• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Westeros Mafia
You may not be a complete townie, nor a full mafioso, but you might be...a Noble House! Every faction will play the Game of Thrones, forging a path created by you. Trust, protect, scheme or kill your way towards the height of power and rule over Westeros! Fear not, your faction may not have to win all alone in the end. How the game spins and how it ends is completely up to the player's choices...
Rules

+ General Rules
- Each phase lasts 24 hours, starting and ending at 00:00 GMT.
- You may talk in your Role PM during all phases of the game.
- During the Day Phase, you can talk in the main threas, your Role PM and any Alliance PMs.
- During the Night Phase, you can talk in your Role PM, any Alliance PM's as well as Night PM's.
- Wolfie557 Wolfie557 & redfeatherraven redfeatherraven must be invited to all night PM's.
- Night PM's are restricted to 2 players only (plus Mods).
- You are not allowed to directly quote or screenshot your role PMs anywhere outside your Role PM.
- Bold votes and all other actions. Unbolded votes or actions will not be counted.
- Posting in the main thread is only allowed during Day and Tiebreaker phases.
- You are allowed one post to react to phase results.
- All role actions must be sent in your Role PM before the phase change deadline.
- Further clarification of your abilities / rules may be asked in your Role PM.
- Once a user is eliminated from play, they may no longer post in the main thread or PM's.
- Dead players are allowed one post to react in the main thread, as long as it doesn't reveal anything.

+ Alliances
- May Request Alliance, Reject or Accept a request, or Betray an ally. For each of these, a player in the Role PM must "Send a raven."
- The sub-commands for these four actions are "Request Alliance", "Reject Alliance", "Accept Alliance" and "Betray" respectively.
- All alliance decisions must be made in the Role PM.
- Each phase you can perfom only one diplomatic action; Request Alliance or Betray. Any Rejections or Acceptances are not counted towards this total.
- Diplomatic requests are sent from a single player to another single player, each of whom acts as the representative for their Role PM.
-For example, a Request for House White to ally with House Red will be phrased as "Raven to Red: Request Alliance with House Red", Betrayal would be "Raven to Red: Betray House Red", and so on.
- Diplomatic actions can happen in both the Day and the Night phase - requests and responses will be distributed at phase change.
- If a player receives an alliance request, they must respond to it by the end of the phase. It will be returned and automatically rejected if they do not.
-For example: If House White sends a request to House Red during Night 1, House Red receives it at the start of Day 2. House Red will then have until the end of Day 2 to respond, and House White will then receive their reply at the start of Night 2. If House Red does not respond, House White will receive a return and rejection notice.

- If for some reason a request reaches a player that does not belong to the faction it was intended for, it will be sent to and received by the target player (and therefore their faction), but returned at the end of the following phase.
- For example, if House White requests an alliance with House Red through Raven on Day 1, but Raven is not in House Red, Raven's House will receive the notice on Night 1. They may not accept this request, and it will be automatically rejected at the beginning of Day 2. However, Raven's House may send their own request if desired.
- Once allied, a new joint Alliance PM will be made by the hosts. This may be used to communicate with allied members at any time, much like the Role PM, as long as the players are allied.
- All diplomatic messages are sent out by the mods. You may write your own message instead of our generic one if desired. This can include anything you like, but the intent must be clear and be approved by us.
-It's okay to publicly form unofficial alliances during Day phases, but they are not counted as official Alliances (with all the rules applied) until the requests have gone through the Role PMs as appropriate.
- You may have a maximum of two allies at a time.

+Alliances and Roles
-You may input & bold actions in an Alliance PM, but they must be reconfirmed in the Role PM as usual for them to count.
- It is possible to override bolded actions in an Alliance PM through the Role PM.
- Each role action specifies whether it is a Benign or Malicious action.
- Malicious actions on members of an ally will fail. Only Benign actions will work.
- If an ally is Betrayed, Malicious actions will again work on them, effective immediately.
- For example, if House White Betrays allied House Red on Night 2, and a member of their faction puts in a Malicious order for a member of House Red that same Night, at the beginning of Day 3 the alliance will be dissolved and the Malicious action will resolve as normal.

+ Voting
- Voting to eliminate a player occurs during Day Phases as in normal Mafia.
- No Lynch votes are allowed.
- Votes and Unvotes must be bolded. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, you must first Unvote any votes you have already cast, then cast the new Vote.
- Ties result in a 30 minute Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
- If a tiebreaker ends with a tie between a player and the "No Lynch" option, the tied player will be lynched.

Will you claim the Iron Throne?​

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So, we updated the rules!!! Everything has been drastically improved & rebalanced - we haven’t just been sitting there doing nothing for months!

It sounds complicated in the rules, but in actual practice it is simple and works similar to any role ability, so I’m sure after the first round of diplomatic actions everyone will understand. There are no loopholes in these rules.

Since it’s been a while when the first sign-ups happened, I have updated the list of players. However, circumstances may have changed for people, so hopefully now that semesters have ended etc more people can join. Therefore, please say whether or not you are willing and able to play this game. People in Main List are given priority so that their place remains, followed by the reserves, anyone new and the spectators that may wish to play the game.

The (?) shows that the player has not yet reconfirmed.

The Players
1.Holder of the Heel
2.Vaanrose
3.Natz
4.Praline
5.Coricus
6.Z25
7.Pokechu
8. FireEmblemnier
9. #HBC | Nabe
10.Moydow
11. Red Ryu
12. Maven89
13.Lonekonwolf
14. GoldenYuiitusin
15. Disfunkshunal
16. Shishoe
17. Bardull

Spectators: AmericanDJ, The Stoopid Unikorn , opossum, Ura, Spak , crushermania, jojaole

Why spectate on a once in a lifetime mafia game? Its more fun to play. You probably won’t be playing alone for most of the game so don’t need to be super-active, but even if you find yourself alone, there’s allies that can help!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'll still play, so count me in!
Hopefully I won't get things messed up with all the changes but it still sounds a lot of fun.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think that I will be spectating this one.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So just to be clear, everyone is independent and we just vote each other out until one alliance remains?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yeah, I'm confused if we start with "houses" or if it's every man for themselves from the get go

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oh i didn't get properly tagged and just now found this :V

ya katts still in

and cause i'm my brothers messenger cause hes a lazy ass LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'll tag the failed tags. New rules! Please reconfirm. Opossum Opossum praline praline Coricus Coricus
So just to be clear, everyone is independent and we just vote each other out until one alliance remains?
Voting is an option. So are the use of abilities and alliances and what players do generally. One alliance won't neccesarily win. Likewise, a faction might not have to win alone. The wincons will outline this in your Role PM.

The diplomatic actions are sent from one player to another, like any role e.g Protect: Holder. They are just not affected by normal roles and the correct faction of the targeted player has to be said/bolded. This rule is to add more options. Players can do everything as long as it's within these rules.

It's all a fair game...of thrones.
Yeah, I'm confused if we start with "houses" or if it's every man for themselves from the get go
When sign ups are done, everyone will be sent their Role PM (being similar to mafia chats of the past). This is where you find out about your faction and who else is in it. Then it's all up to the faction, but questions can be asked to mods anytime as usual.

The first phase will be a great opportunity for everyone to form alliances - more details to come once the game starts.

That is all I can say/tease apart from explaining any of the rules.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you desperately need a role filled you can add me, otherwise I’ll watch.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Put me on hold for the moment, some stuff might happen next week and in case it happens I would have to drop out, but if it doesn't happen then I'll come back to confirm my spot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Reconfirm, I tend to forget about Mafia if I'm not playing Mafia and I really need to work on mine, LOL

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Put me in as a spectator.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wow this game is almost as popular to watch as the show.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Put me on hold for the moment, some stuff might happen next week and in case it happens I would have to drop out, but if it doesn't happen then I'll come back to confirm my spot.
so you can play potentially for one week? well the game if it starts soon might end before it going by the recent nintenzone games. maybe you could join but become an extra body later... put it as hold.
Spectator pleeeease. :3
i think you might really like this one tho. can't remember if it was you that got ****ed twice by the flavour /role but that basically cant happen here lol.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Westeros Mafia? Meh. I'm more of an Essos type, myself. Valar Morghulis and all that. Except me, obviously. :p

Sure, sign me up, I guess. The Iron Throne would make a nice addition to my collection.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
One game at a time for me, when that is fine or I die I will sign up
We could start after the current game is done if that's what people want.

I'd love to and the setup sounds like an absolute blast, but Monster Hunter World and work will probably take up a majority of my time over the next couple of weeks lol.
So...spectator?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ya he doesn't pop up much but ya

though i believe hes taking a long break from mafia after mario mafia

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
oh i didn't get properly tagged and just now found this :V

ya katts still in

and cause i'm my brothers messenger cause hes a lazy *** LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
How ironic you of all people is calling me lazy.

In any case i'm a bit more on edge about nonstandard. Mostly because the slight off tales people have shared about games in the past come off as horror stories to me.

Though if you need someone, I guess i'll fill. I'm just hoping this won't be a chaotic disaster from the previous i've heard.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
How ironic you of all people is calling me lazy.

In any case i'm a bit more on edge about nonstandard. Mostly because the slight off tales people have shared about games in the past come off as horror stories to me.

Though if you need someone, I guess i'll fill. I'm just hoping this won't be a chaotic disaster from the previous i've heard.
I'm assuming you're not referring to my FFA, because it was incredibly tame. I'm hoping the DGamers bring more conflict with them. I'll do my part as well.

Top Bottom