• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: TheMightyP (ROUND 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

TheMightyP

This AMA's subject ain't toying around, TheMightyP!

Now this ain't TheMightyP's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out TheMightyP's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until TheMightyP has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, TheMightyP TheMightyP , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  3. If you could photoshop any celebrity and fictional character to make a funny combination in a similar vein to your avatar, what would create?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
1. Gimme da scoop: What was filming for Toy Story like?
2. What are your thoughts on World of Light compared to other Smash singleplayer modes like Melee Adventure Mode and SSE?
3. Any Smash Bros. mods you think look interesting?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TheMightyP

This AMA's subject ain't toying around, TheMightyP!

Now this ain't TheMightyP's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out TheMightyP's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until TheMightyP has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, TheMightyP TheMightyP , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  3. If you could photoshop any celebrity and fictional character to make a funny combination in a similar vein to your avatar, what would create?
1. 8/10 Some Stinkers, but mostly cool characters
2. The death of Miiverse. Didn't wanna join Twitter.
3. Jack Black and Kirby.
4. What's your favorite Pokemon?
5. How many times have you been warned (Don't need to answer this if you don't want to)
6. Waffles or pancakes?
4. Mimikyu
5. A lot. It's a wonder how I haven't been banned yet.
6. Waffles. I was also team waffles during that one splatfest. I think we lost that.
1. Gimme da scoop: What was filming for Toy Story like?
2. What are your thoughts on World of Light compared to other Smash singleplayer modes like Melee Adventure Mode and SSE?
3. Any Smash Bros. mods you think look interesting?
1. Well it was long but I git that Disney Check, so...
2.Dissapointing. I get why WOL wasn't robust, but it kinda sucks compared to Adventure and SSE as both a story and as a crossover.
3. The broken ass Brawl mods always make me laugh. TAS Melee is also very funny. As for Ult, I am a fan of the cosmetic mods. When they actually look good that is.
1. What's your favorite thing to eat that has potatoes in it?
2. Best Disney/Pixar movie?
1. Mashed Potatoes. I am actually not a fan of potatoes like that.
2. Up

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What music have you been listening to lately?
2. How often do you work on your art?
3. When did you first discover that you're you're not a weeb?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
1. What music have you been listening to lately?
2. How often do you work on your art?
3. When did you first discover that you're you're not a weeb?
  1. The last arists I willingly listened to were Kanye, Tyler the Creator, Kendrick Lamar, and I think Bowling for Soup. The last ost I listened to was Earthbound. It's been a while since I listened to music on my own though.
  2. Occassionaly. I've done quite a bit of rush jobs for a non-mandatory game project for for fun recently. As in these last couple days.
  3. Middle School. Ever dealt with Hetalia fans? They'll make you not a weeb in 5 seconds. It all started when I showed interest in MHA...
3. What is the best cereal, and why is it Froot Loops?
3. Reeses Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are the best in my eyes.
1) Did you order those Servbots to kidnap Beefuru?:4pacman:

2) Will you let Ryu shoot Ryu with swords?:4pacman:

3) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly? :4pacman:
Yes
Yes
Yes

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Any obscure RPGs that you would recommend?
  2. Do you have a favorite foreign cuisine?
  3. Where do baby potatoes come from?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
  1. Any obscure RPGs that you would recommend?
  2. Do you have a favorite foreign cuisine?
  3. Where do baby potatoes come from?
1. Uh... no, not really. The ones I playwd aren't really obscure or niche persay. But if I had to pick a less popular one, play Golden Sun and The Lost Age.
2. Italian.
3. When a mommy potato loves a daddy potato so very much...
4) How many times are you willing to kill Ryu Hayabusa? :4pacman:

5) Will you eat Floor Ice Cream to recover your health?:4pacman:

