• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Spirit Zone: Project Zero/Fatal Frame Protagonist Support Thread (#AssistAlliance Camera Objective)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
After getting pestered by fans and being interviewed, Koinuma said that Fatal Frame is considered Tecmo's most valuable IP and stated that everyone should be very patient.

I don't know about you, but I feel this obviously confirms that a Fatal Frame Switch is on the works (though I doubt Sakurai would have the time to include a trophy from it).

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/03/...-franchise-is-one-of-their-most-valuable-ips/

I just want everyone's thoughts on this.
I seen this and this. Fatal Frame Switch is good as a lock since Tecmo always wants to make at least one game for each platform. It could be coming in a few years from now.

As fas as Smash, I don't expect a character from this possible Fatal Frame Switch. But Yuri from Maiden of the Black Water could be luckier since she was last gen.

Or we can just get a few trophies and a stage which is more likely.

What do you think? TempahRelapse TempahRelapse

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I seen this and this. Fatal Frame Switch is good as a lock since Tecmo always wants to make at least one game for each platform. It could be coming in a few years from now.

As fas as Smash, I don't expect a character from this possible Fatal Frame Switch. But Yuri from Maiden of the Black Water could be luckier since she was last gen.

Right. In the grand scheme of Smash, Yuri would have the edge over this Fatal Frame Switch protagonist knowing that Tecmo may haven't started with development yet. Unless they could surprise us at E3.

But I would be excited for a Fatal Frame Switch either way. Just make it more scary like the older games and less fanservice-y.

And I guess smashkirby smashkirby still supports, but the games are too scary for him. lol

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Right. In the grand scheme of Smash, Yuri would have the edge over this Fatal Frame Switch protagonist knowing that Tecmo may haven't started with development yet. Unless they could surprise us at E3.

But I would be excited for a Fatal Frame Switch either way. Just make it more scary like the older games and less fanservice-y.

And I guess smashkirby smashkirby still supports, but the games are too scary for him. lol
Hey! :laugh: I'm not s-s--scared...I'M NOT! Don't look at me like that! I'm serious!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know some of you feel that a Fatal Frame character would have a ghost of a chance in Smash, but how about a special spooky channel where you can talk about Fatal Frame and other underrated series?

That's what the Smash Underdogs Discord server is for.

https://discord.gg/x897WQn

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Fatal Frame is one of my all-time favorite series. To see it get a rep or even a stage, would be a dream come true.

I've played all games in the series except IV and 100% 1 & V. I really hope there is a chance for Yuri. It's slim...but it's better than nothing. She'd be the perfect out of left field character.

Nobody would see her coming!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Fatal Frame is one of my all-time favorite series. To see it get a rep or even a stage, would be a dream come true.

I've played all games in the series except IV and 100% 1 & V. I really hope there is a chance for Yuri. It's slim...but it's better than nothing. She'd be the perfect out of left field character.

Nobody would see her coming!
Finally, nice to see a hardcore fan like yourself here. Most supporters we've gotten have only heard of the game or never played a single title.

Though yeah. It's up to Tecmo Koei to see if we will get a Fatal Frame character as a fighter. Yuri is in a better position than a Fatal Frame Switch character, but still in a bleak situation as far as compared to fellow Tecmo characters (Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, etc) and new series (ARMS, Golden Sun, etc).

Like you, I would be happy with a stage. Though I would be excited to see her as a left out the field fighter. The Camera Obscura leads to many unique aspects as far as using different lenses/film for the attack.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Finally, nice to see a hardcore fan like yourself here. Most supporters we've gotten have only heard of the game or never played a single title.

Though yeah. It's up to Tecmo Koei to see if we will get a Fatal Frame character as a fighter. Yuri is in a better position than a Fatal Frame Switch character, but still in a bleak situation as far as compared to fellow Tecmo characters (Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, etc) and new series (ARMS, Golden Sun, etc).

Like you, I would be happy with a stage. Though I would be excited to see her as a left out the field fighter. The Camera Obscura leads to many unique aspects as far as using different lenses/film for the attack.
Yesss! I've been playing Fatal Frame for about 14 years now. My favorite game is the first one. Amazing memories. Still consider it the scariest game I've ever played.

I want either Miku or Yuri. The moveset potential and uniqueness is basically just calling our name. Maybe we won't have to be in this cage for very long and maybe by some miracle, we'll have a Fatal Frame rep in Smash Bros!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Yesss! I've been playing Fatal Frame for about 14 years now. My favorite game is the first one. Amazing memories. Still consider it the scariest game I've ever played.

