Whereas I think Skyward Sword is a lot better in terms of gameplay and art direction.

D

Deleted member

I was actually all for another Kanto remake before Let's Go - RBY are games I consider borderline unplayable, while the remakes feel dated due to the absence of the physical/special split (it's hard for me to play Pokemon games without it), among other factors, but I feel that the games are definitely salvageable. However, I am not at all pleased with the direction Let's Go is taking.
Let's ignore the fact it's based on Yellow for a second - I can live with that, seeing as Yellow was heavily based on the anime and Let's Go is obviously targeting a much younger audience. That said... Why can't you evolve your starter? I know Yellow did it first but two wrongs don't make a right. I know you can still catch them in the wild but that obviously isn't the same. Basically, you're either stuck with a weak ass Pikachu/Eevee for the entire time or you bench them because they're useless, and I don't like either options.
Next, the lack of wild battles. How the **** am I supposed to grind for expirience points? Seriously, I spend a lot of my time grinding when I play Pokemon games and I basically need it if I want to beat the game. Don't take that away from me. Even if there's a new way to sufficiently grind for expirience points, no wild encounters would make the process of catching Pokemon feel disconnected from the actual Pokemon battles (imagine if a differentRPG had no enemy encounters and all the battles would be scripted).
Finally.... The only Pokemon in the game are from Kanto, with some Alolan forms (of Kanto Pokemon), and one brand new Pokemon. Not even cross-generation evolutions for Gen 1 Pokemon like Crobat, Scizor, or Magnezone... That is bull**** on so many levels, and it's inexcusable in my opinion. Like seriously I see no reason why they can't be included. And no, making 656 more running animations isn't an issue considering those were found in Sun and Moon's files way before we even knew about Let's Go or even Ultra.
It's a shame because I'd really like another trip to Kanto where Gengar is actually useful, and Pokemon following you is a feature I, among others, desperately wanted to see again (watch as it inevitably doesn't return in Gen 8).
I might get the game on sale, but there's no way I'm gonna get it for a full price. It's sad because I usually try to get my hands on new Pokemon games as soon as I can, but this is an instance where I just don't care enough.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I was actually all for another Kanto remake before Let's Go - RBY are games I consider borderline unplayable, while the remakes feel dated due to the absence of the physical/special split (it's hard for me to play Pokemon games without it), among other factors, but I feel that the games are definitely salvageable. However, I am not at all pleased with the direction Let's Go is taking.
Let's ignore the fact it's based on Yellow for a second - I can live with that, seeing as Yellow was heavily based on the anime and Let's Go is obviously targeting a much younger audience. That said... Why can't you evolve your starter? I know Yellow did it first but two wrongs don't make a right. I know you can still catch them in the wild but that obviously isn't the same. Basically, you're either stuck with a weak *** Pikachu/Eevee for the entire time or you bench them because they're useless, and I don't like either options.
Next, the lack of wild battles. How the **** am I supposed to grind for expirience points? Seriously, I spend a lot of my time grinding when I play Pokemon games and I basically need it if I want to beat the game. Don't take that away from me. Even if there's a new way to sufficiently grind for expirience points, no wild encounters would make the process of catching Pokemon feel disconnected from the actual Pokemon battles (imagine if a differentRPG had no enemy encounters and all the battles would be scripted).
Finally.... The only Pokemon in the game are from Kanto, with some Alolan forms (of Kanto Pokemon), and one brand new Pokemon. Not even cross-generation evolutions for Gen 1 Pokemon like Crobat, Scizor, or Magnezone... That is bull**** on so many levels, and it's inexcusable in my opinion. Like seriously I see no reason why they can't be included. And no, making 656 more running animations isn't an issue considering those were found in Sun and Moon's files way before we even knew about Let's Go or even Ultra.
It's a shame because I'd really like another trip to Kanto where Gengar is actually useful, and Pokemon following you is a feature I, among others, desperately wanted to see again (watch as it inevitably doesn't return in Gen 8).
I might get the game on sale, but there's no way I'm gonna get it for a full price. It's sad because I usually try to get my hands on new Pokemon games as soon as I can, but this is an instance where I just don't care enough.
Wait, you can't evolve your starters? Not even Eevee? The Pokemon who appeals to so many BECAUSE of its evolutions. Seriously? Wow, that puts a bit of a damper on the game for me. I'm actually interested in Let's Go since I never played Pokemon Go and I much prefer Kanto over the new stuff but that seems like a rather poor decision on their part. The whole deal with Yellow's Pikachu was that it literally followed the anime and in that, Ash never evolved his Pikachu. I don't keep up to date with the anime but is Ash back in Kanto or something? I can't see the sense in limiting the player like that. Heck, XD only had 1 starter in Eevee but even it let you choose which of the 5 Eeveelutions (as of gen 3) you wanted.

