• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you going to do?

PMMikey

To be the best~
NNID
PMMikey
3DS FC
1478-6360-4387
So with Lucas coming out, how many of you are going to switch to him and why? I don't think I am to be honest, I might make him secondary but I don't know. What do you think?

Jee412

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jee412
My man Lucas from my favorite game of all time plus my main in Brawl, oh boy i'm all on him, he is my main and he seems to have great grab combo as seen in the trailer so, yeah, good character !

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
I'll probably use Lucas with Ness since they have some similarities. I've yet to choose a secondary anyway, so why not?

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
I hate to say it but Lucas might just replace Ness for me. Depends on how my temper handles lag and Lucas.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Ness is love, Ness is life. I prefer him to the kid with ice cream hair. I'm not really a Ness main, but I have him as a pocket and I think I have too many pocket characters already.

I'll just have to try out Lucas for myself before I decide.

Pryze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Apollon1an
If not my secondary, then he'll have to be my bread n' butter character. Ness will always be the main, no matter what.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
What I'm really happy about is Lucas Fire. I've been using Gunner's lovely fair to help with those matchups in which spacing is a huge issue. Lucas' PKF basically fills the same niche.

NessFangirl

Smash Rookie
Lucas will probably be my secondary, I love Ness too much to ditch him. Still mega hyped for him, though!

The_Most_Effectual

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EarthBoundNerdC
Lucas always felt better to me in Brawl/PM, and I will admit that I decided to main Ness a little reluctantly when the game first released, but I instantly fell in love when I got decent with him. Lucas will be my secondary. ANOTHER secondary...

rosetta_stoned

Smash Apprentice
Will be playing him exclusively upon his release figuring him out.

It depends what i think of him after that but i suspect they will both be my "mains". Yeah, 2 mains. Im crazy like that.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Definitely someone I'll use regularly. I'm hoping that Lucas will be able to fill in the gaps in some ways where Ness struggles against certain characters, since I did enjoy using Lucas in Brawl. Now, if only there was a Masked Man alt. xD

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Definitely someone I'll use regularly. I'm hoping that Lucas will be able to fill in the gaps in some ways where Ness struggles against certain characters, since I did enjoy using Lucas in Brawl. Now, if only there was a Masked Man alt. xD
While it's not comparable to PM's actual Masked Man skin, he's got a Masked Man color scheme similar to the style of Ness' Saturn shirt.

ShortRound

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShortRound
I'm gonna use both. EarthBound and Mother 3 are my two favorite games of all time so I have to. I can't wait for Lucas!

Top Bottom