• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what are some reasons your most wanted WON'T make the cut?

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Krystal: She's an Assist Trophy
Sora: He's owned by Disney and has a Mickey Mouse keychain on his Keyblade. And his games are Disney's equivalent of Super Smash Bros.
Banjo-Kazooie: Microsoft is competing with Nintendo.
Goku: Because he's not considered a video game character and that would open the flood gates to any ridiculous characters.

Ikenna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IkennaSmash
The player avatar character from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Many people (maybe even me) believe his/her potential is too great to be implemented correctly and that he/she would take way more resources than character ever with all those nice customization options. Plus, takes imagination. Still, my love for avatar characters doesn't let me stop wanting more of them to follow the Mii Fighters' example in Smash in terms of customization.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Simon Belmont: miracles do not happen.

Urbosa or Mipha: Likely to join the ranks of zelda amazing one shot characters.

Shovel Knight: indies aren't l33t enough to compete.

Solaire or chosen undead: God damn dark souls, come soon to the switch!

Lycanrock: he is not a fire or electric type.

Sylvally: while his story was amazing... didn't quite make a bnig impact.

Ridley: Ridley ridley ridley ridley......

AIM0001

Smash Lord
King K. Rool: Hasn’t been in any DKC Returns games. May get omitted because of Dixie Kong even though he has more votes.

Geno: Only appeared in one game and would be considered an obscure Mario rep. Paper Mario may be chosen over Geno as the Mario RPG rep. Also I still can’t seem to figure out the thing with Square Enix. Like why doesn’t Nintendo just buy the rights? Make a sequel or take advantage of his popularity and use him for something else Mario related.

Paper Mario: Having 3 Mario’s might be a hard sell unless we can assure everyone that his moveset is only from Paper Mario games.

Marx: BANDANA DEE! For some reason a over glorified Goomba with a spear and head gear gets more hype. Also Sakurai may never add a 4th Kirby rep due to being bias. But if he added Marx I’d forgive that because he’s awesome!

Yoshimitsu: a Namco Rep that could represent both Tekken and Soul Caibur simultaneously? Why not? Not to mention he’s been in a Street Fighter game too. Him being in Smash would be the 4th fighting game he’s playable in. That’s not Smash history, that’s fighting game history! That being said he’s too obscure plus people want LAME Heiachi.

Shovel Knight: Not sure what to say but I feel he’s not a lock. But I wish he’d be added. He’d be a great indie rep.

Vault Boy (Fallout): Deapite his look, personality, and potential of being a fit for Smash IMO. He comes from an M rated game. Also he’s a really out there third party choice.

D.VA: An Overwatch Rep that could represent multiplayer shooters would be dope. However Overwatch is not featured on the Switch. It would be viewed as an off the wall choice. Plus Sakurai probabaly doesn’t care about Overwatch. Lastly, Tracer would probabaly be chosen BUT imagine D.VA’s FS. NERF THIS!

Sub-Zero: MK VS. SF under Smash Rules? Nah that would never happen in any capacity.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Props going for an SMT Protagonist:
Moveset potential over dozens of games
Series deeply tied with Nintendo
Iconic and legendary RPG that created much of the tropes that many other RPGs follow
Cons:
Obscure as ****
Mascot character much more recognizable
Series is mature and dark
Persona eclipses SMT in terms of sheer popularity.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Ashley: Still an assist trophy.

Celica: Too many FE characters already.

Decidueye: Another Gen VII character gets chosen instead.

Isabelle: Still an assist trophy.

Dixie Kong: King K. Rool gets chosen instead.

Andy: Advance Wars is no longer relevant.

Shantae: Third party indie character.

Terry Bogard: Third party character who'd probably be overshadowed by other FG series like Tekken.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Prince Fluff- Completely forgotten by Kirby series. I can't even get him in Star Allies.
Ryu Hayabusa- We already have 2 ninjas.
Wonder Red- Comes from a game that greatly under performed with no clear future.
Hades- Does Smash follow Kid Icarus canon (Palutena's Guidances)? Because if so Hades is dead.

