• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I know this game as Dragon's Fury, but still. Sick remake, already sick track.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
The new tg re op sounds really good so far, cannot wait to hear the full version wo background stuff from the anime, maybe it will pop up in about a week when the new season starts airing, idk either way i am really looked forward to that and the new season in general. Also really cool that they have tk, who did the 1st op unravel, as the artist for this op too.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'm currently listening to It's Just the Time for Dancing by Henry Hall. I really like the upbeat harmony here. I love the lyrics too. This might just become my new favorite song.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
The soundtracks for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Mainly because I have a special project I'm considering down the line. :)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Also a lot of Trevor Something songs, although fair warning, the lyrics of his songs are often (but not always) related to drugs or sex and as you'd expect contain profanity. But the music feels so good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom