• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Theory About King K. Rool’s Eye

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
He is a reptile and they do not need bananas. Bananas are for monkeys, apes, and humans.

StormC

Smash Hero
You care a suspiciously lot about my age.
Nah. Just taking the piss because I found such a serious answer to a joke thread amusing. Young and old, it's a Krew here.

Last edited:

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Nah. Just taking the piss because I found such a serious answer to a joke thread amusing. Young and old, it's a Krew here.
Good save.

It’s a game about apes and monkeys with barrels fighting a bunch of crocodiles dresses as soldiers and kings. I think we can let this one slide
There is nothing to let slide because he also does not like bananas in his games and the OP's theory is just a fan theory.

Last edited:

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
Guess the whole Banana War allegory MatPat talked about had some validity after all....

Ugh I feel like a shower after that, lawl.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
He is a reptile and they do not need bananas. Bananas are for monkeys, apes, and humans.
That's factually incorrect.

Lots of reptiles have plant-based diets. The Uromastyx, Iguana and a number of turtles come to mind.
Crocodilians however are for the most part carnivorous.

TropicalBreeze

Smash Apprentice
Just popping in here to mention that some crocodilians have been recorded eating fruit, with some even sitting underneath fruit bearing trees waiting for fruit to fall. Though I believe the fruit in that particular case was something citrusy, been a while since I've read that paper.

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Reptiles like a little fruit. I know some pet lizards will clean a dish of canned banana baby food in an instant. Never mind yogurt and so on. Do so sparingly.

Top Bottom