Ultrashroomz

Smash Journeyman
Joker (Persona 5):
Third party character that isn't a gaming legacy character, nor originated on a Nintendo platform. The fact he uses a gun and knife would also prevent him from fitting in. Sakurai might also favor Jack Frost, or another SMT character if he has any plans to include an ATLUS character.

Crash Bandicoot:
Western character, and Smash clearly favors Japanese characters. Activision would probably be a pain to negotiate for getting the character into Smash, as I could see them demanding a lot of money or something.

Ashley:
Was an assist trophy last game, and could be stuck to that role, despite her popularity in Japan. People have been asking for Waluigi for like three games straight, and he's still an Assist, so yeah.

Celica:
Too many Fire Emblem characters, would probably be hard to differentiate her from the other FE characters, even if they gave her magic.

Octoling:
The character didn't blow up until Octo Expansion, which is way after Ultimate started development, and I seriously doubt Sakurai looked at the Octolings in Splatoon 1, and considered them as a character. They would be a perfect candidate for an echo, but at the same time, considering Inkling is a newcomer, that might also hurt their chances at even that role, as I feel echoes would be reserved for veterans, but I could be wrong.

Team Rocket Grunt: Just like Pokemon trainer, pretty complicated character (3 in 1). Sakurai even backed down from Pokemon trainer for Sm4sh, guess it was simpler to just have Charizard alone.

Zero: Mainly from the Megaman X series, Nintendo seems more into the old school Megaman. Protoman is more likely.

Kamek: Yoshi's games are not popular enough to get a second character and maybe the character itself is not popular enough.

Great idea for a thread btw,

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Kamek: Yoshi's games are not popular enough to get a second character and maybe the character itself is not popular enough.
Maybe saying "Yoshi's games are not popular enough" wasn't the phrase you're looking for. It's more like "Yoshi's games don't have enough viable character other than Yoshi himself"

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
CAPTAIN N: if Sakurai's even heard of him, he's rejected for not being a game character.

Last edited:
Maybe saying "Yoshi's games are not popular enough" wasn't the phrase you're looking for. It's more like "Yoshi's games don't have enough viable character other than Yoshi himself"
*clear throat* Yes! *clear throat* Exactly what i meant ! :) Please don't turn me into an egg!

Basty

Smash Ace
Lara Croft
-Other Third Parties
-Another Square character?!
-Guns

Skull Kid
-Assist Trophies could deconfirm him
-Not as relevant as Urbosa and other BOTW characters

Phoenix Wright
-Other Capcom Reps (Monster Hunter, Leon Kennedy, Ken)
-Potential for a smash moveset could hurt?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Oh my I have more:

Pigepic: Temtem is coming out in 2020 which is a very long ways away from when the roster was actually planned for.

Zoroark: Already confirmed Pokeball Pokemon

Piplup: My only reason for adding him is to represent the PokePark series and Pokemon Spinoff Games are never represented in Smash for reasons I cannot explain.

Krystal: She would have fulfilled the 1 StarFox character per new game Pattern if she was added back in SSB4, Now it's too late and she is already an Assist Trophy in Ultimate.

Spongebob: Cartoon Character, didn't originate from a video game

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I'd enjoy a large number of the top newcomers, but I'll simplify this to my number one.

Dixie Kong:
- Faces competition from the long awaited King of Kremlings for a contentious DK spot. Although I personally don't see why we can't have both, limited time and resources are limited.
- Is not as wildly popular as many other big hitters. She is not even top 25 in Japan on most of their polls, and doesn't get top 10 on really any Western sites besides our own Smashboards and GameFAQs. With newcomers being more limited this time, she just may not have what it takes to edge out Rool, Dee, Rex, Spring Man etc.
- Is admittedly a lower-impact character than her competition, meaning her inclusion would not be as hype or as groundbreaking as others. Goku would break the internet, K Rool would leave grown men in tears, Spring Man would bring in a new IP, Heihachi and Simon would both bring a new IP AND be packing third party impact, etc. All Dixie has is a neglected series, a popular new game that she co-stars in, and a modest group of passionate fans.
- The community doubts her unique potential simply because she resembles Diddy in build. Thus, the uninformed relegate her to a mere echo or semi-clone status despite her immense potential for individuality. While this has no bearing on Sakurai, we also don't know if he would consider it worth it after the fiasco with Wolf in Brawl, where everyone brushed him off as a Fox clone for literally years because they never bothered noticing that his moveset was almost completely different.