D

Deleted member

Wait, you can't evolve your starters? Not even Eevee? The Pokemon who appeals to so many BECAUSE of its evolutions. Seriously? Wow, that puts a bit of a damper on the game for me. I'm actually interested in Let's Go since I never played Pokemon Go and I much prefer Kanto over the new stuff but that seems like a rather poor decision on their part. The whole deal with Yellow's Pikachu was that it literally followed the anime and in that, Ash never evolved his Pikachu. I don't keep up to date with the anime but is Ash back in Kanto or something? I can't see the sense in limiting the player like that. Heck, XD only had 1 starter in Eevee but even it let you choose which of the 5 Eeveelutions (as of gen 3) you wanted.
I'm just as baffled as you are. I don't even particularly care for the Eeveelutions (aside from Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Espeon they're all bleh to me, especially Umbreon) but removing the one thing that makes Eevee is a really dumb move. You're better off going with Pikachu since his STAB moves are actually useful (though my choice comes down to the exclusives as always).
I get that the idea is to make kids feel like they're Ash or something (if that makes sense), but when you realize that Pikachu is absolutely nowhere near as powerful as his anime counterpart it kinda falls flat. Same goes with Eevee.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Metroid: Other M was a great game with a horrendous story.

Last edited:

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
Not a fan of Pokemon Go (this may or may not be unpopular but I'm putting this here anyway).

I used to enjoy it the first... few months or so after it released. And then I realized that where you live pretty much determines how much effort you gotta put in as far as finding PokeStops, Gyms and the like. As someone who lives in the suburbs, I feel like I've never seen many PokeStops beyond them existing on private properly which I can't go to for obvious reasons.

Secondly, I dislike how Niantic kind of waters down the value of shiny Pokemon in Go. It always seems like shiny legendary raids are super common and shiny Pokemon just aren't as rare as they are in the main series games so I feel like it's less special getting one because well... everyone else has one. I think out of everything this is probably one of my biggest nitpicks.

Also (and this is entirely me, not the game), I dislike the concept of raid battles. I think it's essentially because it's forceful social interaction with other people who are trying to catch the same Pokemon as you are, and I'm somewhat introverted and prefer to go at it alone, but alas that's not really an option. Meaning I have to seek out a big gathering of people somewhere at a big park where there are lots of Gyms or something. It's just not my thing and I wish Niantic could've just made legendaries a more rare encounter than regular Pokemon, but that's just me.

Last edited:

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
*Rubs hands together* alright let's get started!

^I'm with him, I never liked GO, even during the first 2 weeks

I actually hate Breath of the Wild, there is not a single thing about the game that I like and if other Zelda games follow the formula the series will officially be dead to me.

The Nintendo Switch is disappointing....hear me out. I never use the console in handheld mode and as a home console, it doesn't do much for me. A lot of the games are repeats from the Wii U and as mentioned before, it's "killer app" wasn't all that good in my opinion. It feels like a repeat of the Wii U, but this time it's actually portable. It's more powerful than the Wii U, but it's still way too under powered for an 8th and apparently even 9th gen video game console. The storage space sucks, and the one saving grace it had over the competition in the form of free online play is going to be gone in September. I was hoping Nintendo was done with gimmick consoles, but of course, I should've known better.....sorry, my mini rant is over.

