• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly AMA: TheMightyP

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

TheMightyP

This AMA's subject is one mighty individual, TheMightyP!

Now this ain't Mighty's first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their inital AMA from 2021 and their second AMA from last year , just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until TheMightyP has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright TheMightyP TheMightyP , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. Favorite gen 9 Pokemon?
  3. Best potato dish?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Would you help Duke Nukem get his massive out from a can Sour Cream & Onion Pringles? :4pacman:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heyo!

1) What’s your dream game? As in, the game you want to make the most?
2) Remember those old online world games like Club Penguin, ToonTown, Animal Jam, etc? Which was your favorite?
3) Which Mario character could you take in a fight?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Heyo!

1) What’s your dream game? As in, the game you want to make the most?
2) Remember those old online world games like Club Penguin, ToonTown, Animal Jam, etc? Which was your favorite?
3) Which Mario character could you take in a fight?
  1. Honestly, I always wanted do a 2D Mario game that paid tribite to the old 2D games, like Sonic Mania. Will that ever happen? Heavy doubt but hey a man can dream.
  2. I grew up as a Webkinz kid, had a collection with my sisters. A bunch of fond memories. Also was a Poptropica kid as well, Jeff Kinney never missed
  3. I'd love to take on Rosalina.
Oh you mean in a fight. Uh, I'd probably not get farther than Luigi being completely honest.

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. What's a genre you think is really underrated (in movies, games, books, etc)?
  2. DPS, Tank and Healer or Fighter, Mage and Thief?
  3. Do you have a favorite RPG Maker game?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
1. Favorite Toyline?
2. Least favorite Gen 9 pokemon?
3. Any opinions on Unova?
  1. Grew up as a Hot Wheels kid, had all those twister tracks. Was a NERF guy later in my childhood
  2. Dondozo isn't very interesting to me tbh. Don't hate it, it's just there. Killowattrel is up there too.
  3. My first region, so I have heavy bias in favor for it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Since I know you're currently playing Kingdom Hearts, what are some of your favorite Keyblade designs throughout the series?

Top Bottom