• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WESTERN MASS SSBU/SSBM PLAYERS!!!

WEAPON

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1199 8974 6876
Hope everyone is doing well! WEAPON here:ultcloud:
I am aware there is a western mass smash Facebook group, but I am making this post in hopes of reaching out to anyone who isn’t a part of that FB group or if you’re just a player in Western Massachusetts in general. I am a newer player and am in search of people in my region to play friendly games and attend tournaments together. I live in Westfield and I pretty much have no friends that play smash and I have no competitive experience but I’m very dedicated and eager to learn!! I play mainly ultimate, but I just recently got into melee because I bought it a few days ago. I haven’t played it since I was a kid so I’m awful hahaha. Anyways hopefully we can play some games together!

P.S.
I’m attending my first event tomorrow and I’m extremely nervous, putting my cloud to the test! Wish me luck!

Top Bottom