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee looks like a train wreck, I was looking forward to a gen 1 re remake but for Christ sake did you really need Pokemon GO integration?! I hope this game fails hard.

Smash Brawl is criminally underrated, it had some of the best single player in the entire series.

I'm not sure if these all have to be Nintendo related, but the Xbox One was extremely disappointing and I wish I bought a PS4

I'm ok with Street Fighter V being easier to learn and simpler over all but taking this long to get an arcade mode is ridiculous.

Finally, Pokemon Sun and Moon were alright but bring back gyms please!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Dark Souls 3 is harder than DS1. The bosses in DS1 are punching bags; they're only hard if there's more than 1 target because your movements are so limited. DS3 Pontiff Sulivan or the princes (who fight as one) those were hard bosses.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ghetsis from Pokemon is an overrated villain. Don't get me wrong, Black/White/Black2/White2 do a very good job making you hate him through his personality and his actions, so in terms of a villain you love to hate, Ghetsis is good at that. However, I've come to notice Ghetsis lacks something major for a villain: there's no explanation behind his main motivation. In the all the generation 5 games, we never learn why Ghetsis wants to rule the Unova region. When I look back at the generation 5 games, I get the impression Ghetsis wants it just for the sake of it, and to me, that makes him fall flat. All of the other villainous team leaders in the main series games had an explanation regarding why they want to accomplish their main objectives (original Maxie and Archie also had the same issue as Ghetsis did, but the remakes did them justice in that regard), but Ghetsis doesn't it. To me, he just didn't feel very fleshed out, especially when compared to other generation 5 villains like N and arguably Colress. It's because of that I don't think Ghetsis is that great for a villain despite what most of the Pokemon fandom thinks of him.

Speaking of Pokemon villains, I prefer Lusamine over Guzma when comparing the two main S/M villains. I just find her character and backstory more interesting than the latter (I still like Guzma though), and I genuinely found her quite intimidating, especially during the Aether Raid arc. I do agree that she suffers from not appearing in the story as often as she should have, though USUM did seem to fix that issue... at the cost of butchering her character by turning her into some anti-hero that didn't fit her all that well.

Temporarily switching to a different franchise, I don't find Berkut from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia to be a compelling villain. In fact, I'd say he was ultimately a disappointing villain. The game never bothers to show us how accomplished he is as a Rigelian general and only tells it to us, and the game portrays him as an abusive boyfriend to Rinea and thus giving the impression they are not a good couple despite the game wanting us to believe they truly love each other. The way how he was quickly forgiven by both Alm and Rinea in his final moments also felt like a disappointing conclusion to his character, especially since what he has done to them throughout the game made him not the kind of the person that should be forgiven that quickly. The fact he also didn't actually affect SoV's plot to the point he can be removed from the story without the plot changing significantly also showed how he wasn't that great of a villain for me. The only things I like about Berkut now are his stellar voice acting and all of his themes, which are among my top favorites in Echoes' soundtrack.

I also did not like Fernand from the same game at all, and I'd say I dislike him more than Berkut. Fernand comes across as a huge scumbag since the start of the game, even if he has his reasons for hating commoners. Every time he appeared, he frustrated more and more, to the point that I felt no sympathy for him in his final moments. For a tragic villain, he falls flat IMO. The DLC does portray Fernand in a much better light though, but I think Fernand would've made a much better villain if his betrayal happened around the halfway point in SoV's story rather than very early on; that way, we would see more of his sympathetic side and we'd see more of his conflicted nature that would eventually lead him to his betrayal.

Moving away from the villain talk, I find Super Mario Odyssey to be overrated. The excessive amount of Moons the game throws at you not only made a good chunk of them easy to find, but also quite exhausting to collect. I mean, 999 Moons? That's a bit too much, no? The game ultimately ultimately left me feeling rather burned out by the time I beat the story because of how the Moon collecting system felt so unsatisfying. I remember taking a hefty break from the game after collecting a good chunk of Moons in the Mushroom Kingdom, the postgame level. I wouldn't say Mario Odyssey is a bad game though. In fact, it still has several things that I enjoyed, namely the visuals, Mario's movement, New Donk City, and the ways Mario can use his cap.

