• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your Top 5 games made by Atlus?

D

Deleted member

So, I'm in the mood to see what you consider to be your Top 5 games that have been made by Atlus. Games from series like Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Etrian Odessey, and Catherine are all examples. Ties and explanations are allowed if you wish.

Mine:
  1. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  2. Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
  3. Tie between Shin Megami Tensei Nocture and Persona 3
  4. Tie between Digital Devil Sagas 1 and 2
  5. Three-way tie between Persona 4, Persona 5, and Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Only one I have played is TMS#FE but I really enjoyed it, plan on trying out other atlus games, persona 4 next probably unless persona 5 r or whatever the rumored re-release is called comes out on a console i have or if catherine goes on a steam sale before i get to persona.

Tokyo Cloud

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1692-5700-5908
Hmm, I haven't played a whole lot of games by Atlus, I do like Persona (especially 4 & 5) though. Etrian Odyssey is another series I've played from them, though I only really like EO IV and wasn't too big a fan of the ones before it.

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
1: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
2: Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (or Lucifer's Call in the UK... Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series)
3: Persona 5
4: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City
5: Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've only just gotten into the Atlus series, but I'll do my best to provide my best top 4:

1. Persona 5
2. Catherine
3. Persona Q
4. Trauma Center

Top Bottom