• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Workshop Developers Corner!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Whether you've made several texture hacks, participated in a project, are a PSA coder, welcome to the Workshop Developers Corner! The Developers Corner is a forum that is meant to be a social board only meant for Brawl hackers and modders outside the scope of the public board. Use this to plan projects between members, socialize or ask for help on specific things.

Keep in mind the Global Rules still apply here (except for spam). Overall I doubt I'll need to moderate too much here :p

If you have any questions, ask it here!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
So cool people can be cool here for the sake of being cool?
This is like windboxes cool mang.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
What is this I don't even...

If this is confidential between members, I may lurk here and develop some stuff on down time.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Guess I'll stop in and extend my own welcome to you all, and introduce myself. As the former mod-in-residence of the now-defunct Workshop Broom, Bionic has consented to let me stay on and lurk here, and be the room's "official" mod, the intent of which is to be wholly superfluous. Bionic's in charge here, and I'm just here lending a hand if need be. You probably won't see or hear much from me, but I just wanted to explain my presence here in case anybody was wondering why my name is on the bottom of the page. Anyway, enjoy your new room!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Greetifications people, Wave Kusanagi/Waveshocker Sigma here and boy does it feel great! XD

...And surprising. Never thought MAX Onslaught, Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle would get me so far so easily. ¦D;

Hello you people I do and don't know, apparently. :3

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
For anyone who cares, my thread is ready now, so go ahead and feedback it or something so this board isn't all socials.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For those who don't know, I specialize in texture hacks. I've studied the various texture formats that are used, and I also have a big texture gallery at the Kitty Corp. forums.

5ive

Smash Champion
so i got owned and im back. Where's the thread talking about me getting kicked out of the br? i wanna read it.

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I'm now gRape. That's pretty neat.

Greetings everyone, dRage here.

I used to make textures back in the day when we had nothing but ASH. I've recently switched to stages. I also direct a semi-popular machinima but more on that topic later.

Haxor

Smash Rookie
Well, I've crawled out of the hole called my lazy *** and made it.
It wasn't very hard, though :p
Well, I'm happy to be here and thats what pretty much matters. :D

GameWatching

Smash Ace
:bee:

sup guys !
i m too crappy at hacking :chuckle:

but not at Game Making !
i know a bunch >_>

i already made an SSB Camera in 2.5D mode !

we can start devlopping that smash bros :laugh:

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I make/specialize in PSA/Texture/Vertex Hacks. I will be starting again once I get a computer for Christmas(I'm on my Wii). I have a project called Project: Super Flarenix Mario in PSA>Requests. It will be in PSA board once I begin on it once I get a computer. >_>

I have MANY plans for hacks. :af:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yeah... :/

My new code is, in my opinion, one of the better ones i've made. Tethers don't disappear. :p (except when rising and grabbing the ledge, it freezes you in place otherwise lol)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I've been reading this board for 5 or 6 days, but I haven't posted yet, so I guess I should. Hello everyone.

Top Bottom