• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What 4th Party Characters Would You Like To See in Smash?

Mr. Peepee

Smash Journeyman
In an alternate timeline where 4th Party Characters were allowed to join the fray, which characters would you like to see included?
In case you don't know, 4th party characters are characters who didn't originate from video games.

I'll start off with my most wanted 4th party character. That being Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
Jotaro.png

Personally, I like Joesph more (I mean who doesn't) but Jotaro without a doubt is the most iconic Joestar. He definitely has a lot of moveset potential! Jotaro's neutral special could activate Star Platinum which would be his main gimmick. His alternate costumes could reference characters from Part 3, and his attire from Parts 4 and 6! His stage could be Cairo, where the final fight took place in part 3. Lastly, I think it would be more fitting to only have characters from part 3 be included as spirits kinda like Joker, where the spirit board only included characters from Persona 5.
I can't wait to see your responses!

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Five and Miko from Glitch Techs. As you can tell from my signature, I view the blue and orange Inklings as BFFs, and the dynamic between Five and Miko is pretty much how I imagine the two Inklings.

(I'd like to take this opportunity to summon Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , since he's talked about hypothetical 4th party characters in the past)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
crazybenjamin crazybenjamin
Thanks!

For me it would be both Lincoln from Nickelodeon and Godzilla from Toho, Godzilla has moveset potential with his Atomic Breath, the famous Tail Slide as his Side B and flying around with the breath as an Up Special. His Final Smash would either be the burning form or teaming up with Angurius, Mothra and Rodan as well Ghidorah too. For Lincoln himself, I would have his moveset having his 10 sisters with Clyde and Ronnie assisting him in battle as well attacking with improvised objects as weapons, his Final Smash could be the sister tornado or maybe using the powers of Ace Savvy, his favourite comic book character.

BlueCRE

Smash Apprentice
4th Party Characters, eh? I'd actually be on-board with a Jojo's character myself! Though, it would be cooler if you featured spirits of characters from the entire series rather than just part three. Have the Main Joestars, some of the important characters, and a few non-spoiler villains in the mix. Plus, I'm curious about how the stand abilities would be implemented into the battles.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Mamboo you seem to be everywhere wow
also I would Like Son-Goku(Kid) with Power Pole Nimbus(kintoun) and stuff
i mean he would definitly fit better in Smash as Adult Goku

Top Bottom