• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah I'm just hoping my R4 cartridge comes from Hong Kong in time for this, otherwise imma have to use my lame HGSS team

But yeah, I'm bringing my DS, laptop and cards, dunno if I can fit a cube tbh but even 1 setup would be good tbh, should be plenty for the other two not on a setup to do.

Also remember we gotta mm luxchomp gdos george :)

Ben: Sure thing man, I'll help you out with your deck too, or at least the strategy since it's a tournament deck. Which one is it btw?
It's not a current deck, it's a deck that was in the world championships of 2004 and 2005 that me and Aiko bought a while ago just to give playing the game a go. All the cards have special backs saying 'world chapionships 2004' so they're can't really be used other than in the decks they're a part of. I'll bring them because any cards I have are ancient history- like the base sets, rockets and gym heroes. I have made some decks out of those as well but I doubt they can compete against any of yours lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh ok, well decks like that may either steamroll or get steamrolled by modern decks, it's hard to say because the competed in totally different metagames. If it doesn't work out, you can easily just borrow one of our decks, I've got a deck that has like a 70-30 matchup against my current deck so you can have a go at taking me down :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alex do you arrive at 1pm on Friday at Birmingham or at Worcester lol?

Either is fine, when your in Brummy just make you way to Birmingham New Street (it's not a long walk at all) then get to Worcester :) prob the Hereford train but u can just ask lol

Ben arrives in Worcester Foregate street at 2:18... if you can get a train from birmingham that arrives similar time, amazing x

Tamoo

Smash Master
As long as he's getting the same coach as me which I believe he is, we're arriving Bham at 1, walking over to new street and then training it to worcester

I'm pretty sure we'll be arriving around the 2 oclock mark so we can wait a little for Ben to arrive :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
im sad that kone has resigned from smash... never got to know the dude, yet alone play him :(

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ben you could always borrow one of mine or Tamaos decks to play :).

Yeah def MM Tam, prob on Smash to :p same for alex :D

Looking forward to this and good stuff Smo :D

Yeniths - Confirmed
Jolteon - Confirmed
Prof Pro - Confirmed
Tamoo - Confirmed
Bullet Bill,
Brado,
Willz,
Zunari,
Navi,
Jet
Ddiz,
Gdwag?
Hao - Confirmed
Bmac - Confirmed
Smo - Confirmed
DoplGhost
Yeah a smash mm would be awesome :D

Alex do you arrive at 1pm on Friday at Birmingham or at Worcester lol?

Either is fine, when your in Brummy just make you way to Birmingham New Street (it's not a long walk at all) then get to Worcester :) prob the Hereford train but u can just ask lol

Ben arrives in Worcester Foregate street at 2:18... if you can get a train from birmingham that arrives similar time, amazing x
Birm, same coach as Tam.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Awesome I'll meet you guys when you arrive in Worc then we can get food until Ben arrives or something :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Imma **** you if you cop out of falcon and go fox this time :)

And yeah that train offer is really good,
I'm not really just going for the tournament so I took the coach route but hopefully that can attract more people from London in the future.

Edit: oh wait just realised that that offer expires, meh :/

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That offer is good for this tho! :D

and MM's accepted :)

Charles, if you come need housing etc etc? or going and leaving same day?

Or if you arrive Saturday for the tourney you can leave and go to Ed's from there??

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- I'm confused, has Christmas (SNY2) been cancelled? Can't somebody else take up where Kone has left off? I'd help but I've only got myself stuck in bloody Sweden till then.

Sorry to hear that you're quitting Kone. I'm gutted I never got to play you. I was gonna ask you for some games at SNY1 but you always looked too flustered and busy to entertain a fumbly awkward offer of a game of low grade smash.

Kone

Smash Master
SNY as a tournament concept (everything involved in it) is in and under my name. I am cancelling the tournament (series). I will not be allowing it to be continued by anyone else.

People can organise their own tournaments.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
i agree if u r gonna post Tesco hype plz do it correctly lol ill try n make this but im headin 2 leciester straight after 2 c my sis some1 give me directions 2 this place the google maps thing fails every time i click it
Get to New Street (or preferably Snow Hill) and i'll pick you up from there.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Edwin, JJ...Charles is coming and going on the same day for like £10? Ask him about it then go with him?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tam your in Leicester this Weekend?

I'm in Leicester this weekend...I'm going to PI with Freddy etc (not sure if Tommy can make it tho) on Saturday, 10:30am-late lol or as long as everyone can stay.

Top Bottom