• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you hoping for with the upcoming September Direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping for a port of EarthBound so I can sell my Wii U and ports of Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 so I can sell my Wii.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
My main two would have to be a new Animal Crossing, and a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. I'd hope for a new Paper Mario too, but with the direction they're heading, I'd rather not get a new game at all. I'd also like some new info on Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Hopefully there's something like town exploration or free roam so that we can actually interact with the world around us, and build up support with other characters in more ways than just fighting alongside them. I was thinking it'd be some sort of side-quest where you could perform favors and tasks for them, maybe get some backstory out of them too. The game has potential, I just hope it reaches it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bayonetta 3...and also a Smash reveal of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom