• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What’s Your Favorite Taunt?

CleverMiss

Smash Rookie
Which taunt do you like the best and why?

I think that :ultzelda:‘s taunt where she waves whilst giggling tauntingly is the best. Not only is it absolutely adorable, but it’s amazing at getting under her opponent’s skin with that irritating laugh ^^

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
f6boa9h3zxm21.jpg

For some dumb reason I'm not allowed to respond with just an image so here's me typing below the image. Enjoy.

D

Deleted member 189823

I think that :ultzelda:‘s taunt where she waves whilst giggling tauntingly is the best. Not only is it absolutely adorable, but it’s amazing at getting under her opponent’s skin with that irritating laugh ^^
This is literally the reason I wanted to main Zelda.

But now I lowkey prefer the Up Taunt where she does cute shapes in a cute and somewhat conceited manner.

CleverMiss

Smash Rookie
This is literally the reason I wanted to main Zelda.
But now I lowkey prefer the Up Taunt where she does cute shapes in a cute and somewhat conceited manner.
It’s one of the reasons I chose her as well! Her giggle is so powerful. You either find it incredibly cute and fall in love with her or it gets on your nerves and turns you mad real quick xD It’s a shame we can’t use it on quick play to infuriate those pesky teabaggers ;)

I also like her up taunt ^^ The way she swishes her magical hand around looks so clean and elegant. It compliments her charming good looks and her graceful, lively nature very well.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Isabelle's little dance is adorable.

"Looking cool, Joker!" and Ridley's taunt where he stands up are personal favorites of mine, too.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
:ultpeach: - LALALALA

do i have to say more? people will hear LALALALA in their dreams if they played against many taunting Peach players xD

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404

do i have to say more? people will hear LALALALA in their dreams if they played against many taunting Peach players xD
Peach is by far the worst sport in Smash. No contest.

"Ohhh, did I win?"

Last edited:

Wonderfly~

Smash Cadet

Peach is by far the worst sport in Smash. No contest.

"Ohhh, did I win?"
THIS! I looooove Peach’s side taunt because it’s amazing at inducing salt from opponents. She’s singing and dancing tauntingly at her foe, smiling at them as she swishes her dress side to side egging them on to attack. The humiliating tone along with her provocative dance infuriates people and makes it the ultimate salt machine.

It’s no surprise that people lose their cools all the time whenever I start using :ultpeach:‘s taunt, it clearly shows in their playstyle. It’s funny how a little princess’s song and dance can frustrate people to such lengths.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

It’s one of the reasons I chose her as well! Her giggle is so powerful. You either find it incredibly cute and fall in love with her or it gets on your nerves and turns you mad real quick xD It’s a shame we can’t use it on quick play to infuriate those pesky teabaggers ;)

I can't see how that would get on anyone's nerves.

I also like her up taunt ^^ The way she swishes her magical hand around looks so clean and elegant. It compliments her charming good looks and her graceful, lively nature very well.
Nope, it's adorable. It's also too fluid, even for 60fps. She moves like she's made of rubber.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
Palutena's stripper pole taunt is the best. She just goes full waifu sex goddess and laughs at the opponent. It's super disrespectful.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Mario’s up taunt is simple, but incredibly effective. There’s no better response to your opponent doing something stupid than a quick thumbs-up, almost as if to say “Good job, dumbass!”

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Luigi's multiple pose taunt is easily my favourite in the entire game.
Although his kick taunt gets props for the sheer ridiculousness of it being able to do damage too.

Falcon also gets props for "C'MON!" and of course "Show me your moves!"

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
Nothing can beat Captain Falcon's "Come on! Show Ya moves!" Taunt combo.

I think no other taunts can connect more beautifully than Captain Falcon's.

And there is Dedede's crouch which is immune to taunt ban.

Whirlpool33

Smash Rookie

Peach‘s side taunt (“Lalalalalala!”) is the ultimate baiting tool. How can you resist getting frustrated when a princess starts dancing around and singing at you in the most mocking and annoying way possible whilst kicking your ass? It’s too good at exasperating her foes.

Top Bottom