Revisiting a franchise I previously focused on, but slightly changing courses for what I'll examine in it, I personally think ORAS are much better and more enjoyable games than Emerald, and I'd even go as far as saying ORAS is the best way to experience Hoenn. What I like about ORAS the most is that it improves on the original RSE's story in many ways:
  • Wally went from one of the most forgettable rivals in the series to one of the most memorable just from the way ORAS portrays him and his development.
  • Archie and Maxie now have an explanation behind why they want to accomplish their respective goals.
  • The evil team admins featured here now have personalities in the remakes, whereas they could just be swapped with generic grunts in the originals.
  • Steven Stone has a more active presence in the plot, and I thought it was a nice touch to make him interested in Mega Stones since it was previously established he is an avid rock collector. He even had some more character building moments, such as his banter with his dad in the Delta episode.
  • The remakes explain why Team Magma/Aqua raid the Weather Institute, whereas the original games never delved into that.
ORAS ultimately gave a more engaging story for me because of those changes. Other reasons I think ORAS is superior to Emerald is because Steven is back as the champion (and rightfully so since I find him to be a more interesting character and more of a challenge than Wallace), the inclusion of all improved battle mechanics built up from the past generations incorporated here, the fact Secret Bases could be shared online through QR codes, the Pokenav having more utility than the originals, the 3D graphics making feel more alive, and there was more to do in the postgame thanks to the Delta episode and all the legendaries you can catch. My only issues I had with ORAS is the lack of a Battle Fronter, the inability to rematch Gym Leaders, and not having the Gym Leaders use their Emerald teams (Tate and Lisa in ORAS being the most notorious examples). In all, I'd say ORAS are my second favorite Pokemon games.

That's about it for some of my new unpopular gaming opinions for now. I might add more if they come to mind.

Last edited:

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Symphony of the Night is both worse than previous Castlevania games and worse than previous Metroidvania games, and I don't think its deserving of being half of the genre name.

I still really like the game tbh its very cool, I just think non-Metroidvania Castlevanias and non-Castlevania Metroidvanias are better lol

D

Deleted member

This is sort of embarrassing, and a lot of people hate this game, but when I was younger, I really enjoyed playing Shadow the Hedgehog. But I was an Edgy tweenager lol.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I understand watching let's plays if you want to see some game footage to understand the mechanics, see some competitive play, see a speedrun, or watch a cutscene you missed.

But I dont understand watching a 12+ hour let's play of a good game you could be playing. Just play the game!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'm not sure how unpopular this opinion is, but... here I go.

Intelligent Systems shouldn't be afraid to canonize their My Units/Avatars, such as Kris, Robin, and Corrin, as well as their pairings. Canon further adds to the world that they're trying to build, and leaving it ambiguous in attempt to please the masses is just poor and lazy writing, especially if their excuse is that there are multiple alternate dimensions, such as the Outrealms, therefore making each and every single playthrough of the game canon in their own way. Don't get me wrong, players should be able to do whatever they want in the game, but when you make it so that everything they do is a perfectly acceptable outcome, you're only taking a step back. Take the Fallout series for instance. The player characters are customizable, and the player's choices have an impact on the ending, but canon still exists. The Vault Dweller, the protagonist of Fallout 1, did a certain number of things that had set up the story for Fallout 2. And likewise, The Chosen One, the protagonist of Fallout 2, also did a certain number of things that carried over to Fallout: New Vegas. If it weren't for canon, direct sequels wouldn't really exist.

So I guess in truth, all I'm saying is... Intelligent Systems, please canonize M!RobinxLucina. Doesn't necessarily have to be them, but getting a canon interpretation of open-ended games is all I'm asking for. GameFreak, this goes for you too. Protagonists are more than self-insert characters for the players to project themselves on to. Let past protagonists make appearances in future installments, will ya?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
The mech shooting and treasure hunting from SA2 are still the most engaging main secondary gameplay style in any 3D sonic game

SA2 is also still the best 3D game.

