• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to Foster's House - Mac and Bloo for Multiversus

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Mac&bloo.png

Who are they?
Mac and Bloo are the stars of the popular CN show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, which premiered in 2004. The show focuses on an 8-year old boy named Mac, who unable to part with his imaginary friend Bloo, chooses to send him away to the titular Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, where he comes to hang out with him and the other imaginary friends. Mac is also known to go on a rampage if he eats anything with sugar in it.

How would they play?

This video was for CN Punch Time Explosion, where they are playable. It has quite a few ideas for their moveset.

Why should they join Multiversus?
Foster's Home is one of CN's biggest and most popular shows. It ran for six seasons and even had a finale movie, Destination Imagination, which aired from 2004-2009. As the main stars of the show, Mac and Bloo would be the obvious first choices to rep the series.

What class would they be?
It's hard to say where they would fit, but as they're small characters who would focus primarily on speed and fast attacks, I would say they would fall into the Assassin class.

Supporters
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
DaUsername DaUsername
ivanlerma ivanlerma

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends is such a classic Cartoon Network show, I support any character from Foster’s getting into Multiversus, including Mac & Bloo!

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
I support, Foster’s was one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network growing up. The house also has a ton of potential for stages or stage variants with all those rooms. Plus, that reboot show seems to be going along good, maybe Mac & Bloo could help promote it.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I support, Foster’s was one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network growing up. The house also has a ton of potential for stages or stage variants with all those rooms. Plus, that reboot show seems to be going along good, maybe Mac & Bloo could help promote it.
it could be just Bloo given he and Madame Foster are the only ones confirmed to return fully, the creator says he doesn't have any plans for Mac right now.

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
it could be just Bloo given he and Madame Foster are the only ones confirmed to return fully, the creator says he doesn't have any plans for Mac right now.
That’s sad, I really hope that Wilt, Ed, Coco, and Frankie show up at least. Mr Herriman and Cheese would also be cool to see again.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Considering the more nostalgia-oriented nature of the game, Mac & Bloo would probably take from the original series rather than the reboot.

Top Bottom