I want either Miku or Yuri. The moveset potential and uniqueness is basically just calling our name. Maybe we won't have to be in this cage for very long and maybe by some miracle, we'll have a Fatal Frame rep in Smash Bros!
Cool. My first game would have to be Fatal Frame 2 and it is my favorite entry because it is effectively the scariest in the franchise. Achieving that more than Maiden of the Black Water IMO.

I'm the same, I would take any protagonist, Miku or Yuri myself. As long as the moveset is an accurate portrayal of the series. Ghosts and camera shots.

Like you, I DO hope we are lucky. Sakurai, this character screams potential and I don't say this as a horror pun. Even the Skullgirls artist supports this.

Enchess

Smash Lord
I definitely support this. Fatal Frame 2 is my favorite scary game ever and I've played every game in the series (minus Spirit Camera).

Funny story, my friends and I really wanted to try Project M, but none of us were willing to mod our Wii's for fear of breaking them. When I found out about the english patch for Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, I wanted it so much I imported it and modded my Wii so I could run the patch. I literally have Fatal Frame to thank for my introduction to Project M and reviving our friend group's regular games of Smash which had kinda died out after freshman year of college.

For moveset, I really want neutral B to be "Fatal Frame". The way I want it to work is basically a unique counter with very tight timing. If you time it right when getting hit, you'd take no damage and deal or huge blow to opponent (just stunning might work too). If you time it wrong, you still take the hit as normal, but deal minor damage to your opponent with no knockback. I think this would capture that wait-till-the-last-instant feeling of the combat in that game.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I definitely support this. Fatal Frame 2 is my favorite scary game ever and I've played every game in the series (minus Spirit Camera).

Funny story, my friends and I really wanted to try Project M, but none of us were willing to mod our Wii's for fear of breaking them. When I found out about the english patch for Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, I wanted it so much I imported it and modded my Wii so I could run the patch. I literally have Fatal Frame to thank for my introduction to Project M and reviving our friend group's regular games of Smash which had kinda died out after freshman year of college.

For moveset, I really want neutral B to be "Fatal Frame". The way I want it to work is basically a unique counter with very tight timing. If you time it right when getting hit, you'd take no damage and deal or huge blow to opponent (just stunning might work too). If you time it wrong, you still take the hit as normal, but deal minor damage to your opponent with no knockback. I think this would capture that wait-till-the-last-instant feeling of the combat in that game.
Sounds like an interesting way for you to get into the the franchise. Who would had thought it would get you into Project M too. If only I had done that to play the Wii games.

Glad to see more hardcore Fatal Frame fans like you around. 2 seems to be the best entry in the series for all of us. No matter why it was remade on the Wii.

And nice idea with the Fatal Frame Special. It sounds as true to the game as possible. Liking that idea of it being a risky move where you are rewarded no damage and a stronger hit with that perfect timing. As if a strong fighter is like a boss ghost. lol

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman

I'm hoping we see a Switch release. It isn't no Zelda or Mario, so it isn't a huge priority for Nintendo. But recently Nintendo is really taking advantage of its IPs, and Fatal Frame is significant (it does have a strong following, but can be overlooked by some Nintendo fans).

Also I've requested some more signatures, but this might be worth putting in the Original Post

https://i.imgur.com/yPR9zJc.png

Enchess

Smash Lord
Had an epiphany in the middle of the night (not really, but I did have an awesome dream that inspired this). So here's how I want to find out about Fatal Frame inclusion in Smash. Let me start off by saying I really hope FF protagonist is a secret unlockable not formally revealed before the game releases.

So picture this: E3 opens with a hype trailer of Smash with some big character reveal, but really eagle eye viewers may notice Luigi is completely absent from the trailer. Later in the presentation, we get a Luigi's Mansion 3 reveal. Once it's done, Nintendo spokesman says that Luigi's ghostbusting once more, but this time it's not limited to LM. Cut to Luigi walking with poltergust through a realistic Japanese mansion when suddenly he's attacked from behind by a realistic ghost. A camera flash goes off and the ghost vanishes as the room fades to black. Luigi looks behind him and his eye shows the flaming Smash logo. Then we get a trailer of a revised Luigi moveset using poltergust in Smash. The gameplay is in a Fatal Frame 3 Manor of Sleep stage.

