• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alternate costumes do you hope to see Isabelle have? Which currently known one is your favorite?

Which currently known Isabelle alt is your favorite?

• Total voters

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
isabellealts.png

Here's what we have so far. It seems quite likely that Isabelle will have four costumes based on her Summer outfit, and another four based on her Winter outfit. With this in mind, it could be assumed we have yet to see two Summer outfit alts, and two Winter outfit alts. So out of these, which is your favorite, and what do you hope for? My personal favorite thus far is her pink Summer outfit, and I hope that a light blue Summer outfit is something she'll have.​

osby

Smash Obsessed
All of them are great but pink and red ones are the best.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I’m thinking the red winter outfit is a reference to Digby.

Can’t wait to see what a blue alt of either of these looks like :)

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
So far, all of them are great, but I do love the Pink one, it's adorable with the blue hair band (... If I'm correct about the english term). And it seems to be a reference to her casual outfit too!

It would be fun to actually have a Black alt... It can't have a "dark" aura considering how cute she is in the first place.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Does she have a blue one? It has been a long time since I've last played Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

hildabelle

Smash Rookie
I'd love it if she had an alt with her casual garb, glasses and all, but as mentioned above it seems they're sticking to recolors of her Summer and Winter vests. If her pink vest is indeed referencing her casual outfit then it's at least nice to have a little shout out, and out of the outfits we know thus far it's probably the one I'll go with.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Until we see some blue or purple alts, right now I like the default Winter jacket, with her default vest and skirt in second. Until I see some of my favorite colors in action, I typically stick to the classics, haha.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Made a mock-up of what some of Isabelle's other alts could be. Judging by how her Pink and Red alts seem to be based off Pelly and Digby, I made the rest based off of other special characters as well. Tries to make them diverse enough in color, too.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion

Made a mock-up of what some of Isabelle's other alts could be. Judging by how her Pink and Red alts seem to be based off Pelly and Digby, I made the rest based off of other special characters as well. Tries to make them diverse enough in color, too.
I love these so much! The one based on Nat is actually even better than a potential light blue, and I would totally main that alt if it was in.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Those Kapp'n and Tom Nook alts :love:

Libelldra00

Smash Rookie
I really like how her hairband with the bells matches the bow she wears. I'm a fan of the summer outfit, and I really hope we might get Digbys color scheme, even though the red one is probably based on him.

KinoKönigin

Smash Rookie
I’ll probably switch between many of them but will probably use the default two the most

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's a new alt from the Direct (Tom Nook inspired?).

1541120218668.png

I'll definitely be switching between this one and the red one.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Purple cause it makes me think of the days when I watched Courage the Cowardly Dog around the time Smash Ultimate was coming out plus I wanted someone to be colored purple of my Eight Dolls.

Top Bottom