• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the Hottest (Male) Smashers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirePOW

Smash Rookie
I was inspired to make this post after watching this video so many times. His list goes as follows:

10. Plup (Melee)

9. Darell (Melee)

8. SilentWolf (Melee)

7. Tsu (Smash 4)

6. Zgetto (Melee)

5. Alex19 (Melee)

4. Slox (Melee)

3. Ice (Melee)

2. Abate (Melee)

1. Westballz (Melee)

The Rules are that the Smashers have to be a Top 100 MIOM Ranked Smasher or a PGR3 Top 50 Player I had a really hard time coming up with a list, but some Smashers that come off the top of my head are Plup, Abate, Crush, alex19, Westballz, Fatality, Tsu, and Leffen (lol). I may complete this list sometime later. What are your top 10 hottest male smashers?

This is my first post!

Mr_towel_Man

Smash Apprentice
I know he isn't on the top 100 in 2016 and probably won't be for another, but PPMD is easily the hottest person in all of Smash. Just seeing him is a charm and then listening to that sweet sweet voice is like listening to an angelic chorus. God bless you PP.

No homo tho

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Isn't this objectifying male players? If a thread was dedicated to the hottest females of Smash or anything, really, would a thread like this last?

R3D3MON

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KeeHwang2010
FYI Westballz is balding.

On the Project M side of things, Machiavelli, Sothe, Malachi, Aion, HM04, Envy, Poilu, are some good looking guys. Not an exhaustive list by any means.
Malachi and Envy are definitely hawt. Good picks.

GatGoat

Smash Cadet
Isn't this objectifying male players? If a thread was dedicated to the hottest females of Smash or anything, really, would a thread like this last?
no gender is safe from objectification, people need to stop being sissies. and why the **** isnt Axe on this list? He's absolutely yummy in every way

Crystanium

Smash Hero
no gender is safe from objectification, people need to stop being sissies. and why the **** isnt Axe on this list? He's absolutely yummy in every way
You can't see gender. Also, you could try to aim for a society were objectification is mitigated, rather than being apathetic about it simply because it'll continue to happen.

GatGoat

Smash Cadet
You can't see gender. Also, you could try to aim for a society were objectification is mitigated, rather than being apathetic about it simply because it'll continue to happen.
im not having the gender debate with you. you can keep your theories to yourself. Also from my perspective people are too sensitive, me included.

Last edited:

hermes

Smash Apprentice
Hungrybox is very hot ^^ surprised that he wasnt mentioned. I also like slayerz

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not ta all.

Also closing it because this sort of high school gossip usually ends with hurt feelings, a fight and some sort of fluid-filled bucket dumped on someone's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom