• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Developer Studio

NNID
dansalvato
Hey everyone, I suggested this board to Warchamp7 and he was kind enough to add it to Smashboards. Thank you very much Warchamp7. :]

The Developer Studio is a board for developers to meet and collaborate on Smash-related projects and apps. Here we can share ideas, log progress on apps in the works, and maintain release pages.

I hope to see this board get some good use and meet some cool people. :]

D

Deleted member

I'm the first to notice you can reply to this pinned thread?!

tatatat0

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for welcoming us to the Developer Studio Dan Salvato.

Smash_Akuma

Smash Cadet
I put up a post pertaining to Project M in the competitive board but it got taken down. Please tell me if I can post it here. It refers to a specific sin-off f it and I want more people to know about it.

tatatat0

Smash Journeyman
I put up a post pertaining to Project M in the competitive board but it got taken down. Please tell me if I can post it here. It refers to a specific sin-off f it and I want more people to know about it.
I think that should be put into the Brawl Workshop, as it is based off an actual smash game.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
Ok so I’ve been needing some help with making a certain kind of mod, its a full scale mod similar to the likes of pm in that it overhauls the mechanics, alters characters and even adds some in, but I plan to take a different route, any help would be great, I don’t know how to program or animate yet, but I have been working for about a year on the planning phase if anyone is interested please help?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can we propose ideas for mods ? Because I don't know how to mod Ultimate and don't want to break my Switch.

My idea was a mod that changes the results screen of some characters : like, for Inkling, the results screen is changed so it looks like the results screen of Splatoon for Wii U, including the splashed inkling symbol for KO while her victory theme is replaced by the one we hear in Splatoon. Pokemon would also have their results screen changed : they would look like the stats windows we can see when your Pokemon level up. It would differ for each Pokemon based on the generation they debuted in. Also, the victory theme of their generation would replaced the one they currently have in Smash. I would love to see that.
If you're interested, private message me ;) !

Last edited:
Top Bottom