• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm actually pretty confused about this game. Pardon me if I come off as a dumbie (likely):

So is everyone a part of a noble house? Or are there three separate factions, i.e. Mafia/Town/Noble Houses?

It sounds like everyone's a part of a noble house based on this post? Are there "good" noble houses and "bad" noble houses akin to Town and Mafia? Or does everyone start off as a "neutral" noble house looking to form alliances and win the game? Is it safe to assume that everyone within a noble house is aligned with each other, or is it possible for people to be in a house together but not be aligned?

I understand how alliances are formed from this post, but I have no clue what an alliance implies. Does forming an alliance mean you share a win condition with everyone in another house? What are the benefits of alliances, and what are the benefits of betrayal in the grand scheme of things (aside from shared PM and being able to use benign/malicious actions). Can you use malicious actions on someone you haven't formed an alliance with?

Yeah, I'm just confused. This is all too much for my brain to handle. Also I'm drinking wine so that doesn't help, lol.
Shh, just sign up and roll with it.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Sorry, been sorting out Univeristy, Finance and got myself a arm injury so forgive me for not posting these last 2-3 days.
I'm actually pretty confused about this game. Pardon me if I come off as a dumbie (likely):

So is everyone a part of a noble house? Or are there three separate factions, i.e. Mafia/Town/Noble Houses?

It sounds like everyone's a part of a noble house based on this post? Are there "good" noble houses and "bad" noble houses akin to Town and Mafia? Or does everyone start off as a "neutral" noble house looking to form alliances and win the game? Is it safe to assume that everyone within a noble house is aligned with each other, or is it possible for people to be in a house together but not be aligned?

I understand how alliances are formed from this post, but I have no clue what an alliance implies. Does forming an alliance mean you share a win condition with everyone in another house? What are the benefits of alliances, and what are the benefits of betrayal in the grand scheme of things (aside from shared PM and being able to use benign/malicious actions). Can you use malicious actions on someone you haven't formed an alliance with?

Yeah, I'm just confused. This is all too much for my brain to handle. Also I'm drinking wine so that doesn't help, lol.
Yes everyone is part of a faction (like your own mafia) . if they are good or bad - does not matter. How you act is how good/bad they are. The game is all about choices within a set of rules.

Everyone in your Role PM is aligned with eachother and share a wincon. The wincon in role pm will explain the conditions for you to win and how an alliance affects these. It's possible to win with people who are not in your original Role PM, and possible alone. Again - 'choices'.

Benefits of alliances / betrayal overall - cannot say. Just like the rules say, being in an alliance at the end of the phase means malicious actions won't work on anyone in this alliance from certain player/s. And yes, alliance PM can be used to communicate just like the Role PM, including in the day - without any restrictions from a normal night pm.

It's just that one player sends the request or betray, but this affects everyone in the 2 factions.

You might be confused at first, but I guarantee by the end of the first phase - you will get it, if you haven't already. 2 spaces left, so would appreciate if you give it a go! (and yeh following blind would be significantly harder than playing it - you will only know the phase results info and anything players choose to even share openly...which may be lies.)

Yooo. Is that a full player list?
Need 2 more or could cut.
Wait, Disfunk is in this game? For real?
Yes - Who's this mysterious disfunk? Is he good? is he great? Only one way to find out...

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok fine count me in.

I will be delegating any and all diplomatic obligations to House #HBC upon game start, so don’t expect much of me :awesome:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
All done!!! :p

I won't really be available for the next few hours, but feel free to ask any question's regarding your roles or the rules in your Role PM's!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Role received, fricks!

...IDK, LOL. But yeah, role confirm.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All done!!! :p

I won't really be available for the next few hours, but feel free to ask any question's regarding your roles or the rules in your Role PM's!
I don’t have a role pm...

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't appear to be invited to the spectator chat yet, but I'm not sure if you're getting to that yet.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yh spectator chat will have to wait until closer to the games start if I am unable to do it tonight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do but I guess I got my role

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
.....katts brain is crapped out from that sentence and is overheating...please apply water

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm also super clueless about how to play BUT let's see what happens I guess. :awesome:

/confirmalerma

Last edited:
Top Bottom