• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wenbo amsa vids

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha I found this randomly while namesearching so I guess I'll bump this to give an answer
The guy who has them on his computer hasn't been able to upload because of work apparently (I asked on the MIOM facebook group)
I've also been waiting for them but for now I've just been like eh whatever they'll come out eventually (I hope)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wenbo didn't actually beat aMSa. That's just a dumb rumor that got started because aMSa got DQed.

Last edited:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity do I know you @ C crispfish
I feel like only people who were there / knew me / are MDVA know about the fact that this set even existed haha

crispfish

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity do I know you @ C crispfish
I feel like only people who were there / knew me / are MDVA know about the fact that this set even existed haha
nah i live in norcal and i just got into the scene and the best people to look at are you and sung from socal

you two have the best game sense in that you just want to hit your opponent with what works and learn why u were hit by them

also u guys are the best observers in smash history

noone observes like u and sung

im curious to why u dont know him / have teamed with him despite the fact that mdfreea never travels oos and sung never leaves cali

also u have coined the infamous phrase "bread and butter neutral game options"

thanks for being a legitimate player

i hate seeing people become button pressers like westcock and mango and dr peepee

its depressing

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm rather amused

I think Sung joined my P90X stream on like day 2 when GIMR tweeted it out

Last edited:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha it is the only thing I am legitimately proud of from this set ... I saw him start his DJ and I was like
"I can already see the ending"

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Nope
i think we inspired him to train hella hard for KOC4 and beat M2K so I'm taking credit for that too :lick:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
KP is in MD now actually
I just happened to go to Florida for CEO because DruggedFox was there

crispfish

Smash Cadet
KP is in MD now actually
I just happened to go to Florida for CEO because DruggedFox was there
yea ceo looked like a stacked tournament
sami is very good
when i move back home to nc ill start attending stuff again

also wenbo i was interested in your game sense
have you always been that cerebral of a player
looks like you always make the right decisions on top of having 20xx techskill

im a shiek main now but i like spacies and marth so if u ever have insight to share or want to talk about the game shoot at me

Top Bottom