• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weight Lists

fox219

Smash Journeyman
nice job finding the stuff and all that! Merry Christmas!!!!

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Your comprehensive research shows why you are the robot.
Thanks, ill make as much use of this as i can.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this could help in determining certain chaingrabs and why they work like that for ddd

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Fox is the 4th lightest character in the game. His disappointing ability to survive at 90% from attacks that would kill the majority of the roster at 100%, is finally explained.

Why exactly Fox is lighter than people smaller than him, like Kirby, Olimar, or a 13-pound electric rodent, is not something I can explain. All I can do is blame Sakurai.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
That... is... something.

The last time I checked any weight list it had G&W as the second lightest. And now Squirtle is there... it finally makes sense. Same goes for seeing Snake get so high. It just finally makes sense why he can survive things at a level comparable to DDD.

Good **** dood. Very good ****.

Top Bottom