• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alt(s) do you use for Bayonetta?

What alt(s) will you use? Choose wisely, my friends.

• Total voters

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Imma go with Default Bayo2. As I can't see myself using Bayo1 outfit, nor using a different colors as I like her default.

This might change though, as I do like Jeanne a bit more... If only it was a small model swap like Alph / Olimar and Bowser Jr. :ohwell:
They can't bring Jeanne into Smash without totally ruining her personality though. She swears in like 90% of her battle quotes.

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
They can't bring Jeanne into Smash without totally ruining her personality though. She swears in like 90% of her battle quotes.
Um... I mean, the color change is already in place. I just want a model swap as they were originally going to do that w/ Lucian, so I don't see why not. Plus Bowser Jr.'s color/character changes are a good example how it could of been possible... Again I know the color of Jeanne is already in place, I can dream can't I? :sadeyes:

Also, so does Bayonetta? In the trailer she says ''Tiss off'' and ''Don't mess with a witch'' which we all know (The people who have actually played the games, myself included.) that she says something completely different; she of course says ''f*ck off'' and ''Don't f*ck with a witch.'' :p

Last edited:

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
Red, Jeanne, white, and the red-ish orange (Bayo 1) alts im all about them flame colors ;o

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
OG bayo 1 and 2 outfits. I'm the type of person that always uses default.
I always use defaults as well.

The only alts I ever use are for characters who have male and female variations (Robin, Villager etc) and characters who have other models. (like Olimar and Bowser Jr.)

I could see myself using default long haired Bayonetta the most. There's something about her long hair that's more appealing to me. (maybe it's because I played Bayonetta 1 first?)

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nothing beats Bayo1 for me. Best design and best colors (black and red)
After playing Bayonetta and seeing how similar they are, I'd love if Jeanne was a full alt next game.

But only if it's Bayo1!Jeanne. I much prefer that design.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Nothing beats Bayo1 for me. Best design and best colors (black and red)
After playing Bayonetta and seeing how similar they are, I'd love if Jeanne was a full alt next game.

But only if it's Bayo1!Jeanne. I much prefer that design.
Why not both?

MadSlays

Smash Rookie
NNID
MadSlayz
3DS FC
1349-8227-6136
Gonna use Green Bayonetta, also gonna get matching nail polish and make some bayonetta inspired glasses frames to put on when I go to tournaments

Mothman

Smash Apprentice
Gonna use Green Bayonetta, also gonna get matching nail polish and make some bayonetta inspired glasses frames to put on when I go to tournaments
omg yaaaaassss , Im def gona paint my nails too, Im thinking of growing them but then I think I would be unable to use to gamecube controller......

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm certain I'll end up using her default design from the first Bayonetta game. She looks better in long hair.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I won't use her much, but if I use her, I'll go with her original outfit fro mthe first game. It just looks better, to me.

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
I Think the bayonetta Jeanne costume should ride in on a motorcycle for her stage entrance and Bayonetta could use it as a winning screen animation. (Don't judge me...)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If there is another smash game, I really hope Jeanne is in it....
Whoa there, cowboy. Let's worry about getting Bayonetta back in Smash 5 to begin with before we start asking for other reps. Heheh.

Mothman

Smash Apprentice
Whoa there, cowboy. Let's worry about getting Bayonetta back in Smash 5 to begin with before we start asking for other reps. Heheh.
omg tho, I really wonder if they would chop the ballot winner for the next game? omg if they do ...........but I feel like smash 5 not happening would be more likely to happen before Bayo getting chopped....let me live my fantasy :'c

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
omg tho, I really wonder if they would chop the ballot winner for the next game? omg if they do ...........but I feel like smash 5 not happening would be more likely to happen before Bayo getting chopped....let me live my fantasy :'c
I mean, she's the most fan-demanded character, so I think she's got a good shot. But who knows? We won't be able to tell until Smash 5 is annouced.

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
Orange bayo 2 in singles and Jeanne for doubles :3 hypehypehypehypehypehype

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
After playing Zero Bayonetta games, I like the B1 Redish Orange Color and the Jeanne color schemes. I am maining bayo and those colors look great on her.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
the second to last one is super nice. either that one, or the bayo2 black/silver.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I want to use default Bayo 2, but I own the JP version of the game, so I'm going to be using more of default Bayo 1 because Hellena's voice is immaculate. <3

Lakuto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lakutos
I want to use default Bayo 2, but I own the JP version of the game, so I'm going to be using more of default Bayo 1 because Hellena's voice is immaculate. <3
Actually I heard Helena is not voicing Bayonetta in Smash but I still see your point.

Edit: correct me if I'm wrong, I can't find reliable sources anywhere

Last edited:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Actually I heard Helena is not voicing Bayonetta in Smash but I still see your point.

Edit: correct me if I'm wrong, I can't find reliable sources anywhere
Hm... I haven't heard anything about them using a replacement. Her voice sounded a little different in the trailer, but I think it's just because they re-recorded most of her lines.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
OG Bayo 1 & 2,Jeanne Alt Bayo2.
tbh i'm gonna cycle through them,but these are my goto.

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably start with blue bayo 1 and then eventually stick with default bayo 1.

CG✫Nova

Smash Rookie
NNID
Makashu393
Definitely the Jeanne alt. Even if it's a bit poorly done (praying for the wicked weaves to be white) I almost always use the red alternate if a character has one, and her Bayo 1 version isn't saturated enough imo

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
From what Nairo says from his past broadcast stream, Jeanne's alt does indeed use the white wicked weaves.
Be still, my beating heart.

Looks like the Jeanne palette is gonna get used just as much as the original Bayo 1 palette for me~

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Original Bayonetta 1 costume. The red in her moves kind of looks like blood. Lol.

Gattsu

Smash Rookie
NNID
despiarinducing
Blue or Green Bayonetta 1 are reall noice

Top Bottom