Last edited:

MarineIris

Smash Cadet
The mech shooting and treasure hunting from SA2 are still the most engaging main secondary gameplay style in any 3D sonic game

SA2 is also still the best 3D game.
It's kind of sad that those are unpopular opinions. I love those stages!

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
Luigi does not need to appear in every Mario game. We've had plenty of great Mario games without him and we continue to do so.

puppylover416

Smash Cadet
I think Parappa 1 is an okay game.
Here comes a popular one though, Um Jammer Lammy is the best one.
oh and happy birthday thread!
2 years.

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Doom 2 has better levels than Doom 1 (Except for Knee Deep in the Dead)

Shadow Warrior is better than Blood (it's not bad tho)

Quake 1 single player is trash

Brawl is actually pretty good, but it could have been a little bit faster

I think 20XXTE is better than 20XX Hack Pack, and it's even better with Melee XT (The same old 6 legal stages get boring you know)

I think SD Remix is the best Melee mod, even more so than my own mod

Project M is overrated and i prefer Smash 2 over it (not that i don't play PM)

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I don't miss the traditional Zelda formula at all and i'm glad traditional dungeons weren't in Breath of the Wild, Shrines and Divine Beasts could have used different tilesets and enemy variety, but their layout was easily superior to the dungeons of old. Shrines and Divine Beasts were just big puzzle rooms, solving the puzzle was all you needed to do to progress to the next area. But traditional dungeons were just full of padded out crap. Navigating from room to room, the puzzles were usually not very clever, and solving them would usually yield a key, a map, a compass, or a tool, which you could call progression but to me it seemed like progression with some unnecessary steps.

Also, I am happy with the way the story was presented. Not satisfied with the story itself, because it just wasn't very interesting and never addressed the things I was most interested in ( namely the nature of Calamity Ganon, the motives of the Yiga, and a potential epilogue ), but I think the memory collecting method was a brilliant idea that worked amazing for an open world game ( though I don't think it's completely necessary for another game. )

It's not unpopular to say BOTW is good, but I think some of the most common complaints against the game are dumb.
Also, while i'm at it, games can be masterpieces without being perfect, and BOTW has definitely earned the title of Masterpiece, despite it's flaws.

Unrelated to Zelda, I think most 3D Sonic games are completely fine. Just not 2006, the Storybook games, or Unleashed. Mixed on Forces. Classic sucks, Modern and Avatar are fine but underwhelming and short. The Shadow levels were pretty cool though.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
This is sort of embarrassing, and a lot of people hate this game, but when I was younger, I really enjoyed playing Shadow the Hedgehog. But I was an Edgy tweenager lol.
I loved that game! Mainly the Choose Your Own Adventure aspect and how Shadow could be good or evil depending on your choices.

I think that's part of what drew me to Undertale so much, lol

D

Deleted member

I loved that game! Mainly the Choose Your Own Adventure aspect and how Shadow could be good or evil depending on your choices.

I think that's part of what drew me to Undertale so much, lol
That's cool! I thought I was the only one that liked the game XD

Last edited by a moderator:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
That's cool! I thought I was the only one that liked the game XD
Also reporting in for loving Shadow the Hedgehog. The only thing I wasn't a fan of were those flashback levels on the Ark. Other than that it was pretty good. Definitely better than Heroes imo.

D

Deleted member

Also reporting in for loving Shadow the Hedgehog. The only thing I wasn't a fan of were those flashback levels on the Ark. Other than that it was pretty good. Definitely better than Heroes imo.
Yea sonic heroes was garbage. I like Sonic Adventure two battle tho. I played the crap outta that game haha.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
In complete agreement there. Those flashback levels annoyed me at how long they took, especially the less moral option.

You know what was my worst enemy though? The "Detonate the bombs" Black Doom path in Cyberspace. I hated that and it took me like half an hour or so to beat!

