• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What 4th Party Characters Would You Like To See in Smash?

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace

This is a huge product of my bias, but I really wanna see Mordecai & Rigby from Regular Show. This is mainly because of my sheer enjoyment of the show, though I guess you could back up their inclusion with the heavy emphasis and association with video games. I know there are better and more likely picks (if I were Sakurai and had to choose one fourth party, Goku would be my choice), but I just wanted to throw them out there.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Scott Pilgrim would be a sick inclusion.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Definitly my Own Creation Videospiel-Man i mean he was planned to be a Videogame Character and if i get the Ressources i would still make a Game Starring him! he looks like this BTW:
1655547128731.png
I even have a Moveset (atleast the Specials) Ready for him! So If Sakurai asks im Ready!

Top Bottom