• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about UP-B CAnCEL and others DOc mario skills?

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
i am asking myself, since mario has been merged with doc mario as the PMdevteam said on their website, what spécificities have been kept?

Do doc mario pills act like melée ones when you choose the doc mario costume? How do the F-air act? like mario's one or doc mario's one?
It there any difference while playing with the doc mario skin?
And the most important can we cancel up-B with mario?

officialsticktendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
sticktendo
Mario was basically built to be a combination of Mario and Doc. The pills are statistically the same as the fireballs, but with a different model and sounds. His F-air has qualities of both Mario's and Doc's, where the later half of the animation meteors like Mario's but the first half is like Doc's. And unfortunately, there is no Up-B cancel. Basically Mario and Doc play exactly the same in PM.

(pls bring back Doc's N-air from Melee)

Bag'O'Nuts

PM4LIFE
Would the PMDT be able to bring it back and would you Mario mains want it back?

officialsticktendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
sticktendo
Up B cancel would be pretty nice especially if they made the timing easier. Other than that Doc didn't have any other tools that he doesn't already have aside from the reverse Nair but I think people are already comfortable with his current Nair.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
There is somz openning since in 3.6 pmdev introduce real alternative character as WarioMan who is definitly not Wario. Maybe they will consider split Mario and Doc again with the same trick to choice one or the other a the selection screen just as for warioman.(L or R i think)

Top Bottom