That about sums it up I think.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Linkle: It looks like they're once again not bothering with representing anything related to Hyrule Warriors, which is a damn shame.
Twintelle: They're going to put in Spring Man instead (*rolls eyes*), and it's going to be boring. Even if they were creative, I doubt they'd put in Twintelle because the internet would most likely throw a conniption over her inclusion (keyword: internet. not the smash community. not the fgc. the internet).
Tharja: Ah yes, because it went so well the last time they tried to put her in a Smash game.
Lola Pop: See the first half of Twintelle.
Camilla: Smash 4 made new Fire Emblem Reps anathema to the Smash community.
Rundas: "who?" ~Literally everyone except me and Metroid Prime fans :(

Sora: He's owned by Disney, who aren't a video game company.
Aloy: Sony Exclusive. Plus, the internet would throw a conniption over her inclusion.
2B: Unless Yoko Taro is buddies with Sakurai, I doubt Sakurai would bother with her.
Chell: Portal has never been on a Nintendo console.
Any DDLC rep: Indie Game. None of the characters have anything that could be used as a weapon worth making a moveset around.
Raiden: If Sakurai caught on to the fact that people got sick of sword-wielders in Smash 4, this guy's chances of getting in are less than 0%.
Adam Jensen: Ah yes, Deus Ex, legendary PC game that now turned into a Multiplat franchise. Represented in a game for Nintendo characters. Yeah, might as well add WoW reps at that point (although that would be pretty cool).
Jin Kazama/Devil Jin: Namco would probably want Heihachi put in first, even though it'd be a lot cooler and more in-line with the rest of the roster.
Miriam: I doubt they'd bring her in considering Simon Belmont is more of a household name already in the game. Honestly, I'm just hoping we don't have a repeat of Mighty No. 9

Last edited:

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Elma - her game kind of flopped, too niche, if Rex and Pyra were done by then (unlikely) they'd probably be picked over
Skull Kid - one-timer, already an AT
Captain Toad - making him jump could go against the character
Mike Jones - zero relevance in Japan
Celica - couldn't bring anything too unique in comparison to the rest of the Fire Emblem cast
Mimikyu - too similar visually to Pikachu, weird body-type

(I don't necessarily agree with those but those could be reasons brought up by the Smash team)

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Sora:
-Affiliated with Disney(Still originated from a video game at least. Looking at you Goku)
-Wouldn't be the "same" without Donald and Goofy(Though that's a stupid argument for me, Sora can still work without them)
Tails:
-Shadow has more demand recently.
-Hasn't gotten much action with fighting as of recently(SONIC HELP ME!)
Infernape:
-Lucario's already in as a Gen 4 fighter.
-New games aren't even Gen 4 Remakes
-Gen 4 Pokemon.
Adeleine:
-Overshadowed by Bandana Dee in terms of popularity.
-Only recently has made a return to the Kirby series.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Sceptile - Because Sakurai has no idea what a gen 3 is
Crash Bandicoot - Sakurai doesn't ever pick the most popular third parties.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
Oceana
No relevance.
Game is obscure.
Might be an awkward fighter given the source material.
Low interest among the community.

Still hoping Endless Ocean gets representation in the form of a stage.

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
Paper Mario: A third Mario, and the RPGs usually don't get much love.

Porky Minch: Only half of his games made out of Japan, and another Mother rep is unlikely to begin with.

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
Guess I was right about Mimikyu's proportions being too awkward for Smash. Too bad.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Elma - her game kind of flopped, too niche, if Rex and Pyra were done by then (unlikely) they'd probably be picked over
Skull Kid - one-timer, already an AT
Captain Toad - making him jump could go against the character
Mike Jones - zero relevance in Japan
Celica - couldn't bring anything too unique in comparison to the rest of the Fire Emblem cast
Mimikyu - too similar visually to Pikachu, weird body-type

(I don't necessarily agree with those but those could be reasons brought up by the Smash team)
RIP Mimikyu, and add "he's already a NPC in New Donk City" for Captain Toad (even tho this shouldn't be an issue bc of Spirit Train, Dream Land 64 or Duck Hunt, people bring this up)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Alm: Now as Chrom as a clone and a bunch of FE characters I feel not people want him.

