• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly-AMA: Wademan94 (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1591055780901.png

Wademan94

This AMA's subject has more avatars with glasses in stock than I do snappy AMA headers, Wademan94!

Now this ain't Wademan94's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Wademan94's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Wademan94 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Wademan94 Wademan94 ,let's get rolling!

I'll start:
  1. Is there any gaming franchise you haven't played yet, but would like to get into?
  2. What have you been doing lately to pass the time?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Do you have any collection of figures/statues???

>Any Transformers character who you find quite cool?

>If you were offered to spend a week on an island with wifi and you had to choose three physical Switch games, which ones would those be?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've said this before but considering Wade is a legend for one of his jokes in the past I'll join here asking him as a friend. So....

1. What's a light hearted IRL story you wanted to tell but never had the chance to?

2. I know how much of a dog lover you are. What breed would you say is overlooked by everyone?

3. How do you organise your games and stuff you own?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1. What’s your favorite voice over performance? If you don’t have a favorite, then what’s one of them?
2. What do you think makes for a good character design?
3. We all know that you’re a dog person, but what are your views on cats?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'll start:
  1. Is there any gaming franchise you haven't played yet, but would like to get into?
  2. What have you been doing lately to pass the time?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?
  1. Off the top of my head, there’s a few I really want to play like the Ori games, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, River City as well as a few other beat-em-ups, Legend of Dragoon.
  2. Well when I don’t have work, I’m working more on drawing and writing, hanging out here and on Discord, practicing getting better at Smash and getting caught up on videos of people I follow online.
  3. Edgy Green Mad Scientist Lady all the way bay-bee!
>Do you have any collection of figures/statues???

>Any Transformers character who you find quite cool?

>If you were offered to spend a week on an island with wifi and you had to choose three physical Switch games, which ones would those be?
>Not too big on collecting that kind of stuff, but I do have a Funko POP Spiderverse Miles I thought was cool, aside from that just a few random plushes.

>Always been a fan of Jazz, I like his voice and attitude in animated series and the Cybertron games, and also Grimlock, he’s a lot of fun.

>Well New Horizons would be redundant, so I would pick Smash Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 and either Mario Odyssey or Ring Fit

I've said this before but considering Wade is a legend for one of his jokes in the past I'll join here asking him as a friend. So....

1. What's a light hearted IRL story you wanted to tell but never had the chance to?

2. I know how much of a dog lover you are. What breed would you say is overlooked by everyone?

3. How do you organise your games and stuff you own?
1. First concert I ever went to in my current place of residence was the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I took my friend Vince to see it, we had a blast and afterwards he said he’s been feeling down about the season for a while now and that the concert as well as the time I spent with him lately has helped put the spirit of Christmas back in him.

2. I know Pit Bulls get a bad and unfair rep, though in terms of overlooked, I’d probably have to say Catahoulas, they are gorgeous with their unique fur patterns and have a lot of spunk to them.

3. I don’t. I probably need to figure out a system soon

1. What’s your favorite voice over performance? If you don’t have a favorite, then what’s one of them?
2. What do you think makes for a good character design?
3. We all know that you’re a dog person, but what are your views on cats?
1. Several that come to mind are Ellie from Last of Us, Yuri’s Spidey in PS4 Spider-Man, Keith David’s Spawn, Hoon Lee’s Splinter, most of Spiderverse’s performances, Bill Farmer’s Goofy, LEGO Movie Emmet, Both Zuko and Iroh, Both Scar and Mufasa, Mark Hamill’s Joker, etc.
2. There’s a lot of factors, mainly the design should visually tells you what you need to know about this character, it should have something about it that you can easily and instantly recognize and they find some way to stand out among the rest of the cast.
3. Even though I gravitate towards dogs, I still love cats and will treat them the same way. I have a lot of good experiences with cats, mainly the barn cats at my grandparents’ house.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
What's your favorite kind of cat?

What's your favorite Pokémon?

What are your top 3 favorite movies?
Though I’m not as fluent on cat breeds, I’d have to say calicos.

There’s a lot of Pokémon I like, but it’d probably either be Sylveon or Garchomp.

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse, Iron Giant, and Beauty and the Beast. Runners up include Ghostbusters, The Dark Knight, the Incredibles, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek 2, the Rocky films, Willy Wonka, the Thing, Monsters Inc and HTTYD (should’ve said top 10).

1. Do you have any weird phobias?
  2. Which Disney Princess are you according to BuzzFeed?
  3. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure show/film/game?
  1. Not sure. A lot of my fears revolve around lack of sight, like I still have a slight fear of the dark, but I’m also afraid of breaking or losing my glasses since my eyesight has been getting worse over the years.
  2. Buzzfeed tells me I’m apparently Jasmine. Ehh I’ll take it.
  3. Grown-Ups, The live action Scooby-Doo movies aaaaaaand a good chunk of mid to late 2000’s Disney Channel sitcoms.
1. What personal project are you most proud of?
2. What's your favorite type of noodle (penne, rigatoni, spaghetti, etc)?
3. What's your favorite Smashboards memory?
1. My college thesis where I spent a year creating a hypothetical opening animation for one of my animated series concepts. It’s not perfect but I think it’s a good start to what I want my series to be like.
2. Probably spiral rotini noodles.
3. I would have to say finding the Social Thread and getting to know you guys.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. Do you like any anime?
  2. What do you like better: Discord or Smashboards?
  3. Have you ever been attacked by a bear, a sasquatch, and a baby seal?
  1. Yes, I like My Hero Academia, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gurren Lagaan, Kill La Kill, Soul Eater, Konosuba, Toradora, Sailor Moon, and I’m working on finishing Hunter X Hunter, Little Witch Academia. I’m interested in looking into several others too.
  2. Both have their perks and annoyances, can’t really decide between the two though Discord has potential once I find more servers to join.
  3. No but I would love to be attacked by the latter one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Current thoughts on Paper Mario: The Origami King?
  2. What dormant series (can be video games, TV, movies, etc.) would you most like to see return someday?
  3. How do you like your coffee?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. Current thoughts on Paper Mario: The Origami King?
  2. What dormant series (can be video games, TV, movies, etc.) would you most like to see return someday?
  3. How do you like your coffee?
  1. I’m conflicted, I want to see a better game than SS/CS out of the series for a while but I’m afraid if it does well then we’ll never see a return to the classic style. I’ll wait to see more on it before I decide to get it.
  2. F-Zero, Punch-Out!!, Golden Sun, Legend of Dragoon, Prince of Persia and the Chrono Series. Only show I can think of is Firefly.
  3. I’m not too picky about coffee as long as it isn’t straight black. Mocha, Frappuccino, Cafe Latte, though i think my favorite is Caramel Macchiato.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
OK Wademan94 Wademan94 two more questions from me.

1. Do you like instant ramen? If yes, favourite brand?

2. Do you like Photography?
1. Sorry I don’t really have any interest in ramen

2. Yes I do. Despite it being one of my dad’s biggest hobbies and it being annoying whenever he drags me along, I definitely like the end result. I really like photos where miniatures and dolls/figures are involved, something about that I find really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom