• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What’s the first Spirit you fought?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just as the title says. What was the first Spirit Battle you fought in when you booted up the game for the first time? For me, it was the MONSTER Spirit (this one):
20CE0204-7668-44A2-9AAA-E1B04478148E.png

The second I tried to do anything, I was overwhelmed by the opponents because I was an idiot and didn’t know how Spirit Battles worked.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I think my first spirit battle was Mario spirit, which might have been a Goomba or a Boo. It was a long time ago.

What I do know is that I fought and unlocked Zelda afterwards.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Smoky Progg. My last spirit battle was Wooly Yoshi-I'm trying to do WoL without Spirits, and it is a painful match if I've ever seen one. Still haven't completed it yet.

SuperSaska

Smash Rookie
Like almost everyone says, Smoky Progg. But to be fair, I wanted to finish World of Light to access the menu music options lol.

Top Bottom