• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Florida

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
So this is a shout out to anyone living west coast of Florida:

Tampa
Bradenton
Sarasota
Venice

Does anyone live around here?
THe smash scene is uber weak and im sick of playing with noobs

If theres any crews living around this area let me know, im desperate for beter players!!

-abe

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
So this is a shout out to anyone living west coast of Florida:

Tampa
Bradenton
Sarasota
Venice

Does anyone live around here?
THe smash scene is uber weak and im sick of playing with noobs

If theres any crews living around this area let me know, im desperate for beter players!!

-abe
I'm an hour north of tampa, and I often come by

yet, sarasota is 3 hours away, so idk if I'll be going there

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I live in Clearwater (about 45 minutes away form Tampa). I wouldn't mind playing someone new, the problem is I am not that great...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
now that Rohins is leaving FL, I'm pretty much the only one left in Tampa.

...I mean there's a few other guys, but they hardly leave town or go to tournaments. Hopefully Brawl will bring people back into things.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
I live in Sarasota I think I know who you are

Its me T.J.. The really good Link player^^

We haven't played in while!!!

Oh whats up man yeah I went to Darkside last night but no one was really there.

Jose has been slackin hes really good he needs to play a little more

Ill see you around darkside on the weekend or something

ps whens the last time you talked to fat boy? i havent seen his fat *** in a while

Gray Fox

Smash Apprentice
yo, i live in sarasota during the school year (i go to Ringling), theres kinda of a smash community here, nothing amazing for sure, but if ur just playing "noobs" then this is a bit of a step up i guess. Just PM me or let me know when u can play, we can probably work something out. Also, let me know what time u guys usually go to Darkside comics and what days, maybe i'll drop by sometime.

Villain DE ad

Smash Cadet
Some of the people go to Darkside on fridays but I'm planning on going Saturday due to work around 3 p.m.-12am

Ringling has a smash community maybe we can get a small tournament going on something??

Gray Fox

Smash Apprentice
sounds good, we occasionally have tournaments here but its free (so no prizes), and 90% of the people cant wavedash nor l-cancel, but maybe me and some people will pass by the comic store this Friday or Saturday night.

Villain DE ad

Smash Cadet
Darkside will rarely have tournaments but the prizes suck store credit only...............FAIL.

Theres this place called Play N' Trade on Clark will be having a tourament this Thursday, Frist prize is a free copy of Brawl when it comes out, Second place 20 dollars and a free shirt, and third will have 10 dollars and a free shirt.

Top Bottom