Casual viewers will take the flash as from the logo suddenly appearing. Like the power of Smash drove the ghost away. More aware, but skeptical viewers will just accept it as nothing more than a Luigi moveset + Fatal Frame stage reveal. That way when people unlock her, some will be genuinely shocked. Believers will start wild speculation.

As for how to unlock her, I suggest an event called "Ghost Hunters" where you play as Black and White Kirby and have to fight FF protagonist, Luigi, and Pacman in the Manor of Sleep with invisibility cloaks and pokeballs that only have ghost type as the items.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm hoping we see a Switch release. It isn't no Zelda or Mario, so it isn't a huge priority for Nintendo. But recently Nintendo is really taking advantage of its IPs, and Fatal Frame is significant (it does have a strong following, but can be overlooked by some Nintendo fans).

Also I've requested some more signatures, but this might be worth putting in the Original Post

https://i.imgur.com/yPR9zJc.png
I have the same thoughts as you, the Switch is hot right now and they can really profit from a Fatale Frame title. If Maiden of the Black Water didn't do hot, then 6 can top it easily.

Also, added that support signature to the OP.
Had an epiphany in the middle of the night (not really, but I did have an awesome dream that inspired this). So here's how I want to find out about Fatal Frame inclusion in Smash. Let me start off by saying I really hope FF protagonist is a secret unlockable not formally revealed before the game releases.

So picture this: E3 opens with a hype trailer of Smash with some big character reveal, but really eagle eye viewers may notice Luigi is completely absent from the trailer. Later in the presentation, we get a Luigi's Mansion 3 reveal. Once it's done, Nintendo spokesman says that Luigi's ghostbusting once more, but this time it's not limited to LM. Cut to Luigi walking with poltergust through a realistic Japanese mansion when suddenly he's attacked from behind by a realistic ghost. A camera flash goes off and the ghost vanishes as the room fades to black. Luigi looks behind him and his eye shows the flaming Smash logo. Then we get a trailer of a revised Luigi moveset using poltergust in Smash. The gameplay is in a Fatal Frame 3 Manor of Sleep stage.

Casual viewers will take the flash as from the logo suddenly appearing. Like the power of Smash drove the ghost away. More aware, but skeptical viewers will just accept it as nothing more than a Luigi moveset + Fatal Frame stage reveal. That way when people unlock her, some will be genuinely shocked. Believers will start wild speculation.

As for how to unlock her, I suggest an event called "Ghost Hunters" where you play as Black and White Kirby and have to fight FF protagonist, Luigi, and Pacman in the Manor of Sleep with invisibility cloaks and pokeballs that only have ghost type as the items.
Genius, this is a brilliant way to reveal her as a character.

The whole Luigi's Mansion 3 and Fatal Frame crossover at E3 would be a great way to blindside a Fatal Frame protagonsit as a playable character. It can be subtle and get a lot of people speculating like the Dark Pit tease at the end of Palutena's trailer. I can picture Luigi's screams already when he's ambushed by a ghost from the wrong series.

For some dream, this is a great idea.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
I think it would be amazing to see a character from a horror game in Smash. I bet who ever gets chosen to represent fatal frame and Luigi would make a nice team up, if there was a story mode.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is quite nice. I'm sure she would love to add this to the OP when she comes backs in a week.

Not going to explain why.

I think it would be amazing to see a character from a horror game in Smash. I bet who ever gets chosen to represent fatal frame and Luigi would make a nice team up, if there was a story mode.
This is kind of a funny team up I want to see. Luigi teams up with Miku or another FF protagonist to ghost bust for the day.

Being the sight of Luigi sucking up the more realistic ghosts of the series would be funny.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
In the event of Fatal Frame getting a playable character, I'd be quite shocked if Luigi WASN'T involved in said F.F. character's reveal trailer.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hody here are some Fatal Frame sigs to add to to the thread as well. Unfortunately I forgot to mention some protagonists. Ah well.

All made by @MoonlitIllusion
Oh nice, these are excellent.

I wouldn't fret for the names since I can recognize all of these.

The most glaring omission would have to be Miku, who's the Jill Valentine of the series. But oh well.

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Oh nice, these are excellent.

I wouldn't fret for the names since I can recognize all of these.

The most glaring omission would have to be Miku, who's the Jill Valentine of the series. But oh well.
There is already a Miku sig, down the bottom of the original post (and in my sig)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Hody here are some Fatal Frame sigs to add to to the thread as well. Unfortunately I forgot to mention some protagonists. Ah well.

All made by @MoonlitIllusion
These are nice and just when I am talking about the endless potential a Fatal Frame character has on Discord.

It's good to be back here.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Haha, which Discord and what were other peoples thoughts
The Smash Underdogs server made by my boyfriend. It's all about discussing and speculating on the underrated Smash characters people sleep on or ignore.

The thoughts were mostly things like how can a fighter work, what was the most successful Fatal Frame game, who works the best as the Fatal Frame rep, how the marketing could had been handled better for Maiden of the Black Water, and the ghosts that can work for Smash.

@Cure_Lily in particular is all for Mio and Mayu as a duo character here Mayu s the one who takes the damage compared to her twin sister.

kool2419

Smash Apprentice
Yuri and Miku are best choices if we get a fatal frame rep in smash switch, so i`ll support this.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Yuri and Miku are best choices if we get a fatal frame rep in smash switch, so i`ll support this.
This is true, it's between her, Mio, and Yuri easily.

Added you to the list.

Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Made something for the group here. I don't know the originator of these signatures but I liked them so much, I made my own custom one!

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
So... There is a relatively new leak going around about the sixth entry in the Fatal Frame franchise called

"Fatal Frame: The Forgotten Night"

Among other tidbits: It's first-person, hiding is a big part of the game, etc

Now, this is a longshot but...what if it's real and it gets announced at E3? ...And then right after, Yuri gets announced for Smash?

BTW, I made a final smash idea and stage/music/etc ideas and I'll post it here soon!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Been a fan of this series since the start, and despite the characters being hard to implement, I think now is as good a time as any for a rep in Smash.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So... There is a relatively new leak going around about the sixth entry in the Fatal Frame franchise called

"Fatal Frame: The Forgotten Night"

Among other tidbits: It's first-person, hiding is a big part of the game, etc

Now, this is a longshot but...what if it's real and it gets announced at E3? ...And then right after, Yuri gets announced for Smash?

BTW, I made a final smash idea and stage/music/etc ideas and I'll post it here soon!
There's a new rumor on Fatal Frame 6? If possible, I would like to see a source for this.

Not that I mind the title, as long as the game's concept is good. And for this game reveal to coincide with a Smash reveal would be a dream come true.

Feel free to share these ideas later when you can.

Been a fan of this series since the start, and despite the characters being hard to implement, I think now is as good a time as any for a rep in Smash.
Welcome aboard. More fans the better and you are right that the series could use some representation in Smash.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Found it here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76601890

https://imgur.com/a/BpJkLej

Also, here's my final smash idea for Yuri among other things

Anyway:

Once Yuri gets the Smash Ball, she smirks and the screen turns into the lens of the Camera Obscura. Using your controller, you must lock on to your targets to increase potential damage and once your meter is full, you exercise them with a snapshot. The longer you keep them in your reticle, the more damage is done.

I would prefer to use the more battle-friendly type seen in the earlier games.

STAGE
Mt. Hikami

A stage where a platform takes you to various places on the mountain to do battle. You will get attacked by random ghosts at random intervals. If you stand too close to the edge of the screen, you can be dragged by ghostly hands and KOed.

MUSIC
*Zero no Chouritsu (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Zero no Chouritsu ~English Version~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Torikago ~in this cage~ (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)
*She will come (Fatal Frame)
*No one needs you alive (Fatal Frame)
*She just wanted to live (Fatal Frame)
*Crimson Kimono (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Doll Maker (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Butterfly (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Blinded (Fatal Frame / Fatal Frame II: Deep Crimson Butterfly)
*Trance (Fatal Frame II: Deep Crimson Butterfly)
*Koe (Fatal Frame III: The Tormented)
*Medical Treatment (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Shiroi Hana ~White Garden~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Tsukimori Song ~Piano~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Tsukimori Song ~Pipe Organ~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Mikomori Bridge (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)
*Thirteenth Drop Battle Music (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water) [1]
*Tall Woman Battle Music (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water) [1]

[1] I hear this in game but I cannot find the audio files on the net in any way shape or form. Please help.

ASSIST TROPHY
Tall Woman

When summoned, the Tall Woman (also known as Hachishakusama, a popular Japanese urban legend about a tall female spirit that kidnaps children) will wander slowly across the battlefield and when an enemy is near her, she will bend down and extend her arms to grab them, causing damage. After a short while, she will fade away, only for her face to reappear in front of the screen as a jumpscare*.

