• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Zinith (ROUND 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Zinith

This AMA's subject is a mean green enemy munching machine, Zinith!

Now this ain't Zinith first AMA here as they were a subject a couple before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Zinith's initial AMA from 2019 year along with their second one from 2020, and their third one from last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Zinith has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Zinith Zinith , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are you expecting from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. Can you walk the dinosaur?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
1. Worst to best, how would you rank the main-line Yoshi games?
2. Outside of Yoshi, what other fictional dinosaurs do you like?
3. Which Ed, Edd n' Eddy characters are the best?
4. What does Yoshi think of spaghetti and ravioli?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Cracks Knuckles despite his objections :yoshi:

Zinith

This AMA's subject is a mean green enemy munching machine, Zinith!

Now this ain't Zinith first AMA here as they were a subject a couple before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Zinith's initial AMA from 2019 year along with their second one from 2020, and their third one from last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Zinith has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Zinith Zinith , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are you expecting from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. Can you walk the dinosaur?
1. All I'm looking for is some more respect for my boi, whether that be another character for his series, an overhaul of his moveset, or hell, even treated equally to his OG 8 compatriots as opposed to on-and-off
2. Either music or writing career
3. Ever since I busted my ankle 7 years ago, no

1. Worst to best, how would you rank the main-line Yoshi games?
2. Outside of Yoshi, what other fictional dinosaurs do you like?
3. Which Ed, Edd n' Eddy characters are the best?
4. What does Yoshi think of spaghetti and ravioli?
1. New Island, DS, Crafted World, Story, Woolly World, OG. Never played Topsy-Turvey and I think the rest aren't mainline
2. Hmm, I think it's more the general design I like from dinosaurs rather than individual characters. An underrated character would be Dragonbait from Azure Bonds, a Forgotten Realms book, as well as Sauron from Marvel. And yeah, I know the Jurassic World movies are ****, but I can't stop liking Blue!
3. One of the longest set-in-stone opinions I have! Double D, Rolf, Ed, in that order
4. If it's food he likes it. I know the cartoon said he doesn't like meatballs, but c'mon!

1) Is it Reyn time? :4pacman:

2) Are you the girl with the gal?:4pacman:

3) THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!?!?:4pacman:
1, 2 and 3. Man, 2019 Me would've loved all that :yoshi:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heyo

1. If Yoshi’s in the Mario movie, what would you want his role to be?
2. Favorite vacation memory?
3. Pick the weirdest franchise Yoshi could crossover with.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Heyo

1. If Yoshi’s in the Mario movie, what would you want his role to be?
2. Favorite vacation memory?
3. Pick the weirdest franchise Yoshi could crossover with.
1. If talking about the upcoming movie as is, then I want him to be an ally they meet briefly with all the requisite knowledge he has. The movie is about the Bros taking on Bowser, no need to bog it down with too many characters. But if talking about appearing in a sequel, then I want him to be a major character that drives the plot.
2. Once driving through Arizona, my mom mistook a free-range cow for a bear while my sister was looking at chimney-top cacti (or "Taco Times" as she put it, don't ask). We never let it down.
3. That's hard considering his several appearances in ****ing Metal Gear. I would say something like a Rumiko Takahashi manga (Inuyasha, Urusei Yatsura, etc.). I picked her because it's plausible as her stories are from Shogakukan, which is where a lot of Nintendo manga is made.

:yoshi:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Aligo

Smash Ace
1 - If you were to add a new colour of Yoshi in future games (Yoshi's Island/world games mario kart/Smash) what would it be?

2 What should the next country/region for Pokémon be?

3 what side special from another smash character would you exchange egg roll for and why? ( Yoshi gets the chosen side special)

Last edited:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
1 - If you were to add a new colour of Yoshi in future games (Yoshi's Island/world games mario kart/Smash) what would it be?

2 What should the next country/region for Pokémon be?

3 what side special from another smash character would you exchange egg roll for and why? ( Yoshi gets the chosen side special)
1. Gray, for when you need a gloomy Yoshi character
2. Don't know a whole lot about this, but maybe Kenya, or Tanzania?
3. The only other side B can think that could fit Yoshi's style is Peach/Daisy Bomber (they can use like a parasol to mimic an Egg Roll). Though if I'm honest, Yoshi's Side B isn't bad conceptually, it's bad in execution :yoshi:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
1. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2. Yoshi OR Boshi?
3. Favorite Non-smash crossover game?
1. Zelda
2. Yoshi, unless they do something really interesting with Boshi ever again
3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is technically a crossover game, right? :yoshi:

Status