• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Exovel

Smash Ace
Nope... I sure haven't. By the way, earlier in this thread you may notice that you said you "LIEK" Symphony X. Hmmmm....

Currently:
Ocatavium - Dream Theater

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I noticed. It was purposeful. the term, "LIEK" is usually used when referring to "lieking mudkipz", but can also be used when wanting to be over-enthusiastic, but still retain a certain coolness about yourself. :D

Exovel

Smash Ace
Ahh.. I almost figured it was on purpose, but I'm lacking in internet coolness. I refuse to use texting speak, so I'm out of the loop. I have used QFT before, but that's it. I figure the language is here for a reason, why make it sound stupid.

On topic...

Pain of Salvation - BE

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
19 2000 Soulchild remix by the Gorillaz. I cant stop listening to it! Such a groovy chorus.

'Get the cool, get the cool shoe shine'
( na na na na na na na)

I LOVE IT!

D13

Smash Ace
How Far is Heaven - Los Lonely Boys

I heard this song on the radio the other day, and I just can't stop listening to it. Funny thing is, I'm not really religious.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Atlantic - Keane
It's a pretty simple song lyrically--the point isn't too hard to get-- but the melody is ****ing spooky. I suggest everyone listens to it at least once.

kaizzerlike

Smash Rookie
yeah... if u like Benny Benassi , there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
I just got back from a 3 Inches of Blood concert \m/ Last song tehy played was Ride, Darkhorse Ride. Awesome concert

Exovel

Smash Ace
Man, it really hasn't been a prog week for me.

I just finished up Eric Clapton's complilation Crossroads (Disc 1), and instead of moving on to Disc 2 like I planned, I had the sudden urge for something different... so now it's the album...

...And Justice for All - Metallica

Top Bottom