• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're on XenForo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Hey everyone,

As you can see, we're on XenForo 1.1.3 now! We started at 4:02am on Wednesday night, and ended up taking about 4 days straight, about 2 days more than I originally anticipated. It's like commentator's curse applied to Smashboards itself! :urg:

We'll be working on getting more features up -- right now, BBCode, Smilies and Premium Memberships aren't exactly 100% yet; we opted to launch the site before restoring some of the main features, but will be back very soon. Personally, I've had to code several importers including for the blog... and I'm still modifying the tournament event system to sort by games as well as regions. Others, such as Live Topic, Brawl Albums and Custom Stage viewer will not be back for a bit while those are being re-developed. Huge thanks to TheTempleHost for identifying the problem, communicating with us and solving the unexpected bugs and issues, including the errors plaguing us from modifying the last few steps before opening the site.

I am terribly sorry for the huge amount of downtime. We're going to make it up to you guys :)

If there are any lasting bugs, missing features, or any general feedback itself, please post in: http://smashboards.com/threads/334180/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom