• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, being lazy líke me...

hannesvind

Smash Rookie
Is there any guide with pictures of marios animations and properties anywhere. I know there has been somewhere, but I havent been on the forums for long.
Im a programmer/pixel artist (the latter I suck on) and will try to make a smash game. You know like SSF and all kinds of others at yoyogames.com.
And needa reference.
Probably gonna be in C++ if anyone wonders.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It's not that. He's basically asking for frame data and pictures that shows animation. I've seen it before myself but I'll have to look for it.

hannesvind

Smash Rookie
Thanks, that link did help a bit. But its not what im looking for.
and yeah Im 100% positive i have seen exactly what your talking about before.
I recall seeing one with fox, mario and several others.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Since there seems to be civil discussion in here, I'll leave this open until you get what you need, but in the future please use the Q&A thread for this.

If I understood your request correctly though, I think Fire's post should cover what you need.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh haha, oops XD.

I didn't follow the link, just remembered the Hidden Block had hitbox images.

Top Bottom