Mike Jones: Virtually unknown in Japan and a dead series

Captain Rainbow: Same as Mike Jones but in the rest of the world

Issac and Ray MKIII: Since they hasn't had a new game in awhile and they were completely left out in Smash 4 makes them pretty unknown.

D

Deleted member

Oshawott a random gen 5 poke i think confirmed pokeball pokemon

Metal sonic shadow has more demand

Shadow
Cant think of one too fluffy????

Dora the explorer for obvious reasons

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi - Already Decomfirmed as an AT. People think its a fake out but I doubt it.

Billy Hatcher - The game flopped and has not had a game in years.

Chibi Robo - Most likely to be an AT. His second game flopped so that may have hurt his chances.

Silver the Hedgehog - not as requested as Shadow, Tails, Eggman and his 1st game was Sonic 06

Tails - To different to be an echo and Shadow might get in over him.

Dr. Eggman - 3rd party and people may get upset he is in the game.

DeadlyLampshade

Smash Apprentice
Giegue / Giygas - Obscure Earthbound (Zero) rep villain, nintendo doesn't really care about Mother.

Geno - Only appeared in one game, and Square Enix owns the rights to him. :(

Banjo Kazooie - Microsoft owns them. :(

Sora - Square Enix and Disney own him. :(

Zeta Metroid - Not an iconic metroid, and not a character, but a member of a species.

Amy Rose - Not as iconic a sonic character as Tails, Knuckles or Shadow even.

Birdo - No one cares about Birdo, despite being literally the best.

Shantae - Would make a better assist trophy, and comes from an indie title. Not even Shovel Knight made it in.

Alucard - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy

Isabelle - Too cute.

Poshul - No one rememberth or careth about Chrono Croth, sergey-poo.

Lex - He'd make everyone want to play Bookworm Adventures instead of Smash.

Last edited:

Yarael-BJ-Poof

Smash Cadet
Waluigi: Deconfirmed but still might have a chance!
Bandana Dee: Maybe too much of a "generic enemy"
Geno: Large following, but only appeared in one game that no new players would know about
Zael: Not happening, I doubt he's even getting a trophy this time around
Leon Kennedy: Capcom already has 2 reps, and the zombie theme might not sit well with Nintendo
Chibi-Robo: Lesser known series, small following
Hades: I honestly don't see any reason for Hades to not be in Smash. Sakurai created him and it seems we're getting more villains, so why not?
Elma: Xenoblade X is the dark horse of the series, not a well-known game or character
The Champions: Sakurai seems to avoid giving us new Zelda things, the last time he was generous with Zelda was Melee
Rex & Pyra: Too new, but DLC isn't out of the question
Captain Toad: Can't jump, possibly deconfirmed on New Donk City stage
Chrom: CONFIRMED BABYYYYYY!!!
King K. Rool: HECK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Solaire: The only reason I think it's possible is the base of the amiibo, it's the same color as the Smash ones and the top has been hidden
Travis Touchdown: While Sakurai is friends with Suda51, he might not like the raunchiness of the character (although Bayonetta got in, so there's hope)
Ninten: I got nothin'

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Chrom is confirmed, may as well throw in a few more:

- Dante: “Echo Ken/Monster Hunter rep/Proto Man (MM echo) takes priority” (despite PM being in MM’s Final Smash), only appeared in crossovers on Nintendo systems, “Bayonetta and Dante’s games are in the same universe” (citation needed)
- Neku: Square Enix is a bit stingy with properties, “Terra/Geno takes priority due to being considered before”
- Captain Toad: can’t jump. Also basically deconfirmed when New Donk City was shown
- Mio Amakura/Fatal Frame Rep: “We’ll take any M-rated franchise! ...yeah maybe not THAT one, it’s too scary” (um exactly??? I WANT survival horror representation and Fatal Frame is technically property of Nintendo now?)
- Shantae: “likely to suffer Shovel Knight’s fate of being an AT” (I’d argue the opposite actually, SK’s deconfirmation boosts Shantae’s chances if we were to get an indie rep, plus WayForward themselves want her in)
- Octoling: debuted in Splatoon 2, likely to be DLC
- KOS-MOS: “Who?” Also “Heihachi takes priority”

(Note I wouldn’t be opposed to Proto Man, Kumatora or Fiora being echoes who also appear in others’ Final Smashes if Sakurai decides to bend the rules there. In fact I’d jump with joy with Fiora even if she’s just say an Elma echo)

Last edited:

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Paper Mario
Almost no support to speak of. He has everything going for him as a good Smash candidate - a significant yet relatively overlooked part of Nintendo history, good moveset potential, and a unique addition that wouldn't even . But Ultimate looks to be heavily influenced by the character support bases, and Paper Marion has received almost zilch support ever since Brawl.

Tetra
Wind Waker has no special reason to get an extra representative, especially when the Legend of Zelda series looks to be leaving its dungeons-and-overworld design behind for good. Tetra was a spirited breathe of fresh air when she debuted, but they've made plenty of Zelda characters since then that are just as good.

Andy
Despite a long history, the Wars series has been dead and unmissed for an entire decade. Andy's lack of a clear idea for a moveset to use doesn't help his case at all either.

Banjo-Kazooie
After dealing with Konami, Square Enix, Capcom, Namco, Sega, the Pokemon Company, and who knows who else, Sakurai might think that dealing with Microsoft would not be worth the payoff. It'd be a third-party deal with a Western developer who owns a rival console, speaking not only a different national language, but a different business one as well since they're not primarily video game developers. While I can hope that the ballot was enough to convince Sakurai to go for it, it's very much a "now-or-never" situation for this duo.

Last edited:

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
SA-X (Metroid): Not enough popular to be a new characters and there is already an Echo fighter of Samus, Dark Samus. Also, its design isn't really family-friendly when it transforms. It's sad, because it would looks awesome and there are so many possibilities since this characters share equipements with samus (we could see other weapons that isn't used in Samus' moveset) and with all the transformation possibilities of the Virus-X, there are lot of creative ways to make it works.

Metal Mario (Mario/Smash): Already got Mario & the Doc version. He'd be broken too.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Andy
Despite a long history, the Wars series has been dead and unmissed for an entire decade. .
Unmissed? Despite being ranked #6 on RNintendoSwitch's poll for series that haven't been on the Switch and being mentioned in several different Intelligent Systems' interviews? Yeah not buying that.
Andy's lack of a clear idea for a moveset to use doesn't help his case at all either.
That just means Sakurai can take his moveset in a bunch of different directions. So many options that could be taken.

Basty

Smash Ace
Lara Croft
-Other Third Parties
-Another Square character?!
-Guns

Skull Kid
-Assist Trophies could deconfirm him
-Not as relevant as Urbosa and other BOTW characters

Phoenix Wright
-Other Capcom Reps (Monster Hunter, Leon Kennedy, Ken)
-Potential for a smash moveset could hurt?

Thought I'd throw in some more

Leon Kennedy: Other Capcom Reps (Monster Hunter, Ken, Amaterasu, Phoenix Wright, Dante), Too violent/gory!, Other third parties (Rayman, Banjo, Sora, Dragonborn etc)
Marshall: We're not meant to be getting TOO many newcomers. Chorus Kids and Karate Joe, Other first party Nintendo chars (Isaac, Bandanna Dee, Chibi Robo, even Andy)
Cranky Kong: Other DK Reps (Dixie, Funky), K Rool is enough for unique DK newcomers
Excitebiker: Will we even get retro reps this time around?
Doom Guy: Violent, bloody FPS games, Wasn't popular for Smash pre DOOM Switch release, Not relevant to Nintendo (I mean, Cloud isn't really either)
Dragonborn: Wasn't requested pre Switch Skyrim release, Western Third Party
Rex and Pyra: Weren't even finished designs during the project plan, would have to be DLC pre much
Porky Minch: Too big!!, Do we need more Mother reps?
Sora: Geno, Other Third Parties, Other Square characters, Disney
Erdrick: Other Square characters, Other Third Parties
Rayman: Not too popular in Japan?
Monster Hunter: Other Capcom Reps, Rathalos and MH stage being revealed BEFORE a character?
Wonder Red: Not too much besides other characters being more popular
Slippy Toad: Popularity
Marx: Popularity spiked after project plan, would have to be DLC
Lana/Linkle: Do we need a Hyrule Warriors rep? (Personally yes please)
Anna: Something something fire emblem characters
Prince Sable: Former assist trophy and not that popular
Ray MK 1: See Prince Sable but more popular
Crono/Agnes: See all the other Square characters
Scorpion: Heihaci could be the next fighting game rep before Scorpion. Also violence
Professor Layton: Is he relevant or popular enough?