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Doom 2 has better levels than Doom 1 (Except for Knee Deep in the Dead)

Shadow Warrior is better than Blood (it's not bad tho)

Quake 1 single player is trash

Brawl is actually pretty good, but it could have been a little bit faster

I think 20XXTE is better than 20XX Hack Pack, and it's even better with Melee XT (The same old 6 legal stages get boring you know)

I think SD Remix is the best Melee mod, even more so than my own mod

Project M is overrated and i prefer Smash 2 over it (not that i don't play PM)
Did.. you just call Melee Smash 2?

xoazi

Smash Rookie
NNID
kyziii
Switch FC
SW-3315-9796-7008
Super Mario Sunshine is amazing

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
FNAF is a pretty good franchise. Not by any means perfect. But still very enjoyable, yet simple.
I was going to come here and say exactly that. luckily you did it so i could continue to be lazy

Grevmak

Smash Cadet
- There are several remakes of games that I find incredibly unnecessary. We did not need games like Twilight Pricness, which was very much playable on the Wii U. Not a single change in the game made it worth to remake IMO. If we follow this trend, the Switch will launch Breath of the Wild: HD version, with literally no changes.

I'd much rather see older games available on modern Hardware. Considering the huge appeal of games like Minecraft and Undertale with people of all ages, we are 100% fine with games being in 4:3, having outdated graphics styles and the like. Just launch some sort of console that is virtual with it. Really wish we'd get more of that and less "Here's Kanto for the Nth time".

- Gaming is in a great spot and the "golden age" people often associate with their childhood is a little overstated. I genuinely love a lot of N64 and SNES games and still love to play Super Mario World ROMhacks and older Pokemon games as much as the next guy, but there's good new games out there as well.

- Old games are fun and arguments like "You think you do but you don't" are silly. I genuinely enjoy a lot of games with flaws despite or even because of their flaws. Grinding can be a fun side thing to do while watching something else, for example. As such I am pretty excited to see how well Classic WoW will do.

Somewhat unrelated but whenever someone mentions an element in a game being "outdated" I can think of the word as nothing but white noise, same with "clunky". These words do not accurately describe your concern with the problem at hand, elaborate please.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game. I've tried playing Twilight Princess several times, but by the time I get to the second dungeon I'm as bored as a wooden floor and just stop. Whereas I think Skyward Sword is a lot better in terms of gameplay and art direction.
I wouldn't say Skyward Sword is the best zelda game but I do think it has the best story of any Zelda game. And it's really good and way underrated. And a lot of the complaints I've seen about it seem like total nonsense.

A common recurring complaint I see is how boring it is to have to revisit the same location more than once to do different tasks. It's a shockingly common complaint.

It's almost as if these people are just parroting eachother and have never actually played a Zelda game before because almost every Zelda game operates on that mechanic.

In OoT you revisit areas 7 years apart.
In Oracle of seasons, you revisit areas in different seasons.
In Oracle of Ages you revisit areas in different ages.
In A Link to the Past you revisit areas from the dark world.
In Majora's Mask you revisit areas at different times of the day across 3 days.
In Twilight Princess you revisit areas from the twilight zone.

But suddenly revisiting areas generations apart in Skyward Sword is a deal breaker? It's like they all read the same misinformed blog post or game rag review and all developed the same dumb opinions about a game they never even beat or possibly never even played.

D

Deleted member

-I like Yooka-Laylee
-Splatoon 1 was dissapointing to me.
-Superman can have a great game, we just didn't got it yet.
-I like to play as Varia Samus in Smash.
-I prefer the spanish voice for the Smash announcer over the english one.
-Doomguy isn't cool, but only the gameplay, design and music of his game are.
-I like Mario Kart 8 more than Mario Kart Wii.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Oh ok, i just think that Doom4guy is a bit over the top, but for me Classic Doomguy is just right, never talks, always keeps calm and can take a lot of damage before going down, a.k.a: what i consider a real videogame hero

Top Bottom