• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Poor Ryu lol
Zombies really had it out for him, man. If it weren't for the fact that there's most likely not gonna be another night phase I'd revive him just because I feel bad for him, LOL.

I was always the logical kill ability wise and yet I was never the one to get nailed. Guess they were banking on me getting protected? I'm glad we bonked Moydow over the head this phase with that in mind. No more zombies for yooooooouuuuuuuu

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oooohhhh... you were joking weren’t you. lol
Made my frickin' heart jump seeing him say that when I reloaded the page, LOL.

Cicero is Disfunkshunal's spirit animal apparently

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm actually really confused by this turn of events. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought Maven was aligned with the Night King as well as Shishce (who I thought flipped a fake role to protect the identity of their team). Maven is a claimed tracker who clearly has the wrong results on N2, and did not use his ability on N1 or N3 because he was "MIA." It's so incredibly suspicious, and yet these role pms and mod confirmation suggest that he may in fact have been genuinely telling the truth.

Regardless, we absolutely can't take him to end game. He is still too suspicious and close to the Night King, and Ryu never transgressed us.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm actually really confused by this turn of events. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought Maven was aligned with the Night King as well as Shishce (who I thought flipped a fake role to protect the identity of their team). Maven is a claimed tracker who clearly has the wrong results on N2, and did not use his ability on N1 or N3 because he was "MIA." It's so incredibly suspicious, and yet these role pms and mod confirmation suggest that he may in fact have been genuinely telling the truth.

Regardless, we absolutely can't take him to end game. He is still too suspicious and close to the Night King, and Ryu never transgressed us.
I used my ability nigh 1, the mod never gave me results

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I used my ability nigh 1, the mod never gave me results
Your team seems so underpowered and imbalanced, and Ryu is also a claimed tracker. It just looks so unbelievable.

Sorry man. If you truly, truly were misinformed about the Night King, then obviously taking an L here is not a big deal.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But really enough ****posting from me.

Back to regularly scheduled lynchings.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
House Baratheon is going to get ****ed because the Stark’s clearly played you. Cause I sent my kill on Moydow
House Baratheon is literally just me at this point. If the Starks wanted to break their word I wouldn't get a say regardless, LOL.

Isn't there a saying about honey catching more flies than vinegar or something? LOL I'm just sitting here seeing how my fate lands regardless. If I lose I lose, if they're nice and let me joint win then maybe witches are my lucky character type, LOL.

Maven89

Smash Master
House Baratheon is literally just me at this point. If the Starks wanted to break their word I wouldn't get a say regardless, LOL.

Isn't there a saying about honey catching more flies than vinegar or something? LOL I'm just sitting here seeing how my fate lands regardless. If I lose I lose, if they're nice and let me joint win then maybe witches are my lucky character type, LOL.
Die Coricus die

Join me plz

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
House Baratheon is going to get ****ed because the Stark’s clearly played you. Cause I sent my kill on Moydow
I believe you 100%. No sarcasm. We also did though. Some of us were paranoid though. At one point we even turned on each other, there was a threat of suicide, we submitted and resubmitted actions at least 10 times. It was a wild 24 hours in the Stark home :laugh:

We appreciate your service but the final consensus was that you couldn't be trusted until the night king was dead and by then we reached an agreement with Cori's house. I mentioned to everyone I spoke with at night that our house takes alliances very seriously and that we would not be breaking any of them. Unfortunately, because of the circumstances, this was not something we could say about your house before this morning. No hard feelings.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No one in the audience saw this, but I was scrambling trying to solve the set up, looking over every single stone possible, and eventually came to the determination that Maven was just too much of a possible threat to keep alive. The Night King role itself was incredibly unbelievable alongside Maven's role, and after the end of D4, I thought it may have been possible that he created this insane story that this Night King role was actually real as a fallback.

You guys have absolutely no idea how wild my ideas got. At one point I thought it was possible that Maven was some cultist that could convert people through ravens. Like, actually crazy stuff. I started seeing things that straight up weren't there while I was trying to secure our position.

I ended up lying to Maven at the very end and siding with Ryu because I couldn't, and still can't, trust his relationship with the Night King. And for that, I'm sorry to Maven if he was telling the truth. It was never our master plan to deceive anyone or manipulate them in that way.

I will make a bigger post about it in post-game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No one in the audience saw this, but I was scrambling trying to solve the set up, looking over every single stone possible, and eventually came to the determination that Maven was just too much of a possible threat to keep alive. The Night King role itself was incredibly unbelievable alongside Maven's role, and after the end of D4, I thought it may have been possible that he created this insane story that this Night King role was actually real as a fallback.

You guys have absolutely no idea how wild my ideas got. At one point I thought it was possible that Maven was some cultist that could convert people through ravens. Like, actually crazy stuff. I started seeing things that straight up weren't there while I was trying to secure our position.

I ended up lying to Maven at the very end and siding with Ryu because I couldn't, and still can't, trust his relationship with the Night King. And for that, I'm sorry to Maven if he was telling the truth. It was never our master plan to deceive anyone or manipulate them in that way.

I will make a bigger post about it in post-game.
Yeah Bar was going nuts in the Stark pm lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I ended up lying to Maven at the very end and siding with Ryu because I couldn't, and still can't, trust his relationship with the Night King. And for that, I'm sorry to Maven if he was telling the truth. It was never our master plan to deceive anyone or manipulate them in that way..
Let me rephrase: I did not lie to Maven under the conditions that I believed he was telling the truth about the Night King. I lied to Maven under the conditions that I believed he was lying and actually sided with the Night King. It was all in order to secure our position and defend House Stark in the face of a very clear threat that we knew nothing about for certainty.

Top Bottom