• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your alternate costume ideas

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
I don't know how the magic works.
I just know ever since Super Mario Bros 2 Peach could float while wearing her dress.
It's a magic dress.
It would just look too weird to see her floating without it.

And like I've said before, Peach had a Daisy colour scheme in Brawl and it worked because she was still Peach.
Change her voice and alter the dress and moves makes her a completely new character. Not simply a costume change.
That's the issue every seems to be missing.

I don't want to get into a war with you because you have such high hopes for costume changes to the point where they take away from the certain characters identity.

It's more idle speculation than hope. All anybody's suggesting is that Daisy is a possible alternate costume for Peach. It's no more far-fetched than the male Wii Fit Trainer. The only "issue" I see is your opposition.

How about instead of attempting to lambaste everybody else's ideas, you put forward your own; or is Bowser's "dragging shlong" the limit of your creativity?

EDIT: Also, how can you infer that the dress is magic? It could just as easily be her shoes.

EDIT EDIT: To stay on topic, Sonic should have an alt based on Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C0MwuBjr4...600/416893_10151259792345251_2064988153_n.jpg

Morbi

Scavenger
People are getting too carried away.
Pichu isn't a costume change...
Daisy isn't a costume change if you switch up the voices and some moves.

You're not thinking of costumes, you're thinking of characters.
What? Daisy is already a costume/pallet swap in Melee/Brawl.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Mario / Dr Mario
Luigi / Mr. L
Peach / Striker Peach
Bowser / Dry Bowser
Link / aLttP Link
Ganondorf / OoT Ganondorf
Samus / Fusion Suit Samus
Donkey Kong / Funky Kong
Megaman / Bass
Sonic / Shadow
Yoshi / Yarn Yoshi
Lucario / Mega Lucario
Marth / Lucina
Ike / Chrom

Thats basically my straightforward list

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
how would Peach float?
A:How does she float WITH a dress? You're trying to apply real logic to a game where you can be shot point blank with an RPG and survive.

B: Why does it matter? If the floating looking weird allows us to have sport Peach, then so be it. Don't try and ruin it for everyone else.

C: It was never said that Peach's dress was what allowed her to float to begin with. That was just a baseless assumption from the getgo. It could just as easily be her shoes.

D: Changing the voices along with the look, creating a new character is not a valid point. Do you expect Male WFT to still have the female voice? Didn't think so.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
Combine Ganon and Captain Falcon, they're now alternate costumes, we now have space for a new character. Done.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If it weren't for the obvious size/different model problem. I'd love to have something like this happen:

(A mod I found on Brawl Vault and placed in Project M. Replaced one of Sonic's recolors with a Classic Sonic alt. Picture taken with a 3DS on the Gamepad screen)

Top Bottom