• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masked Marauders - Skull Kid For Smash! Night of the Last Day.

What's your favourite transformation in Majora's Mask?

• Deku Link

• Goron Link

• Zora Link

Results are only viewable after voting.

_sneaK

Smash Apprentice
So does this mean we can a Smash Direct announcement on Friday Or Saturday (Don't really know what the Sixth Day will be)

Also! If he's lying about this! I'm going to be extremely pissed as all hell!
Don't take it to heart, he's just an extremely good guesser, and all guesses come with a degree of uncertainty

Kensho

Smash Apprentice
So does this mean we can a Smash Direct announcement on Friday Or Saturday (Don't really know what the Sixth Day will be)

Also! If he's lying about this! I'm going to be extremely pissed as all hell!
You know he is not a leaker right? He just likes to bet and speculate.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
So I am one who doesn't want high Tatl and Tael involvement in the moveset, but I would like them somewhere, I'm wondering if them working as a pummel could work, I would like that very much.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
It's toxicity only matched by some places such as GameFAQs Smash speculation.
Admittedly I don't spend much time there, but I've never found GameFAQs nearly as bad as 4chan.

Anyway, the fairies being a pummel isn't bad, but I also like them as a jab combo. Hold A and they'll swirl around in front of Skull Kid.

NineS

Smash Lord
Admittedly I don't spend much time there, but I've never found GameFAQs nearly as bad as 4chan.

Anyway, the fairies being a pummel isn't bad, but I also like them as a jab combo. Hold A and they'll swirl around in front of Skull Kid.
Believe me, I've seen snippets here and there. If they don't like a character, they'll completely deny any possibility of them being in and toss insults around. Hard to find any reasonable, real debates about why a something should, could, or will be in smash.

I'm skeptical about the leak, but frankly, I think I just want any leak including Skull Kid as a fighter to be true.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I'm skeptical about the leak, but frankly, I think I just want any leak including Skull Kid as a fighter to be true.
I feel that! I'm so desperate at this point. I almost wish I hadn't remembered how much I wanted him. I'd all but forgotten about him as a possibility until I came back here and saw that he was still alive after the AT massacre of August. Then loz18 started bringing him up and all my self control got away from me. :laugh:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
So I am one who doesn't want high Tatl and Tael involvement in the moveset, but I would like them somewhere, I'm wondering if them working as a pummel could work, I would like that very much.
I dislike the idea too. Majora can bring down the moon and inflict all kinds of evil upon the world, why would it need the help of two fairies to attack?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'd like Tatl & Tael in his moveset (maybe as his jab? could also be a slap with his hand, or that could be a tilt/smash attack), though only as a few normals and his grab + pummel.

Also, have 'em appear in his victory screens.

Last edited:

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
*suddenly realizes I'm not on the list*

Totally add me to the support list! (Don't know why I didn't mention it earlier, lol)

_sneaK

Smash Apprentice
*suddenly realizes I'm not on the list*

Totally add me to the support list! (Don't know why I didn't mention it earlier, lol)
add me as well

Haha same for me, I eat up any Skull Kid instantly, no matter the reliability.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If that Skull Kid is from the same guy, than its an instant fake all around, Skull Kid clearly has his fingers fused which is a no-go in Smash Bros playable characters

NineS

Smash Lord
Oh this one isn’t even trying. That’s so obviously photoshop’s ‘motion blur’ filter that even I can notice it.

I guess nobody understands what ‘picture of a computer screen’ is supposed to look like...
Made my own clearly fake leak using motion blur along with other things.

Gives a pretty good insight on how easy it is to fake this stuff.

Also, I'd like to say that I'm glad some Smash youtubers are still reminding people to keep their faith up on Skull Kid.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I'm just curious if it's meant to be the same person who did this
1539210647331.png
1539052550069s.jpg

The quality still kinda sucks, but you can still sorta tell what's going on

UserKev

Smash Champion
You already know my stance on them. Haha The fairies are lazy and uncreative. I really hope Sakurai see pass them.

NineS

Smash Lord
You already know my stance on them. Haha The fairies are lazy and uncreative. I really hope Sakurai see pass them.
If they're not used in his moveset, It'd be interesting for Skull Kid to have them in his own variation of the Fairy/Navi taunt that Young Link has. (They gave that taunt to Young Link, and BotW Link no longer has it.)

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I've said this on discord but i will say it here as well… it's easy to make anything look weird if you pause it in a specific frame in mid action/movement. That + Ken type of leaks (early build ones) also tend to look unpolished and such. These type of leaks really are boring at this point because they don't let much to analyze, I would much rather have a 3 seconds clip or .gif or something to really be able to tell anything. Either way I just hope we get news soon lol

Top Bottom