*Considering a lot of children play Smash, I don't think the jumpscare part will work. Don't want to give little Timmy a heart attack.

TROPHIES
*Kozukata Yuri
*Kozukata Yuri (Final Smash)
*Hinasaki Miku
*Hinasaki Miu
*Kurosawa Hisoka
*Momose Haruka
*Shiragiku
*Hinsaki Mafuyu
*Kirie
*Lord Himuro
*Blinded
*Mio & Mayu
*Minazuki Ruka
*Haibara Sakuya
*Tall Woman

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Found it here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76601890

https://imgur.com/a/BpJkLej

Also, here's my final smash idea for Yuri among other things

Anyway:

Once Yuri gets the Smash Ball, she smirks and the screen turns into the lens of the Camera Obscura. Using your controller, you must lock on to your targets to increase potential damage and once your meter is full, you exercise them with a snapshot. The longer you keep them in your reticle, the more damage is done.

I would prefer to use the more battle-friendly type seen in the earlier games.

STAGE
Mt. Hikami

A stage where a platform takes you to various places on the mountain to do battle. You will get attacked by random ghosts at random intervals. If you stand too close to the edge of the screen, you can be dragged by ghostly hands and KOed.

MUSIC
*Zero no Chouritsu (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Zero no Chouritsu ~English Version~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Torikago ~in this cage~ (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)
*She will come (Fatal Frame)
*No one needs you alive (Fatal Frame)
*She just wanted to live (Fatal Frame)
*Crimson Kimono (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Doll Maker (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Butterfly (Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)
*Blinded (Fatal Frame / Fatal Frame II: Deep Crimson Butterfly)
*Trance (Fatal Frame II: Deep Crimson Butterfly)
*Koe (Fatal Frame III: The Tormented)
*Medical Treatment (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Shiroi Hana ~White Garden~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Tsukimori Song ~Piano~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Tsukimori Song ~Pipe Organ~ (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
*Mikomori Bridge (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)
*Thirteenth Drop Battle Music (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water) [1]
*Tall Woman Battle Music (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water) [1]

[1] I hear this in game but I cannot find the audio files on the net in any way shape or form. Please help.

ASSIST TROPHY
Tall Woman

When summoned, the Tall Woman (also known as Hachishakusama, a popular Japanese urban legend about a tall female spirit that kidnaps children) will wander slowly across the battlefield and when an enemy is near her, she will bend down and extend her arms to grab them, causing damage. After a short while, she will fade away, only for her face to reappear in front of the screen as a jumpscare*.

*Considering a lot of children play Smash, I don't think the jumpscare part will work. Don't want to give little Timmy a heart attack.

TROPHIES
*Kozukata Yuri
*Kozukata Yuri (Final Smash)
*Hinasaki Miku
*Hinasaki Miu
*Kurosawa Hisoka
*Momose Haruka
*Shiragiku
*Hinsaki Mafuyu
*Kirie
*Lord Himuro
*Blinded
*Mio & Mayu
*Minazuki Ruka
*Haibara Sakuya
*Tall Woman

This rumor sounds interesting.

Some things interests me like the new setting and the friendly spirits giving you side quests. Other parts worry me, like the game being more first person. Must be them trying to be more like Outlast, another first person horror game.

I will keep an eye on this leak.

Great ideas on the songs, Final Smash, Asisst Trophy, and trophy ideas.

I feel Tall Woman is unique and strange enough to work as a standard ghost Assist Trophy and having the Final Smash work like the actual series gameplay is a neat touch. Mt Hikami has such a neat stage concept, one could picture how it works easily. Those ghosts hands along bring back memories.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I would not want to see a playable character, but the camera could be a neat item.
Honestly, I can see the Camera Obscura itself as a neat new item.

Have it make weak shots, but make stronger ones when you charge it. But of course there will be limited film that can run out.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Honestly, I can see the Camera Obscura itself as a neat new item.

Have it make weak shots, but make stronger ones when you charge it. But of course there will be limited film that can run out.
Or have it do weak damage, unless you use it with the same timing as perfect shield in which case you get a Fatal Frame and it instant kills or does huge knock back.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Or have it do weak damage, unless you use it with the same timing as perfect shield in which case you get a Fatal Frame and it instant kills or does huge knock back.
Even better, that would work far more better since it's faithful to the game.

Top Bottom