• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Sedda

Smash Champion
Isai, idk if you'll take this into consideration, but is there any way you could dedicate one of your streams to talk about Link, ranging from techskill to general strategies? (kinda like what Ken did with Melee Marth recently on twitch).

I've always wanted to play Link, but tbh I can't see an angle in. It'd be cool to hear you talk about that. Actually, it would be cool to watch a stream for each character, but your Link is so good xD

It's a good opportunity for you to do something different and start to vary your content a little. You can alternate between playing characters people and sharing about the game every other week. Please consider it!

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
you better hope twitch stops being ddos'd in like an hour then

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
@ malva00 malva00 you have to change the settings on hitbox.tv so the videos can be viewed by the public. I couldn't see karajan's hitbox.tv videos at first but then he changed some settings and now I can.

sman865

Smash Apprentice
Live commentary was awesome! I laughed so hard at 6:50, the rest + commentary. Haven't finished watching the rest yet but I'm looking forward to it.

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
it was a lot of fun with my mic. thanks to whoever watched.
i didn't get to watch it live, but i'm watching it now and really enjoying it. i hope you keep doing this because i'd like to listen to your commentary on our matches :p

Last edited:

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Watching the stream with your commentary is great! Hopefully it becomes standard from now on.

Edit: Gif of combo into spike into lava into hugs plz

Last edited:
Top Bottom