6) DID YOU KNOW THAT VIBRATION IS BACK!?:4pacman:
4. A lot
5. Yes
6. Lets not talk about vibrators here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
4. Favorite Manga/Anime?
5. Favorite youtuber?
6. Favorite SEGA game?
4. Mob Psycho 100 and the original Dragon Ball are my top 2.
5. Don't quite have a fav, but CalebCity, SomeCallMeJohnny, and the AVGN never fail to make me smile
6. Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I actually don't play that many SEGA games, mostly because I don't have a way to play them.
Mania is just as good, but I'll give the edge to 3&K simply because it was a bit more... original?
4. Favorite levels in Sonic Unleashed?
5. What's a cliche that you just can't stand anymore?
6. Do you have any specific hopes for Splatoon 3?
4. I actually haven't played Unleashed yet 💀💀💀. I want to, but Sega won't ****ing port the game.
5. Oh boy where do I start... here are my bottom 5:
  1. The misunderstanding trope where the two protags fight over something because they suddenly can't talk to each other or because one randomly refuses to listen.
  2. Two characters falling in love with damn near no chemistry. How am I suppossed to believe that.
  3. Woah, funny wacky almost but not actually sexual harassment moment that was all because the characters was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Anime uses this a lot. Bonus points if the ladies beat them up for no ****ing reason.
  4. Guy pratically raises girl. They marry when she's of age. I don't think I need to say why.
  5. Unecessary fanservice. Idrc for fanservice (though I will say that it's kinda weird when the girls are underaged), but if I'm watching an action show or a show has a serious moment, I do not want to see giant ****ing ******* randomly shoved in my face (irl may be a different story). Can ruin a show imo.
6. For Marina to be even hotter.

A good netcode is my main hope for Splatoon 3. And for the Octolings to have more hairstyles, just 2 is sad.

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
1. Favorite smash?
2. Thoughts on French fries with sugar. Wing stop does it and its gross so i want to hear your take.
3. Where did you get your Mr. Potato Harvey?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
7. Most wanted character for Multiversus?
8. What are your opinions about Newgrounds?
9. Favorite Adult show?
7. Mordecai and Rigby. And then Chowder. Maxwell fro Scribblenauts too.
8. Cringe.
9. A good South Park episode never fails to make me laugh. In terms of anime, then Demon Slayer.
1. Favorite smash?
2. Thoughts on French fries with sugar. Wing stop does it and its gross so i want to hear your take.
3. Where did you get your Mr. Potato Harvey?
1. Ultimate.
2. They're fine.
3. Google images.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
10. HWYR if one of rumored platform fighters was SEGA platform fighter?
11. Favorite CN show?
12. Favorite NES game?
10. I mean, that's cool I guess, but again not a big SEGA guy.
11. Regular Show.
12. All the NES ganes sucked.

Mega Man 2, 3 and 6 and Mario 2 and 3 are some standouts. Kirby's adventure is neat too. The rest however, eh...

Also, please keep in mind that I'm 19, so it's not like the NES was my chikdhood.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just kidding Demon Slayer is ass I did not watch the entire first season in like 3 days, I am not eagerly waiting for them to dub the 2nd season, and I don't want to watch the first 7 episodes of season 2 by seeing the movie which has been dubbed.
13. Favorite movie genre?
14. Do you like media with Post-Apocalyptic settings?
15. Favorite Non-smash fighting game?
13. Action and Comedy
14. Not really no. Majority bore me.
15. Marvel vs Capcom. I would like ti get giid at Street Fighter and Arcsys games.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
16. Are you friends with Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna ?
17. Favorite Mario character?
18. Favorite rap artist?
16. Uh, maybe? I mean, he's a cool guy but I said many times that I'm not sure if I can consider any of y'all friends if I don't know y'all irl. Cause people be catfishing and ****. It's happened a lot on this site. Do not take this personally.
17. Luigi
18. I woukd say Kendrick Lamar, but he isn't dropping music. So Kanye West.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7. What games/movies/TV shows are you looking forward to this year?
8. Who's the best live action Spider-Man?
9. Do you believe in any superstitions?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
7. What games/movies/TV shows are you looking forward to this year?
8. Who's the best live action Spider-Man?
9. Do you believe in any superstitions?
7. Definitely not Legends Arceus. Nor Splatoon 3. The Batman looks hype, but if I say that in the main thread we're gonna go back to MCU arguing.
8. Tom. That said, I grew up on Tobey so I have a huge soft spot for him. Makes Andrew the odd one out but he's Spider-Man so he's good in my book.
9. My favorite superstition

(Not really, no). Now fears are a different story.

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) One door's red, the other is blue; will you play the Muppet Party Cruise? :4pacman:

8) Will you give the Lamp back to Lord Donator?:4pacman:

9) When will you watch Made in Abyss???

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
25. Did Duck Hunt deserved to be in Smash?
26. Favorite Sitcom?
27. Do you like Family Guy?
25. Yeah
26. Not much of a sitcom watcher. Drake ans Josh I guess.
27. Only the earlier seasons when it was good.
7) One door's red, the other is blue; will you play the Muppet Party Cruise? :4pacman:

8) Will you give the Lamp back to Lord Donator?:4pacman:

9) When will you watch Made in Abyss???
No
No
Never was planning on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom