• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands?

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Anyone still (still LOL as if people ever did) play smash in the West Midlands area (west of Birmingham?)

Brawl online is my only way of playing smash VS people right now and I cant take it super seriously, looking for locals so I have a reason to pick up melee/project m and to possibly travel to events with.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Actually, people did lol.

See Edmas 2 thats probably your best bet for something in person that soonish

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I don't get this thread, there is a thread for the whole of the midlands active on here already, go look, it's called the Midlands Thread lol

We got about 16 of us for a midlands only tournament in Nottingham a few weeks ago, and will have regular monthlies throughout the Midlands, Leicester/Nottingham/Birminhham is where the scene are with a few more dotted about

See the EDmas 2 thread for info on the 9th Dec, otherwise wait till mid January for the next one

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
West Midlands is still Midlands brah, East Midlands West Midlands its all good

the closest you'll find is Birmingham, people like Tamoo, hao, Willz , Jin all play there, other then that, you're out of look

Yeniths

East Midlands!
playing smash involves travelling in most cases im afraid :/

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Ja, I am not adverse to traveling, I want to play smash offline. Meeting up once a month with someone to play offline wouldn't be enough which is why I am looking for specificly close people who play. Of which I take it there are none from the responose.

Kone

Smash Master
Craig - i remember you from posting sporadically years ago. Listen, just like then, you aren't going to find someone on your doorstep. The fact that there are players in birmingham and a re-developing midlands scene should suffice. The are smashfests and tournaments you can get involved in regularly. It just takes effort :/

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Me, Tamoo & Jin play twice a week, I'd say its definitely worth coming down to like, one or two a month just to get more player experience

Central Birmingham we are, but just thought I'd let you know

Scribbleuk

Smash Rookie
Hey man,
Can this be??? a local smasher??
I live in Bridgnorth work in Telford. I've not really got any interest in Brawl, but i'm trying to get back into Melee and even more so Project M.
I went to Sam's tourney in Nottingham just. I'm not quite up to the level of the other guys there, but with a bit of practice i hope to be.

I play Samus Melee, Charizard PM <3

Couple of meet ups a month would be awesome :)

Top Bottom