• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the non top tier characters that played by the best player can match top tier

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
The tier list is formed by looking at the best and middle best players and how the characters perform under those circumstances. But say there were multiple zero's that weren't allowed to play top tier. What characters would they own with?
A lot of people say mewtwo has a higher level than we've seen. Zero does amazing with diddy kong. what else is there?

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Also, ZeRo's name is spelled with a capital "R".
Characters like mewtwo, who are somewhat low in the tier list because of tournament results but in actuality can be used to be as good as very top tier characters.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
If there were ZeRo clones, I suspect they would use characters who perform better than other characters against top-tiered characters. The roster is pretty balanced. Mewtwo would probably work because we've seen Abadango win using Mewtwo. There are other players who use Mewtwo as well, like M^2 (I think that's his name), who won against M2K about a year ago. Nairo's been using Bowser recently, and Bowser is mid-tier, or at leas that's what he looks like he'd be. The tier list hasn't been using words like "top, high, mid", &c.

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
If there were ZeRo clones, I suspect they would use characters who perform better than other characters against top-tiered characters. The roster is pretty balanced. Mewtwo would probably work because we've seen Abadango win using Mewtwo. There are other players who use Mewtwo as well, like M^2 (I think that's his name), who won against M2K about a year ago. Nairo's been using Bowser recently, and Bowser is mid-tier, or at leas that's what he looks like he'd be. The tier list hasn't been using words like "top, high, mid", &c.
zero and esam say top mid high tier
you cant think of any other characters?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
zero and esam say top mid high tier
you cant think of any other characters?
Well I'm sure ZeRo and ESAM are using those words. I'm just saying the tier list itself isn't using those words, which is something I don't like. I prefer "top, high, mid", &c. over "S, A, B, C", &c. I'm not part of the Smash Back Room, but I'd say that I think Captain Falcon could move up. Ness has dropped down, but I suspect it's the lack of players using him. He was a high-tier character. I wonder how high Samus would go if someone as good as ZeRo used her. She's improved since Brawl and has moved up on the tier list, but is still a low-tier character. I believe she's a high low-tier character.

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
Well I'm sure ZeRo and ESAM are using those words. I'm just saying the tier list itself isn't using those words, which is something I don't like. I prefer "top, high, mid", &c. over "S, A, B, C", &c. I'm not part of the Smash Back Room, but I'd say that I think Captain Falcon could move up. Ness has dropped down, but I suspect it's the lack of players using him. He was a high-tier character. I wonder how high Samus would go if someone as good as ZeRo used her. She's improved since Brawl and has moved up on the tier list, but is still a low-tier character. I believe she's a high low-tier character.
You don't think esam's results have proven samus yet?

Top Bottom