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Unmissed? Despite being ranked #6 on RNintendoSwitch's poll for series that haven't been on the Switch and being mentioned in several different Intelligent Systems' interviews? Yeah not buying that.
I'm not buying either than an online poll and some wistful words have more weight than the ten-year absolute absence of a previously-regular series.

We've yet to see Sakurai debut a dormant, non-retro series, a problem Isaac faces as well. Sakurai has dropped franchises that've lost prominence more times than he's uplifted them, and he's never given the Wars series any special attention before.

EDIT:
That just means Sakurai can take his moveset in a bunch of different directions. So many options that could be taken.
That's not a plus under most circumstances. Characters with more obvious movesets are always more attractive as Smash candidates, and with Ultimate having few enough newcomers as it is, that's very little space for experimentation.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm not buying either than an online poll and some wistful words have more weight than the ten-year absolute absence of a previously-regular series.

We've yet to see Sakurai debut a dormant, non-retro series, a problem Isaac faces as well. Sakurai has dropped franchises that've lost prominence more times than he's uplifted them, and he's never given the Wars series any special attention before.

EDIT:

That's not a plus under most circumstances. Characters with more obvious movesets are always more attractive as Smash candidates, and with Ultimate having few enough newcomers as it is, that's very little space for experimentation.
Sure it might be an online poll but it shows the desire people have to see a new Advance Wars game. It's nowhere near "unmissed" as you say. Not to mention the countless spirtual successors that attempt to fill the gap Advance Wars left.

Intelligent Systems' comments may be platitude but it shows that they're still very much interested in doing a new game. They're comments are more among the lines of needing to find a winning formula for Advance Wars similar to what they did with Fire Emblem. After all if it wasn't for Awakening's success FE would be dead.

Advance Wars and Golden Sun were hardly that old at the time of Brawl and Smash 4. Technically speaking, both were still timely for the roster. Obviously now with Ultimate things are different and much more so with Wars which has it's history dated back to 1988.

No, that just means Sakurai could implement Andy's moveset in a lot of different ways. He could see it and have a lot of ideas to experiment with before coming up with one. Taking from the different aspects of Wars. Hell me and others made moveset for Andy that are feasible. It's not that tall of an order and it just leads to all the creative possibilities that could be taken with Andy.

Awegamer2015

Smash Rookie
Adelenie: Been Missing for a couple years, plus people requested Bandana Dee More.
Grovyle(Mystery Dungeon):Sakurai seems to be ignore the side games, plus well mostly have a gen 7 pokemon
Snivy:Might be a pokeball pokemon again
Tails: People have been requesting for Shadow more
Blazel: Does anyone remember Mino Monsters anymore?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sceptile - Because Sakurai has no idea what a gen 3 is
Crash Bandicoot - Sakurai doesn't ever pick the most popular third parties.
We had Gen 3 Pokémon as summons and there is no way Crash is more popular than any guests but Bayonetta.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
We had Gen 3 Pokémon as summons and there is no way Crash is more popular than any guests but Bayonetta.
We had a few hoenn summons in brawl, even less in smash 4. And crash is pretty popular right now. The only ones I can think of that could beat him in popularity are Geno, Banjo & Kazooie, and is Isaac third party? (If so, than he’s also included.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They choose Chrom over Lyn...hurt

Top Bottom